Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita VM-new Pg.8:Pehla Nasha-Proposal (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100921

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@nycsweetie, bhavni88, CuteCherry, star_wars, cool_cute_girl, Crazy4Kash: Thank you so much, guys!Embarrassed

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100921

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Such a lovely VM Anu!! This songs suits them perfectly!! I like this song from SKM.

Anu,I think you should put your copy right on VM as I already saw some one choring this VM and calming on FB as their own made VM  and in IF with people making avi from this VM.


Aww thanks, Nish! I loved this song a lot too and it really seemed to work for them.

Ahh someone has stolen this VM of mine too? *sigh*LOL....I tried putting my copyright in b/w on my earlier VMs....I guess I should do it again now.....I really don't understand why ppl do this....obviously they have no shame or sense of morals that they would so coolly steal someone's work and present it as their own.....Confused






Edited by nureat01 - 28 January 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasensodyne

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Joined: 17 November 2009
Posts: 6990

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by nishr

Such a lovely VM Anu!! This songs suits them perfectly!! I like this song from SKM.

Anu,I think you should put your copy right on VM as I already saw some one choring this VM and calming on FB as their own made VM  and in IF with people making avi from this VM.


Aww thanks, Nish! I loved this song a lot too and it really seemed to work for them.

Ahh someone has stolen this VM of mine too? *sigh*LOL....I tried putting my copyright in b/w on my earlier VMs....I guess I should do it again now.....I really don't understand why ppl do this....obviously they have no shame or sense of morals that they would so coolly steal someone's work and present it as their own.....Confused


You are most welcome! I'm one of your fan-girl of your creation!

Atleast one should have some sense to give credit to makers for the amount of hard work you guys do seriously no shame.

Anu,I think we might soon get one more adorable moments of them I guess as Sushant was in danger zone this week along with Daya and Ragini. Ouch  Infact in face-off he performed with Daya and Ragini.


Edited by nishr - 28 January 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100921

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr


You are most welcome! I'm one of your fan-girl of your creation!

Atleast one should have some sense to give credit to makers for the amount of hard work you guys do seriously no shame.

Anu,I think we might soon get one more adorable moments of them I guess as Sushant was in danger zone this week along with Daya and Ragini. Ouch  Infact in face-off he performed with Daya and Ragini.


Aww thanks once again, Nish....that's very sweet of you...Hug

Woahhh Sushant is in the danger zone for next week??ShockedShockedOuch What the HELL?! Is this more Sony drama for TRPs? I mean I'm all for adorable Sushita moments, don't get me wrong....lol.....but Sushant doesn't deserve this kind of nonsense either....Sony is deffo trying to manufacture drama here....I guess they might try to show Sushant's elimination next and the judges will save him with the veto power?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasensodyne

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Joined: 17 November 2009
Posts: 6990

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01


Aww thanks once again, Nish....that's very sweet of you...Hug

Woahhh Sushant is in the danger zone for next week??ShockedShockedOuch What the HELL?! Is this more Sony drama for TRPs? I mean I'm all for adorable Sushita moments, don't get me wrong....lol.....but Sushant doesn't deserve this kind of nonsense either....Sony is deffo trying to manufacture drama here....I guess they might try to show Sushant's elimination next and the judges will save him with the veto power?Confused


lol even I'm all for Sushita adorable moments....but still I never thought Sony would scoop this much low level for TRP by pushing Sushant in danger show by keeping Shocker Suman safe. I don't think judges are using veto power this time as from promo it looks like Sushant performed in face-off round and got saved himself then it was b/w Ragini and Daya I guess as that what we read in articles na. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 6629

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Aaaah! I love the VM! They are just sooo adorable...<3

Btw, I haven't seen JDJ, which episode/date was this? The hug...

- Charri=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 3447

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Nureat Staryou are a silent star and I have always loved your work in the galleryEmbarrassedThanks for a wonderful VM - u captured some of the earliest signsLOLand topped it off with the creme-de-la-creme momentsLOLonly a true sushita fan can enjoy the menu to the fullestLOLKeep it coming babyThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100921

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@CharriMango: Thanks so much! This was the Wildcard epi.....can't remember the exact date though :S lol


@Saffyflower: Aww thank you so much for such a sweet comment.....glad you liked it! :-)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Sushant ( Manav ) Obsession Syndrome #2||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ArYa.Kmkv   Replies: 1203   Views: 57149

ArYa.Kmkv 1203 57149 30 September 2012 at 1:37am by Guggu_Minty
~Archana (Ankita) Appreciation Thread~ Updated

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1199   Views: 89691

blackdaughter 1199 89691 19 June 2012 at 9:52am by kaplashree
Ankita has Wikipedia Profile

2 3 4

Author: hellosky786   Replies: 27   Views: 7419

hellosky786 27 7419 14 January 2011 at 10:56pm by Kashiish
Ankita Lokhande.............

2 3

Author: Dua143   Replies: 17   Views: 8509

Dua143 17 8509 20 November 2010 at 4:37am by bhavni88
Sushant's new haircut!!!!

2

Author: coolpratz   Replies: 11   Views: 3660

coolpratz 11 3660 31 October 2010 at 10:35pm by Moon-Sparkle

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index