Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita VM-new Pg.8:Pehla Nasha-Proposal (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@nycsweetie, bhavni88, CuteCherry, star_wars, cool_cute_girl, Crazy4Kash: Thank you so much, guys!Embarrassed

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Such a lovely VM Anu!! This songs suits them perfectly!! I like this song from SKM.

Anu,I think you should put your copy right on VM as I already saw some one choring this VM and calming on FB as their own made VM  and in IF with people making avi from this VM.

Aww thanks, Nish! I loved this song a lot too and it really seemed to work for them.

Ahh someone has stolen this VM of mine too? *sigh*LOL....I tried putting my copyright in b/w on my earlier VMs....I guess I should do it again now.....I really don't understand why ppl do this....obviously they have no shame or sense of morals that they would so coolly steal someone's work and present it as their own.....Confused

Edited by nureat01 - 28 January 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasensodyne

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Such a lovely VM Anu!! This songs suits them perfectly!! I like this song from SKM.

Anu,I think you should put your copy right on VM as I already saw some one choring this VM and calming on FB as their own made VM  and in IF with people making avi from this VM.

Aww thanks, Nish! I loved this song a lot too and it really seemed to work for them.

Ahh someone has stolen this VM of mine too? *sigh*LOL....I tried putting my copyright in b/w on my earlier VMs....I guess I should do it again now.....I really don't understand why ppl do this....obviously they have no shame or sense of morals that they would so coolly steal someone's work and present it as their own.....Confused

You are most welcome! I'm one of your fan-girl of your creation!

Atleast one should have some sense to give credit to makers for the amount of hard work you guys do seriously no shame.

Anu,I think we might soon get one more adorable moments of them I guess as Sushant was in danger zone this week along with Daya and Ragini. Ouch  Infact in face-off he performed with Daya and Ragini.

Edited by nishr - 28 January 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

You are most welcome! I'm one of your fan-girl of your creation!

Atleast one should have some sense to give credit to makers for the amount of hard work you guys do seriously no shame.

Anu,I think we might soon get one more adorable moments of them I guess as Sushant was in danger zone this week along with Daya and Ragini. Ouch  Infact in face-off he performed with Daya and Ragini.

Aww thanks once again, Nish....that's very sweet of you...Hug

Woahhh Sushant is in the danger zone for next week??ShockedShockedOuch What the HELL?! Is this more Sony drama for TRPs? I mean I'm all for adorable Sushita moments, don't get me wrong....lol.....but Sushant doesn't deserve this kind of nonsense either....Sony is deffo trying to manufacture drama here....I guess they might try to show Sushant's elimination next and the judges will save him with the veto power?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasensodyne

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww thanks once again, Nish....that's very sweet of you...Hug

Woahhh Sushant is in the danger zone for next week??ShockedShockedOuch What the HELL?! Is this more Sony drama for TRPs? I mean I'm all for adorable Sushita moments, don't get me wrong....lol.....but Sushant doesn't deserve this kind of nonsense either....Sony is deffo trying to manufacture drama here....I guess they might try to show Sushant's elimination next and the judges will save him with the veto power?Confused

lol even I'm all for Sushita adorable moments....but still I never thought Sony would scoop this much low level for TRP by pushing Sushant in danger show by keeping Shocker Suman safe. I don't think judges are using veto power this time as from promo it looks like Sushant performed in face-off round and got saved himself then it was b/w Ragini and Daya I guess as that what we read in articles na. Confused

AreYaar

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Aaaah! I love the VM! They are just sooo adorable...<3

Btw, I haven't seen JDJ, which episode/date was this? The hug...

- Charri=)

AreYaar

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Nureat Staryou are a silent star and I have always loved your work in the galleryEmbarrassedThanks for a wonderful VM - u captured some of the earliest signsLOLand topped it off with the creme-de-la-creme momentsLOLonly a true sushita fan can enjoy the menu to the fullestLOLKeep it coming babyThumbs Up

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@CharriMango: Thanks so much! This was the Wildcard epi.....can't remember the exact date though :S lol

@Saffyflower: Aww thank you so much for such a sweet comment.....glad you liked it! :-)

Go to top