Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys,

Made a short VM on The Proposal too.....LOL......inspired from Jia's wonderful VM :-)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT9wkUi-EIw[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT9wkUi-EIw
AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you to the 5 ppl who hit likeπŸ˜†
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@nureat Awesome videoπŸ‘πŸΌ
 i just loved it. i didn't see the post at all until nowπŸ˜†  awwww they look so adorable and cute in pehla nasha😍😍 loved the song and love them on it. πŸ˜πŸ˜ their proposal was the BEST! hayeeee Sushita😳
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haaaan You made a VM and it was inspired by mine now when and how did that happen? 😲

And Awwww That was soooo adorable Anu such a sweet VM! 😍 Especially on that song it makes their proposal look even cuter and it leaves a really sweet taste on your palette I am saying as if I ate it but you know what I mean right? πŸ˜† mine VM was a little fast paced before you can get into the moment Phuff it goes away πŸ˜† so it was nice to see them nice and slow in yours 😍
In short Loved it ! and I hope I can inspire you to make many more VMs like these πŸ˜› in whatever way I do πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteCherry

@nureat Awesome videoπŸ‘πŸΌ

i just loved it. i didn't see the post at all until nowπŸ˜†  awwww they look so adorable and cute in pehla nasha😍😍 loved the song and love them on it. πŸ˜πŸ˜ their proposal was the BEST! hayeeee Sushita😳

Aww thank you so much! Yay a comment at last!πŸ˜†....glad you liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Haaaan You made a VM and it was inspired by mine now when and how did that happen? 😲

And Awwww That was soooo adorable Anu such a sweet VM! 😍 Especially on that song it makes their proposal look even cuter and it leaves a really sweet taste on your palette I am saying as if I ate it but you know what I mean right? πŸ˜† mine VM was a little fast paced before you can get into the moment Phuff it goes away πŸ˜† so it was nice to see them nice and slow in yours 😍
In short Loved it ! and I hope I can inspire you to make many more VMs like these πŸ˜› in whatever way I do πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

LOLL yess it was inspired by your wonderful VM......I saw it and remembered that I'd wanted to make something on the proposal too but it slipped my mind somewhere....haha....so was listening to this song the other day and felt that this one portion of the song really suited those moments.....

Thank you so much yaar!....LOLL@  "phuff" awwwπŸ˜†.....I usually like slowing down their moments....that seems to be my signature thing to do with every VM....I'm too lazy to search for too many clips you seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....so this is my version of the proposal in slow motion! hahaπŸ˜†

I lovedddddddddddd yours like anything too!😍 Left a comment in the threadπŸ˜ƒ

priya185 thumbnail
Anurina  (been a while since some1 called you that)
loved the vm the song is so apt for them
and the colouring on the sig is FAB
nureat i loved it... you should have made it longer.... chalo agli baar. πŸ˜†
it was so lovely and one of the perfect songs that can be chosen for this special moment. j'aime.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Priya and Tiya: Aww thanks so much, guys!

@Tiya: LOL I'll deffo try to make a longer one next time ;-)
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
 thank you so much !!!