Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Made a new VM on Sushant-Ankita....couldn't resist after the recent JDJ adorable momentsπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8toHoBrbaeo[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8toHoBrbaeo
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ehem ehem Hello yup its me again πŸ˜› I think its some kind of a jinx or something that I am gonna be one of the first one's to ever pop on you whenever you come on this forum your bad 🀣
And see didn't I told you that you'll have that thought again pretty soon we'll make you πŸ˜‰

Coming to the VM excuse me while I do Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooo adorable Anu really I had the biggest grin on my face watching it soo so cute and fonding πŸ˜ and that Sushant smile you added at 0:46 aww 😍 Can anyone be any more sweeter than these two? if there is I really dont wanna know πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Superb work Anu really well done I loved it β­οΈ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Ehem ehem Hello yup its me again πŸ˜› I think its some kind of a jinx or something that I am gonna be one of the first one's to ever pop on you whenever you come on this forum your bad 🀣

And see didn't I told you that you'll have that thought again pretty soon we'll make you πŸ˜‰

Coming to the VM excuse me while I do Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooo adorable Anu really I had the biggest grin on my face watching it soo so cute and fonding πŸ˜ and that Sushant smile you added at 0:46 aww 😍 Can anyone be any more sweeter than these two? if there is I really dont wanna know πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Superb work Anu really well done I loved it β­οΈ

LOL aww thank you so much, Jia! haha yeah it seems you're destined to always be the first to reply to any post I manage to make hereπŸ˜†

Glad you liked it.....I didn't know how most ppl would feel about the song.....I just listened to it today and for some reason the "tere liye" is so sweet....just seemed to suit Sushant-Ankita I thought....especially in these moments we saw the last couple of days😍  Oh I LOVE his smile in that bit...lol....I just thought it was suchhhhh a sweet bit the way he laughed at Ankita saying that....these two really are the sweeeeeeeetest thing possible😍
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is such an adorable VM. Loved them y'day. Awesome VM πŸ‘πŸΌ
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anu I love the song it is actually making those moments look even more sweeter overall you get a very sweet feeling watching the VM.

My stupid sister actually downloaded the Darling song from that movie and left this one πŸ˜• I just downloaded it now after hearing it in your VM πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Sushant smile is just too adorable for words there he is looking so lovingly at her while smiling my awws need to stop but still aww πŸ˜ πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks a ton nureat..πŸ‘πŸΌ
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! wat an AMAZiN video @nureat01  😲 jus cnt stop wtchin it.....TNKXX A BILLLIOONNNN πŸ€— pls keep makin mre amazin ones lyk tis ❀️
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

This is such an adorable VM. Loved them y'day. Awesome VM πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanks a ton nureat..πŸ‘πŸΌ

You're welcome...thank you as well :-)

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Beautiful VM.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much😳

Originally posted by: shalurulez

OMG!! wat an AMAZiN video @nureat01  😲 jus cnt stop wtchin it.....TNKXX A BILLLIOONNNN πŸ€— pls keep makin mre amazin ones lyk tis ❀️

Aww thank you so much😳....will try to make more in the future :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Anu I love the song it is actually making those moments look even more sweeter overall you get a very sweet feeling watching the VM.

My stupid sister actually downloaded the Darling song from that movie and left this one πŸ˜• I just downloaded it now after hearing it in your VM πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Sushant smile is just too adorable for words there he is looking so lovingly at her while smiling my awws need to stop but still aww πŸ˜ πŸ˜†

LOL yeah I think Darling is the one that catches everyone's attention first but I'm loving 'tere liye" and 'bekaraan' as well.....beautiful songs both of them.....very soft but beautiful compositions....I seem to love using these kind of songs on Sushant-Ankita I guessπŸ˜†.....waise I edited out so many of the great portions of the song....cuz I just wanted to make it on these recent JDJ moments....so didn't have much scopeπŸ˜†.....the 'tere liye....tere liye' was enough for meπŸ˜†
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ANUUUUUUUU!!!!

How have you been???

Oh goodness! I'm so glad to see you here!!! I love Sushant and Ankita! They're just so adorable. Love your VMs as well!! Do you watch PR? If you do then yay!! We're finally watching a show that we both watch again after such a long long time!!!!!