Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Made a small VM on Sushant-Ankita so thought of sharing it here :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOB6z9cpkME

Edited by nureat01 - 06 March 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlSarishChicoshovanashresthacool_cute_girlmayadpavitrianCuteCherrynikhilsahaiShaily.tv_madnessbhavni88star_warstoothbrush13ThaneeSaffyFlower-SushitaLover-bonnefille..Sonii..sensodynecoolpratzarchanamanavgremlin..Mandy.nycsweetiePiyatrixomshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant-Ankita VM-new Pg.8:Pehla Nasha-Proposal" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Well Well Well Look whose here to eat your head Anu Tongue
Whenever you'll come and post on this forum you'll find me the first one to haunt around you Evil Smile
Ok now enough of my blabbering I keep blabbing and always forget to tell how your work is LOL
The VM was awesome Anu i loved it Star You selected some of the cutest moments of them Day Dreaming
Fabulous work with it Anu Clap  the song was nice too very soothing Embarrassed thought of sharing eh? nice thought It would be nicer if you have these thoughts more often Tongue LOL

Edited by soul_angel - 08 January 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Anu made post in PR forum other than in gallery. Shocked

Aww that was such a cute VM with loads of cute moments of them!! I loved the song you have used and also that you have added  ZRA performance of them truly it was dreamy performance by them na.Day Dreaming

From now on we hope that you get more thoughts of sharing more VM's on them with us. Tongue

lol Anu,I love your YT username "2dwitiya" it is reminding me names Bitto thought in BBB for his company.LOL

Edited by nishr - 08 January 2011 at 11:23pm

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Well Well Well Look whose here to eat your head Anu Tongue
Whenever you'll come and post on this forum you'll find me the first one to haunt around you Evil Smile
Ok now enough of my blabbering I keep blabbing and always forget to tell how your work is LOL
The VM was awesome Anu i loved it Star You selected some of the cutest moments of them Day Dreaming
Fabulous work with it Anu Clap  the song was nice too very soothing Embarrassed thought of sharing eh? nice thought It would be nicer if you have these thoughts more often Tongue LOL

Aww thank you so much, Jia!Embarrassed I've had this song in my head for a while....somehow I thought it's sweetness really suited Sushant-Ankita and all their adorable momentsDay Dreaming

LOL I don't have these thoughts too often actually....haha....I stick to watching all the VMs you make on them :P....but it's just this song that made me make the effort to make this oneLOL

gremlin.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Anu,made post in PR forum other than in gallery. Shocked

Aww that was such a cute VM with loads of cute moments of them!! I loved the song you have used and also that you have added  ZRA performance of them truly it was dreamy performance by them na.Day Dreaming

From now on we hope that you get more thoughts of sharing more VM's on them with us. Tongue

lol Anu,I love your YT username "2dwitiya" it is reminding me names Bitto thought in BBB for his company.LOL

LOLLL you guyssss....yes I decided to venture out of the gallery for a changeTongueLOL.....actually I should thank you for all the vids you uploaded, Nish.....my one stop source for all things SushitaLOL.....yessss that ZRA performance was magical....I just love it like anything....Ankita looks soooooo gorgeous....like a princess....and I love the simple elegance of that performance...that fairytale like quality.

haha you caught me....that username is very much Bittoo inspired onlyLOL.....I was toh just going for dwitiya but stupid YT wasn't allowing it...so had to add the 2LOL.....decided to upload this on a seperate account kyunki when it comes to Sushita/ArMan, Zee tv waalon ka koi bharosa nahin kab vids/account delete kar dein....as you well knowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynesuan

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
that was really nice VM...Thumbs Up gr8 jobClap
luved the song n scenes u selected....
that was really cute...Day Dreaming

AreYaar

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I don't have these thoughts too often actually....haha....I stick to watching all the VMs you make on them :P....but it's just this song that made me make the effort to make this oneLOL
Anu darling let me tell you something as you are new here when posting is concerned, this forum is like a big land of Morass once you step in it you are stuck forever Evil Smile when I made my first VM I had no intentions of whatsoever making an another one but look at me now if I dont make a vm once in a while I get blackmailed Ouch infact one blackmailer is right here in your thread Stern Smile
So you have stepped in the swamp.. now it is no longer your wish to leave yahan log ate tu apni marzi se hai per jate hamari marzi se hai muhahha Evil Smile
Trust me now your gonna have these thoughts more often Wink ok I'll stop now dont want to scare you away ROFL and I dont want to get beaten up either people here are veryyyy sweet Embarrassed your gonna love being here Evil Smile ROFL

Edited by soul_angel - 08 January 2011 at 11:45pm

AreYaar

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLLL you guyssss....yes I decided to venture out of the gallery for a changeTongueLOL.....actually I should thank you for all the vids you uploaded, Nish.....my one stop source for all things SushitaLOL.....yessss that ZRA performance was magical....I just love it like anything....Ankita looks soooooo gorgeous....like a princess....and I love the simple elegance of that performance...that fairytale like quality.

haha you caught me....that username is very much Bittoo inspired onlyLOL.....I was toh just going for dwitiya but stupid YT wasn't allowing it...so had to add the 2LOL.....decided to upload this on a seperate account kyunki when it comes to Sushita/ArMan, Zee tv waalon ka koi bharosa nahin kab vids/account delete kar dein....as you well knowLOL

We love this change in you!! Tongue LOL

Chalo me updating Sushita links helped me only as I got see you making VM on them!

Yes,I totally agree Ankita indeed looked like a princess and I loved her smile in last bit of performance most that is when she glares at him in end here -->
Anu,you always capture perfect moment!! Day Dreaming

Bittto and the names he thought was hilarious!! LOL

Good you created another account you can never create those zee people they even claim Sushita offscreen interview also as them. LOL

Edited:as avi  links weren't working properly.

Edited by nishr - 09 January 2011 at 5:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top