Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 4 (Page 97)

--Dia-- Goldie
--Dia--
--Dia--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Waiting!!!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
me too waiting...love u..love u ..love u....!!!

muskanp

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
looking forward......

muskanp

ksasi IF-Rockerz
ksasi
ksasi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
lovely part.

muskanp

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
waiting musky.... waiting  waiting n waiting...wit my tea.. just finished reading Khamoshi.....m dead already....

muskanp

nisharoyce Senior Member
nisharoyce
nisharoyce

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
that was really sweet nahi HOT     
o m g
i m waiting yaar

muskanp

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
refresh

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 35

geet - aap to isme main bhi hot lagte ho
maan - yeh tumhara HOT HOT kuch jada nahi ho raha aaj-kal
she shakes her head nibbling her chocolate & she pays with his card.
Then she dragged him to girls section. Maan selected few suits for her. She tried them all & finally picked the one he drooled the most on. She exactly knew wat he likes her in even better than him now. Sales girl suggested few latest tops to Geet, she didn't even bother to answer her.
Maan - tumhe chahiyan to dehk lo
she smiled & refused
how could he not fall for that complete surrender she always rendered. He kissed her hand that laced with his & drew her home. She jumped in excitement & told rano
Geet - mama dehko we brought new dresses
Rano looked at them curisouly - aaj kis khushi main shopping ki hain
Geet made a baby face - he is going for some party
Rano wondered wat was this party all about & wat was their plan?? she definitely didn't approve of Geet going for some party. She gave Maan a questioning look. He understood her concern but he himself was not sure of geet's intentions.
Geet - aap ready hojavoo
Maan - I will go home & get ready
Rano - haan let him go home
Geet - nahi, I want to see him before he leaves, aur waise bhi he canot go for the party in a bike. Aap driver ko bollo inhe drop karega aur pick karega
both Maan & Rano were shocked at her thought & concern. They laughed at eachother thinking wat they assumed.
Geet gets angry - main ne koi joke mara hain, jo aap log mujhe pe hass rahen ho
they still smile & shake their head
Geet gets annoyed & goes to her room taping her foot in anger
Rano - jaake usse manvoo warna pura raat tumhe aur mujhe pareshan karegi
Maan follows her to the room
she turns her face & sits - I love u thats why u r making fun of me
Maan holds his ears - actually we thought u wanted to come with me for the party. We were laughing at our own silly assumption.
She innocently - how can I come with u for the party? Main tho choti hoon
He smiled at her cute & innocent understanding.
Geet - waise bhi I don't like parties. Mujhe nahi pasand
Maan - lekin once u grow up u will have to come with me
Geet - nahi main tab bhi nahi aavongi
he knitted his eye brows & looked at her
Geet - sachi mujhe nahi pasand
Maan teased her - teehk hai main kisi aur ladki ke saat chellen javonga
she jumped up in excitement - haan bilkul hot & happening types, models types maza aayega na
he didn't like her saying all that. He tried to see how much will she not mind him being with some one else - phir tho mujhe uske saath dance bhi karna padega
Geet - aapko dance bhi aata hain?
Maan rolled his eyes he was trying to tease her hear & she talks about something totally different. Geet - aap na mera dance class join karlo, it will be so embarrassing if that girl managed to dance better than u..chi chi babaji no ways u r the best.
He gave up & asked directly - won't u feel jealous if I am with another girls?
She hugged him - ur mine & only mine
he angrily - abhi tho dance class bhej rahi thi mujhe kisi aur ke saath dance karne ke liya
Geet - that is because I wanted u to be the best
he was still irritated - wat if that girl drools over me
she smiled naughtily - that all the girls will any way do
Maan - u don't have problem with that??
she kisses his nose - mujhe unke drool karne kya problem ho sakti hain, actually I will love it & feel proud.
he gets angry & turns his face
she makes a angry face & holds his collor - iska matlab yeh nahi ke unke drool karne se ur allowed to feel kuch kuch
he almost smiled & blushed ..she kissed his flushed cheeks - I love u..& u can feel like this only when I drool at u..
he was still not conveniced with her thought - how will u know if I felt kuch kuch
Geet - I know u will not..actually u cannot
he was dam curious now - but how?
Geet - I just know it, u can never feel like this for any one else, license tho sirf mera pas hain.
he knew he just cannot but failed to understand how she was so sure about it.
She closed the door & turned her back while he changed - aacha suno
Maan pulling his t-shirt & wearing the shirt - umm
Geet - jada drink mat karna
he changes his pants - umm
Geet - thoda bahut chalega style ke liyen
he tucks in his shirt - umm
she turns to button his shirt - drink karke ghar mat aana, mama - papa ko aacha nahi lage ga
he slips in the coat that she holds for him - main drink nahi karonga baba, I have never tasted it also
she checks his collor - offcourse I know that
he wraps his hand around her waist - phir aise kyun bol rahi ho?
She rest her head on his chest - aap hi tho use din kah rahen the if u don't drink in social circles then they don't acknowledge u as part of them.
He takes a deep breath - woh tho main
she closes his mouth - u don't have to explain
Maan kisses her nose - itna yekin karti ho meri bato pe
she nodes smilingly.
Complainingly he says - phir mana kyun kar thi ho mera saath chalne se
she smiled naughtily - koi aap pe drool karega tho main enjoy karonge, lekin agar kisi ne galti se meri taraf dehka bhi tho aap usko pata nahi kya karoge
he hugged her tightly those words ..some one looking at her hit him hard. His heart paced beyond his control his tightened grip expressed it all, he couldn't even stand the thought it made him feel misrable already. He knew she was right!!! he himself won't know wat he might just land up doing. The thought itself made him feel horrible no no...furious..no no ...infurated...
She hugged him closely calming him. She kissed him all over his face. She pulled out little kajal & kept a tika behind his ear. She kept looking at him & clicking snaps with her phone. His angry vansihed with her every smile. She admired him little longer than usual making him almost lose himself all over again. He shook his head laughing at himself, she was the only person who could awaken every emotion in him. Every bit of him just belonged to her only her. Even if he wanted his body & soul wouldn't react the way it reacts to her touch, her smile, her one naughty look!!
Geet rushed out & called Rano
Geet - mama dehko na kitna aache lag rahen hain
Rano smiled & blessed him & kissed his forehead
Rano - aacha suno don't drink ok
Geet immediately winked at him
Rano - don't speak to those high society type girls. Be careful.
Rano was definitely scared to send him to the party. He was 19 & such parties were meant to spoil people. How much she hated Mohinder going to these parties. Wish she could stop him.
Geet gets fed up with all this - mama aap ka bus challen tho inhe party main jane na do
Rano looked so tensed & worried
he hugged Rano - I will be careful
she halfheartedly called the driver & instructed him.

Maan sat in the car & waved. Geet jumped in excitement & kissed Rano. Rano smiled weakly.
Geet went to the room & called Maan.
Geet - mujhe bahut excitement ho rahi hain
he smiled
Geet - wanha pauchne taak mujhe se baat karona
Maan - tum kaho tho wanha jaake bhi tumse baat karonga
Geet - nahi nahi, I want u to enjoy ur party
Maan - how can I enjoy without u
Geet - I am always there with u
she heard the car stop - have u reached?
Maan - umm
Geet - all the best, bye call me after the party

PRECAP
Maan Singh Khurna Hot & happening

~PREV   PART 34     NEXT   PART 36~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 18 January 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 259 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10thahupyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthidpurvagaberZeny Rayinlwgeetsan1989shanmanjushanmangeetno1maaneet_mansimishimgayathripriyankCandy_jsniki7611komalmahi88ramavishkruti96poonamm400GraciasMercirayamanilittlerenu16dancydreamermkd.70gurti227aisha_1998minnurajCindygeetaarthiashbpinkykasturi11srupithipiA8406gagsyLAXMI005zazoy12reshmi87payal956pp1980amara7374sharbatvemtoronukrnllifesucks123asmi123ameena_snehaariz2000trendyfriendspreet07simzzzzcoolhasiiiMrsMaanKhuranathekolgalreenasvzerroday2008joa123saragulannie03MaansMishtilove_lavnyairinthom.3neetiporwalnithi07bhakbhartifanpriza--love--Ayesha_MSKnonabebunazsijhansasmaYellowtullipsSominababadrashtipatel30preciuspearlnisha_bhcyberprincesss_mgperfectflirt8sakadafipiyushisweetie_flowersKashish9687rostMoon002dhani24mWhitepigeonsumusumushruthiruchschiki143tanigarg11SHIK.LOVMAANEETmounacutykavya.sravyaDiva7neha512NH1971mila1siroilily-eiya-imaasthaHADmishtiavani_9Azmiisavie_dh_ritiBe.edgynan_10myedward12m-g19sanjuleemaaneetkimeet--Dia--CuteTommyLakshmi86salmankhanrulzmaansi007shivangi783huny.thebestdimpzzdmg_roks_antarayadanureea88TishuubobbydolldoosheekaSimran1919TressabeforesunriseSakshiGargshabnam22dhrashteekptlaksncharlie1950lodyiceprincess101amalu123trishapixraymaanmishtiheermeherdreamy4everIlovemskpushpiIqbal Neha1radiant_raisakiran99KinshukKiDewanichubzyTheBratbluedreamz953cyum321puth-shamima-BadGirlKissgangesegbshining_moonmilliiJayaR.ramya-gurtian.ninavi--ANGEL--sheetalvasaMsMovielover286pearl-SmexySmile-MayamaanShimmerrd_soniafariya20insight555jeyanthi123kshubhangiaswin2134jalovesparicrazyfriends007Priyasi-Veritaserum-ambeernRamharisimi91libra25ramaheshsmj1977.shrutidanno18mypridepaponeconwajiha-1kuhu18ambbihasanu3108mrk-1meravigilisoDoracakeNoorFatimaAntaresblueopalPaintedSkyksasi-TeriMalang-Ankita_88LavZAhlaam5ninandalicia212esha143--Saavi--anjucoolsweet cherrypunjabi.princeslilindiangurl13SahSah-afsha-namita25mchoprasweet scorpiomaaniqraSoulmate_Sanacraziekudipop77ejaz_lovercharmed oneskooliioswetha10sona-rairsroopalihinal_maaneet--aarthi----Ratna--Shalvesun-naaaaaaaaa..shreyaa..yoga23priyars12345TyroSaamsana56ammu5impoojavermaKINGKHANFANangeldream14SecretSapphireabba12Jayeeta_06_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.pickachuJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top