Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 4 (Page 83)

007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Hmm coffee .its yum.wat abt upd. Upd it son

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

COFFEE TIME WITH DEEWANGI

Day DreamingDay Dreaming

muskanp

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy WooOhhOoo
Cant wait
Thank u muski di!

muskanp

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
me waiting...

muskanp

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

yippie......

u r updating......

muskanp

LoveLiveDance Senior Member
LoveLiveDance
LoveLiveDance

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i was just about to log off but i guess not any more

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 34

He didn't hold her, his hand lay on either sides wanting desperately to hold her back. She nuzzled close to his neck his hand automatically hugged her closer he closed his eyes losing himself. His head bend closer to hers. Their heart raced loud enough to echo in the empty room. Her grip was too erotic she was kissing him all over bare chest. He kissed passionately around her neck & cheeks. Tears rolled down her eyes feeling so many emotions running through her, she could take it any longer she fell down crying to his feet. She hugged his legs around, fearing she may lose him.
Geet - I am really sorry very sorry
he sat down & cupped her face
tears poured out of her eyes - main aapke bina nahi rah pati
he closed his eyes feeling miserable thinking wat he thought few minutes ago about her feelings, how could he, he hated himself
geet - mujhe mujhe aap ko pyar karna hai, main jaan thi hoon yeh sab galat hain
she hugs him hiding her face into his bare chest - lekin main tho aapki wife hoon na. Humne to shaadi ki hain na. he held her closer for a yes
geet - mujhe pata hain phir bhi yeh sab galat hain, lekin mujh kuch nahi samjh aata, mujhe nahi pata aap kaise feel karte hoo, pata nahi even u feel the way I started to feel for u. pata nahi if u even know wat feelings I am talking about. Mujhe kuch nahi samjh aata. I don't know how to hold back myself, the moment I see you I just want to feel u in all the way possible. I love you I really love you. Mujhe aap ke bahon main aacha lagta hain. I feel like spending the whole day & night in ur arms. I feel I love u even more now.
Tears fell from his eyes, she immediately cupped his face, it was craziness how did even she know tears rolled down his eyes. Before it reached his cheek she kissed it away - aapko meri baat buri lagi?
He shook his head looking down not able to meet her gaze - tumhari koi baat mujhe buri nahi lagti
geet - aap to mujhe har baat samjate ho na, phir batvo na main kaise
she looks down feeling embarrassed how do I hold myself back. He hugs her dementedly, don't hold back, you don't have to hold back. I will always be there for you. 
she hugs him feeling so comfortable, like her old self. He sighed in relief & kisses her forehead.
Geet - I love you, I love you a lot.
Resting her cheek on his chest. Her hands now naughtily snakes his back feeling his sweat & every rumple of his muscle. Aap bhut hot ho. He blushes hearing those words from his little wify. She really could make him feel special in every possible way.
They spend rest of the birthday romancing more of little wify drooling all over again on her sexy husband. 

Maans new project was building a multistory apartment in near gurgoan  area. It was an upcoming area fetching the builders a great deal on investments. He was really learning the rules of the business fast actually faster than expected. He studied the groW*H expected & didn't sell the 80% of the flats. Sharma's were getting restless with his move. Maan had refused to let go the flats.
Mr. Sharma - maan don't you think u r delaying it
maan maintained a stern look
Mr. Sharma 's co-investor - I told u naiye ladke pe intna bharosa teehk nahi
maan - choice is urs. I will not sell my 50%
Mr. Sharma was not sure he had already sold 20% but maan still held back. Maan stood by his guts & Mr sharma had to move on selling 20% more.
Maan waited for the market to fire up then he launched the property in a big way with heavy marketing the same flat fetched them almost double the money in 3months. Sharma's were shocked with the profit they made.  Maan called the meeting with mr.sharmas
mr.sharma - glad u didn't let us down
maan gave him the 50% of his profit to Mr.Sharma
mr. sharma - yeh kya hain??
maan - I guess we are partners now so we should share both loss & profit equally.
mr.sharma was impressed with his ethics. Maan was dam focused. He never looked at anything else but groW*H. his determination & efforts was showing quiet evidently in the market.
Mr. Sharma co-investor - we have a party in the business circle it will be nice if u could join.
maan takes the invite & nodes.

Geet comes to meet maan after the school. She sees the invite in the table & gets hyper excited. He watches her from the door. She turned & jumped in excitement - kitna maza aayega na
he was not sure if she expected him to take her. Her excitement now scared him. She pulled him & went to the mall.
Maan - yeh kya kar rahi ho?
Geet - party main aise thodi jayenge
maan - sweety yah koi business party hain
geet - thabi tho
maan - lekin
she closes his mouth with her palm he just looks at twinkling eyes she looked so happy he couldn't say anything after that. She picks up black slim fit suit & asks him to try it. When he comes out she keeps gaping at him with her mouth open. He was not able to take her gaze, she didn't even blink once.
Maan - geet stop it
she pulls out his chain from her neck - see I have the license to drool over u
maan - haan baba u have the license lekin aise tho mat dehko na, mujhe kuch hota hain
geet -  actualy I am worried about the girls who are going to get a heart attack in the party after seeing u
he really felt conscious now, he went &  changed into his jeans & t-shirt
again she gaped at him... he pushed her head with his hand & went to pay for the suit
geet - aap to isme main bhi hot lagte ho
maan - yeh tumhara HOT HOT kuch jada nahi ho raha aaj-kal
she shakes her head nibbling her chocolate & she pays with his card.

PRECAP
wify excited about hubby's party

-PREV    PART 33    NEXT   PART 35-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 18 January 2011 at 2:10am

The following 271 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7nimmi26pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthigaberinlwgeetdidinarusan1989shanmanjushanmangeetno1cukishmaaneet_mansimishimzunairageetgayathripriyankCandy_jsniki7611MONGLInikitaagarwal06ramavishkruti96littlerenu16GraciasMercirayamanidancydreamermkd.70gurti227Cindygeetaisha_1998minnurajsrupithipihafuukaarthiashgagsybpinkykasturi11A8406coolrohinikrishna.reshmi87payal956pp1980Ballumaudiotimaronukrnlasmi123preet07ariz2000wifey90trendyfriendsshreyabhrashreya satishJYOTESNAthekolgalreenasvday2008joa123saragulMaansMishtilove_lavnyaannie03KavyaNaik123irinthom.3neetiporwalavantika_singhnithi07bhakbhartifanprizaAyesha_MSKnonabebuhansasmaguru-ki-dewaaninazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessvarshrs_mgpreciuspearlmaaneetfan123Sominababadrashtipatel30bono_jostnasakadafiJanakiSatishpiyushiKashish9687rostMoon002Whitepigeondhani24mAamerashruthiruchssumusumuchiki143MistiofMistzdmg_roks_antarayadanusonali_22bobbydolldoosheekaSimran1919SakshiGargshabnam22Tishuushivangi783huny.thebestdimpzzrichiiiiiRukhluvMaancherieLoversalmankhanrulzmaansi007dhrashteekellztanya_viaksnkneeduh2000zaqxswcharlie1950lodyiceprincess101ixraymaanmishtitrishapamalu123mounacutykavya.sravyaDiva7mila1dh_ritiNH1971savie_siroililyAzmiineha512HADmishti-eiya-Srabon_DharaArsheela--Dia--Lakshmi86CuteTommymaaneetkimeetsanjuleemyedward12m-g19nan_10Be.edgycool_gal17SimplyAparajitauntamedtigressJayaRsheetalvasaRocks.Dharamilliishining_moon286pearlprincess163fariya20d_soniainsight555--ANGEL--love4allShimmerrkshubhangijeyanthi123Ilovemskdreamy4everMyInfatuationzheermeherpushpiIqbal Neha1radiant_raisaytanujarituka7KinshukKiDewanicyum321.ramya-gurtian.jazzerette-shamima-chubzyTheBratbluedreamz953puth--Saavi--AntaresPaintedSkyambbihasanu3108wajiha-1blueopalDoracakemrk-1meravigilisoLavZAnkita_88Ahlaam5ninandalicia212esha143punjabi.princesanjucoolsweet cherryksasi-TeriMalang-COLOGYaswin2134jalovesparisimi91Priyasi-Veritaserum-Ramharipaponeconbasicquestion118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94kuhu18lilindiangurl13kooliio-afsha-namita25sweet scorpioSoulmate_Sanapop77preethiSahSahswetha10FireSafireFireecharmed onessona-rai--Ratna--..shreyaa..rsroopali--aarthi--maaniqrahinal_maaneetsun-naaaaaaaaaShalvepreethiayoga23priyaSabmeratu.ammu5Saamsana56rs12345impoojavermaKINGKHANFANangeldream14SecretSapphireJayeeta_06abba12_BlackPearl__TheJoker-CrazyCutesymysteriousmilli-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravnotfadedawayJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
res

Sujata77

Go to top