Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 4 (Page 145)

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 38

They all definitely needed a break after such a hectic month. But Geet didn't want to anywhere she was more interested in doing furnishing her house.

Geet spend the whole day in office with Maan & showing him designs & colors. He could just say yes to every thing. She would get angry & then kiss him & get after him again with more colors & designs. Maan was really busy off late with couple of new projects that KC had taken over.

KC was already counted among the leading construction companies in Delhi. All his clients where very happy & impressed with his dedication & smartness. He could actually dictate the market trend. Having such a great understanding of the market in just 2yrs was surprising. Every one wanted to work him with KC now. Maan now had so many people approaching him that he could easily turn down few, but he didn't. He took up all wat came in his way & surprisingly he excelled in all of them.

With the sudden slow down in the stock exchange Mohinders export business was little hit. His partner Mr. Rahul Ahuja was panicking. He decided to sell his shares in the market. Mohinder was not willing to lose the share to a third person.
Mohinder - yaar rahul koi bahar ka person aayega tho problem ho sakti hain
Rahul - nahi I can't risk to retain the shares when the market is going so low
Mohinder - yaar mere paas itna liquid fund nahi hain, otherwise I would have brought it from u
rahul - nahi mujhe aacha offer bhi mil raha hain
Mohinder - kaun hain
rahul - bahar ka bhi nahi hain
Mohinder was little skeptical now - kaun hain
rahul - rajinder
Mohinder was taken a back - tumhari bhai se kab baath huwai
rahul - he called me few days back.
Mohinder didn't want this at all. He never wanted to get his family involved in business. He believed business break relations. Moreover rajinder's directly talking to rahul without even concerning him was alarming. But he couldn't let go his family pride he was totally caught. He didn't know how to mobilize that kind of money so soon.
Mohinder - can u give few days let me see.

Mohinder tried to sell few his shares & bonds. He tried to sell his property but due to the slow down he was not getting the right price. His finance advisor suggested not to sell now as it is not a good time. Mohinder tried lot of option but getting immediate pumping such huge amount was not possible.
After a week market was still slowing further down
rahul - yaar seriously I can't wait longer
Mohinder - I have some shares & property if u want I can transfer u to ur name
rahul - nahi mujhe liquid cash chahiya
actually the offer was tempting rahul just couldn't refuse.
Mohinder - how much share are u planning to sell?
Rahul - 30%
Mohinder wondered he had 40%, after selling his share he would still be left with 10%, few other sleeping partners held 10% each & his brother will get 30% that would make him have a big say in the company decisions. He hated the whole feel of this deal. He was really sensing some conspiracy. He was helpless.
Mohinder - how much are they offering
rahul - 60cr.
Maan - 75cr
rahul - excuse me!!! who are u?
Maan - Maan Singh Khurana
suddenly rahul's tone changed - aap ko kaun nahi jaantha. Young & dynamic businessman
Mohinder was definitely proud
rahul - but why are u interested in export business? Woh bhi isse slow down main
Maan didn't find it important to answer that question.
Maans lawyer gave the cash to rahul.
Rahul was taken a back it was all of sudden & liquid cash, he didn't understand. He was willing to deal with rajiender because he was family but Maan he was not sure. Rahul looked at Mohinder puzzled, who looked really happy & calm now. Rahul tried to excuse himself
Maan - I want to sign the papers now.
Rahul looked at Mohinder who gave an approving look.
The lawyer handed over the papers, Mohinder signed without even reading it.
Rahul was shocked he carefully read it - who is Geet?
Trying to relate to Geet as in Geet humari geet
Lawyer - Maan sir buys every new project on her name only
Mohinder eyes was filled he looked away, hiding his emotions, Maan was caught off guard he just maintained a straight looked.
Rahul - Geet what
Mohinder proudly said - Geet Maan Khurana
smile touched Maan lips with wet layer burning his eyes. Maan signed the papers & walked  straight to mohinders cabin in anger. Mohinder knew he was angry.
Maan - agar aapke property papers mera pas nahi aate tho mujhe pata hi nahi chalta
Mohinder - I am sorry mujhe tumhe batna chahiya tha
he remained quiet
Mohinder - every thing happened so soon I couldn't thing of anything. I was really tensed.
He broke down aise laga ki every one, every thing is going against me. U don't know I have never felt so helpless until now. 
Maan hugs him, he couldn't have seen the strong man his papaji break down in front of his eyes.
Maan cleared his throat - why did u want to buy the shares so badly
Mohinder was little reluctant but couldn't hide it from him - rahul needed money & this slow down feared him. Mujhe lagta hain rajiender knew his scared nature that is why he made such an offer.
Maan - rajiender?
Mohinder dropped his head down feeling ashamed in accepting the truth - my brother
Maans blood boiled in anger & he tightened his fist. He any way hated HP people & now all this was provoking him further. 
Maan gave the papers to Mohinder.
Mohinder - nahi yeh tumhara hain
Maan hated it
Mohinder smiled at his temper - mera matlab hain aab tho pura business tumhara huwa na
Maan was puzzled
Mohinder - my 40% is also in geets name & Geet is in ur name now,  so technically ur the major share holder 70%. Maan smiled & left.

Maan exactly knew where to find his little wify. She was in her new house painting the walls. Maan slowly opened the door with his set of keys & walked in to see her playing with the colors. He crossed his hand over is chest & in firm voice - yeh kya kar rahi ho.
She jumped getting scared with the sudden firm tone & toppled over the paint bucket & splashing it over Maan & herself. She ran to him - sorry sorry sorry & tried wiping his shirt with her paint dipped hand. He held her both her wrists. - Geet Geet kya kar rahi ho
she innocently - main ne jaan ke nahi kiya, woh main dar gayi thi. She was all scared & tensed messing it all up. He playfully took more paint put on her nose. She looked at him - aap naraz nahi ho
he laughed & rolled her in the paint. She took a another paint & poured it on him. He shot a glare. She made a puppy face he held her hand back & rubbed the dripping painting from his body on her. Slowly their playful act turned passionate sending shudder down them. They were so close, that moving away was impossible. He pulled away her duppata & placed kisses on her shoulder. Her nails dig on his back.
He closed his eyes tightly before losing himself. He lifted her & took her to the washroom. He opened the shower & helped her clean. He stood mesmerized seeing her curves unfold with the water droplets slowly drenching her & washing away the paint layer from her. Her curves looked so tempting without duppata she caught him admiring her curves. She blushed & turned away. He turned his back feeling cornered. I am ..woh mujhe aise
she immediately hugged him from back mujhe pata hain
he was feeling shy
she giggled softly mujhe raji ne batya tha
he wondered wat she knows now?
She hid her face in his back - jab main HP gaye thi na usne mujhe batya tha guys like to...she couldn't voice it. He closed his eyes her words send tingling feeling in him.
She innocently - tab mujhe laga ki u don't love me because I don't have
he immediately turned & cupped her face - tum aise soch bhi kaise sakti ho.
She could see he was hurt - tab tho mujhe kuch nahi pata tha
he teased her - so u know every thing now
she hid her face yet again.

PRECAP
wify in 11th OOPS... she is growing!!!

~PREV  PART 37~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 20 January 2011 at 10:06am

The following 285 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10skydaffodils7pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetchintushilpasan1989aaahsapcashanmanjushanmangeetno1maaneet_mansi-MUSKANpmLIST-mishimCandy_jsniki7611rockingmishtikomalmahi88nikitaagarwal06ramavishkruti96poonamm400rayamanilittlerenu16GraciasMercidancydreamergurti227mkd.70aisha_1998srupithipiaarthiashnatkbpinkykasturi11LAXMI005zazoy12gagsyA8406krishna.reshmi87payal956pp1980amara7374ronukrnlasmi123ariz2000trendyfriendsshivanigurushreya satishpoojaaddisshreyabhrahasiiireenasvmamon.moonnithi07bhakbhartifanchoudhary.aivy_softyjoa123annie03taanniKavyaNaik123avantika_singhkalpana_spnirinthom.3vantu12MaansMishtilove_lavnyapriza--love--uzmam1kirannaryaniAyesha_MSKnonabebu-Elfin-nazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessvij10s_mgpreciuspearldiyachillmons_mbmaaneetfan123Sominababadrashtipatel30sana.saba7JanakiSatishperfectflirt8piyushiMoon002krsh07sakadafiKashish9687rostsumusumuMaangeetlove7shruthiruchschiki143zeenathsheikh8mounacutykavya.sravyadrashtirockzzDiva7neha512avani_9Azmiidh_ritimila1NH1971-eiya-HADmishtisiroililymy_maan_geetmaaneetkimeetArsheelaCuteTommyManpreetmannsree.maneetBe.edgycool_gal17myedward12Lakshmi86RukhluvMaanRohini20salmankhanrulzshivangi783dimpzzcrazydevil87maansi007cherieLoverSakshiGargdmg_roks_antarayadanuSimran1919TressaTishuushabnam22kptlJULIELkneeduh2000tanya_vikellziceprincess101charlie1950lodymaanmishtiixraySujata77trishappal_maankareena32dreamy4everkiran99radiant_raisaytanujarituka7pushpiIqbal Neha1KinshukKiDewanichubzyTheBratbluedreamz953cyum321blueflamesputh-shamima-jazzerette.ramya-gurtian.BadGirlKissmaanujaanuRocks.Dharamilliishining_moonninavi9staroneserialssheetalvasagangesegb286pearlprincess163-SmexySmile-d_sonia--ANGEL--love4allShimmerrinsight555jeyanthi123kshubhangiaswin2134jalovespariMishti13Cherishhsimi91ambeernlibra25paponeconRamhariDilsaybasicquestion118mypride-Veritaserum-wajiha-1kuhu18-memorable-Krishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shrutidannosanu3108ambbihablueopalmrk-1DoracakeNoorFatimaPreethi-PremiPaintedSkyninandAnkita_88LavZcute-alyAhlaam5ksasi-TeriMalang-vrsharmaesha143sweet cherrypunjabi.princesanjucoolmechantefillelilindiangurl13sweet scorpio-madhvi--afsha-SahSahWeAimToPleaseaamirkhanfanmchopraSoulmate_Sanakooliioswetha10FireSafireFireeRadhika Shahpop77preethiejaz_lover*Dakoo_Minzy*craziekudishah10hinal_maaneetmaanseersroopali--aarthi----Ratna--sona-raipreethiaShalvesun-naaaaaaaaa..shreyaa..yoga23priyars12345Tyroammu5KINGKHANFANSaamsangeldream14SecretSapphireJayeeta_06Loquacious_Aash-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillikirti_fijifelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeParty
Dancing
FIRST ONE.
sweet baby wify. loved the update.
too good…….. and maan….. lolLOL…… richer then Mr Handa.
now who wouldn't a guy like maan for there daughter.
perfect. LOVELY UPDATE
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 20 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saragulTishuu

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
wuhooo...ress!!!Approve Hug
HugWinkLOL luv the lil wify geet so much....hehe...paint waali and waala luked cute...LOLEmbarrassed...!!!Luv the way maan handles evrything...he is so dreamy...Day Dreaming...luvly update with ur intense romantic magic in it..!!
Update soon...can't wait...Dancing
With Heart
LOLRohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 20 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Nice to see Maan helping out Mohinder in his need....That's called true family unlike his brother who tried to take advantage of his situationAngry....well all's well now....and Maan buys everything in Geet's name only,that's so sweet of himBig smile.........loving the growing closeness between Maan n Geet....they are so cute n sweet filled with their pure love n innocence...and looking at ur precap I think more is yet to come Wink.....well will be waiting for that now TongueLOL.....

Edited by esha143 - 20 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-muskanp

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Reserved
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

loved it yaar...maan is so sweet yaar..awsome one ..do continue soon

muskanp

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
as usual lovely update muskan......loved geet and maan's talkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......how maan helped his papajiTongue

muskanp

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
as ususual wonderful di.........
i really admired geet's dad for saying geet maan khurana............

muskanp

Go to top