Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 4 (Page 125)

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
oye oye oye muskan!Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
thank god u r updating it
I just read part 96 of TM n it was so painful.....I literally criedCryCry
plzzz update fast
me waiting

muskanp

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiii muskan,

waiting for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BluntlySpeakingmuskanp

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

mushki dear...plssss  update truly magical as well...becuz jab tak geet thik nahi hogi mujhe neend nahi aayegi..CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Mujhe bhi.......mujhe bhi.....mujhe bhi.......
pls pls
pls kar do

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbydollm-g19Rocks.Dharauntamedtigresskiran99macho_muffin18mypriders12345muskanp

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
yayy waiting!!

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 37

he was still pissed off - tum soye nahi abhi taak?
Geet - aap itne pareshan rahoge tho how will I sleep
he took in a deep breath - aacha so jaavo I am fine now.
She kissed him & cut the call.
he boarded the car & reached home.
Daadi was restlessly waiting - how was the party?
Maan - it was fine daadi
daadi make out he was drunk, she didn't like it & was worried about it.
He realized her concern but didn't bother explaining himself. Just said good night & went to his room.

Next day the page 3 part was filled with Maans snap with Parul & Maans snaps with Mr. Rao. Mohinder saw the snap & called Rano.
Mohinder - dehko yeh Maan hain na
Rano had a close look - umm
she definitely didn't like his snap with Parul. Mohinder was feeling proud at him doing so well.
Rano made a face while he called out Geet !!!
Rano - usse kyun bula rahen ho
mohinder - she will love to see his picture in the news paper
Rano blurted - she may not like to see him with this girl.
Mohinder knitted his eye brow
Rano quickly pretended to have forgotten something in the gas
he pulled her back holding her wrist - is that ur wish or ur daughters?
Rano was cornered - woh woh
Mohinder - why didn't u tell me about it before
Rano sighed in relief seeing the delight that touched his face - aap ka aur Geet ka bus challen to aaj hi shaadi kar lo
Mohinder - engagement tho kara hi sakten hain
Rano - nahi bilkul nahi
mohinder - kyun nahi?
Rano - she is only 14 now
he teased her u were 14 when I first saw u
she blushed - that was in HP not in Delhi
he placed a delightful kiss on her cheek - I am so relieved, I always wanted to get her the best. I know he will take care of her like we do. 
Rano - he already does
mohinder - looks like there is so much u have been hiding from me.
Rano - actually I was wanting them to grow & be sure on wat they want
he smiles - I know my daughter she is just like me, once she decides on something she will not go back on that. Like I had decided when I first saw u. Ek woh din hain aur ek aaj ka din hain I still can't stop loving u.
she was turned all pink & hid the paper when geet came running down. 

Mean while at Maans Place
Maan got ready for the office while daadi read the paper. She was taken a back to see his snap with parul.
Daadi - yeh sab kya hain
Maan looked at the paper there was a tinge a delight to see himself quoted among the businessmen in the town. But daadi 's question hit him back to reality.
Maan - kuch nahi daadi kal ke party ka hain.
Daadi didn't like where it all was heading to.
Daadi called Mr. Sharma to know his view.
Mr. Sharma - namaste bhabi ji
daadi - namaste bhai shahab
Mr. sharma - bhabi ji aapka pota tho cha gaya, sab ke dil main, aur abhi tho paper main bhi
daadi felt better she smiled weakly.

Maan cabbed to geets place took his bike & dropped her to school.
On the way he passed the paper to her. She jumped in joy - wow this pics is so cool
sirf 2 hi photo. Paper walen bhi kitne kanjoos hain. They could have had more pics na.
She read proudly his name associated with businessmen. She kissed the paper million times before reaching the school. Yeh Parul bilkul perfect hain na party ke liyen. Isko hi lekar jana sare party main. Maan was loving to hear all her comments. She always made him feel correct. She never questioned his intentions. She hugged him & kissed him. Mujhe bahut aacha laga..thank u. I am really proud of my hubby. i love u 

It was 3trd wedding anniversary.
They went to the temple & he blindfolded her & took her to a new apartment. He removed the blindfold & gave her the keys. The name on the door was geet-maan carved in brass metal in italic font. She caressed the name trying to understand
Geet - yeh kya hain
Maan - tumahra gift.

She opened the door to see a beautiful huge penthouse. He welcomed her in the house with a heap of rice in a copper pot kept close to the door. He pointed at it & said kick it with ur right leg. She was delighted & felt little shy somewhere. She kicked the pot & walked in.
Geet - humara ghar !!!!
he nodded.  
She ran into each & every room & placed kisses on his cheeks admiring every bit of it. She loved every thing, the walls color the design the layout the view every thing. He stood near the door & crossing his hand over his chest admiring her.
Geet - isse furnish kab karoge?
Maan - woh tumhara kaam hain
Geet - main isse furnish kar sakti hoon
Maan - u have the card u have the keys do wat ever u want
she was on top of the world - I love u !! u r the best. & hugged him closely.
Her hand began to explore him passionately. He couldn't have stopped her, after all he had told her not to hold back, but it was becoming difficult rather impossible for him to hold back, he had to he couldn't..OMG!!!. His hand rested on her lovingly on her back. She looked at him aching for a kiss. He softly placed a peck on her cheek while she placed a burning kisses on his chest. He held her tighter losing himself into the peak yet again. He felt like a 15yr old teenager in her arms, aroused & flooding with just her touch. How much he hid his expressions, hiding his irregular breathing & then relaxing.

He went to the washroom feeling embarrassed even though he knew she didn't know but feeling his peak every time like a teenager even now made him wonder.  They were together for 4yrs now but still she could just sweep him completely every single time, he splashed water on his face & smiled at himself,  somewhere he cherished that feeling. 

Geet went home & flashed around her apartment keys to Rano.
Rano looked at Maan in concern where he got so much money from.
Maan - mama this from the gurgaon wala project. I didn't sell the penthouse.
Rano felt really proud - so when are u showing me ur house she mocked to Geet
Geet - abhi nahi, abhi mujhe usse decorate karna hain
Rano - decorate?
Maan - she wants to furnish it
Rano smiled - abhi nahi after 10th exams
Geet was definitely not happy about that but couldn't argue much when he second Rano on this.
Geet gave one set of keys to Rano to keep it safely while she hid one set, Maan had another set.

Later in the evening
Rano proudly flashed the keys to mohinder - dehko aapke damad ne aapki beti ko kya gift kiya hain unke wedding anniversary
mohinder first shock wedding anniversary???
Rano bit her lip & then narrated the whole wedding episode to him. He shook his head in disbelief.
He took the keys & questioned wat it was
Rano - he has brought a flat on her name in gurgaon
mohinder - really? How did he manage the funds?
Rano - it is one of the flat from his current project.
Mohinder - gurgaon wala project
Rano - umm
mohinder - chalo flat dehke aaten hain
Rano - nahi abhi nahi
mohinder - why? meri beti ka ghar hain
she laughed - ur beti wants to furnish it first then show it to us.
Mohinder - ussme kya hain we will furnish it now.
Rano - koi zarorat nahi Maan ne usse card already diya huwa hain
mohinder - card??
Rano - they have a joint account
he hugged her closer - jaan tum mujhe ek ek kar ke shock de rahi ho, sab kuch ek bari main nahi bol sakti.
She smiled hiding her face in his chest
mohinder - this is not fair u have been enjoying all this alone.
Rano - nahi aise nahi hain
mohinder - they are married for 3yrs & u decide to tell me today
Rano - woh shaadi thodi hoti hain
he was serious now & turned away- off course shaadi hoti hain, usne mang bhari hain Geet ki
she became little scared now - aap samjh kyun nahi rahen
he was definitely angry now - kya nahi samjh raha main?
She tried to be calm him - mera matlab hain, they are just kids, they may grow to different likings & taste later on
mohinder shouted - I will break his legs if he deceive  my daughter
Rano - Maan kyun aapki beti bhi tho
he snaps - meri beti ko main jaantha hoon, lekin agar Maan ne
Maan just walks in then with some books that Geet had asked for her reference
mohinder saw him & held his collar immediately  - I will not spare u if u think of leaving my daughter
Maan looked at Rano & then him.
Rano seemed helpless in front of his temper.
Maan looked into his eyes - I will not papaji
mohinder - I will not let u also
Maan & Rano smiled he sounded so much like Geet now.
Mohinder hugged him & with heavy voice - meri beti ka dil kabhi nahi thodna
he nodded with a burning sensation in his eyes forming a wet layer.
Rano - aapne aanso pocho Geet aati hogi

MARCH
Geet was really nervous about her exams. He was there to calm her & help her. Rano & mohinder were also little tensed for her. Rano was still better but Mohinder seemed to have sleepless nights. Mohinder, Maan & Rano all of them went to drop her to the exam hall & they all waited outside impatiently, anxiously for 3hrs. 

After every exam she would check her answers with Maan while Mohinder would feed her.
Maan didn't let her get nervous even once. He always made her feel confident. She did very well the all  her exams. They all definitely needed a break after such a hectic & sleepless month. But Geet didn't want to go anywhere she was more interested in doing up her house.

PRECAP
Geet handa/geet khurana???

~PREV  PART 36    NEXT  PART 38~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 20 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 234 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25psruthidpurvagaberZeny Rayinlwgeetsan1989aaahsapcashanmanjushanmandesichick50maaneet_mansimishimstar432Candy_jskomalmahi88kruti96poonamm400mkd.70littlerenu16GraciasMercidancydreamergurti227aisha_1998minnurajLAXMI005zazoy12bpinkykasturi11A8406gagsypayal956amara7374ronukrnlasmi123trendyfriendspreet07sonupatday2008saragullakshmisalvadijoa123bhakbhartifanhasiiithekolgalchoudhary.ashreya satishshreyabhrapoojaaddisvantu12MaansMishtiirinthom.3avantika_singhpriza--love--Ayesha_MSKnonabebuannie03guru-ki-dewaaniYellowtullipsSominababaRujul13mons_mbmaaneetfan123cyberprincesspreciuspearlnazsijvij10s_mgpiyushiixiaasana.saba7perfectflirt8Kashish9687rostMoon002dhani24mshruthiruchschiki143pal_maankavya.sravyaDiva7mila1NH1971neha512-eiya-dh_ritiAzmiiHADmishtiavani_9beauty84siroililyBe.edgycool_gal17nan_10myedward12sanjuleem-g19maaneetkimeetsalmankhanrulzhuny.thebestdimpzzcrazydevil87Lakshmi86RukhluvMaanshabnam22Tressabeforesunriseshivangi783bobbydolldoosheekareea88SakshiGargTishuuamalu123maanmishtiixraydmg_roks_antarayadanutrishapcharlie1950tanya_vipushpiIqbal Neha1radiant_raisarituka7dreamy4everkiran99TheBratbluedreamz953MyInfatuationzputhjazzerettecyum321KinshukKiDewanimaanujaanu-shamima--maankimishti-Rocks.Dharashining_moonJayaRuntamedtigresssheetalvasagangesegbMsMovieloverprincess163286pearl--ANGEL--Shimmerrlove4all-SmexySmile-ChanandlerBongd_soniainsight555jeyanthi123kshubhangiaswin2134jalovespariPriyasiritzy09Ramharipaponecon-memorable-ramaheshkuhu18smj1977.shrutibasicquestion118mypride-Veritaserum-macho_muffinmrk-1meravigilisoWater.wajiha-1ambbihablueopalsanu3108NoorFatimaPaintedSkyksasi-TeriMalang-sweet cherryAnkita_88anjucoolpunjabi.princesesha143Antares--Saavi--ninandLavZalicia212Ahlaam5lilindiangurl13namita25SahSahkooliiomaaniqraaamirkhanfanmchoprapop77preethiswetha10charmed oneshinal_maaneet--aarthi--shah10--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalisun-naaaaaaaaapreethiaseemamaryShalveammu5rs12345TyroSaamsimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANangeldream14Jayeeta_06_TheJoker--Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.pickachunotfadedaway.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
res

awesome update...loved it...!!!

wavo maneet ka naya gharr...mujhe bhi geet ki help karni hai..!!!

maan is so caring and loving...!!

mohinder ...u so lucky baithe bithaye rocking damad mil gaya...hahaha

now mushki....pls pls pls pls update truly magical...plssssssssss

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 19 January 2011 at 8:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmisalvadihuny.thebest-maankimishti-ytanujamacho_muffinmeravigilisomuskanpcharmed ones

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Heyyyy di

yayyyyyyyy....i am the second one to comment!Dancing *woot woot*
omgg di, how is it that you manage to blow me away after every update....your writing is simply magical di cuz it always leaves me in a dreammmmmy landDay Dreaming

this update was absitively posilutely fantastic!!....and you did a brilliant job at portraying every relationship in hereClap.....from maaneet's trust to maan's success as a budding businessman to geet's parents acceptance of their relationship.....just awesome!!Embarrassed

awwwww geet is the bestest little wifey ever....the amount of trust she has in maan is just *hayee*Embarrassed.....they have such a true, pure and innocent love.....i am deeply in lovee with this jodi *drools shamelessly again*LOL.....even as kids, they portray such aspects of relationship that infact adults should learn from them.....these two are just the best!

awww rano-mohinder-maan scene was sooo touching....yayyy mohinder accepts maan, afterall who can dare reject msk?Wink.....though rano throwing shock after shock at him was hilariousLOL.....poor dude has no idea how deeply in love maaneet areEmbarrassed

OMGGG....di, at the rate you are going with presents, is maan gonna get geet the white house for the 4th anniversary or is geet getting him something even more out of this world for his birthday?LOL.....but their presents are soo meaningful and adorableeEmbarrassed.....awwwww their own house....that pic looks gorgeous di!

another thing that i loved was how maan wrote the name geet-maan for the house....he put geet's name first....that is such a dreammy gestureEmbarrassed

ohh man, i gotta go to college soon....uff di, how will i focus now, you tell me *pouts*....and its organic chemistry too, ohh babaji help meLOL
pweez pweez update TM and khamoshi soon too....and umm possibly this one as well?LOL
lovee youu!!

Edited by macho_muffin - 19 January 2011 at 9:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmisalvadihuny.thebestBe.edgyramaheshcharmed onesmuskanpSanzMonaya4ever

Go to top