Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 4 (Page 113)

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
yippeee....!!! U updatin.....
Waitin 4 d update.... :D :D :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

saadi88 Senior Member
saadi88
saadi88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
aur kitni waqt? I hv to go.itz really late.hv colg at 7 aur abi 3 baj gaye.plz jaldi yar.im yawning now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.Dharamuskanp

muskaan... Goldie
muskaan...
muskaan...

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

sorry few mins more...
small correction..tha hogaya
5 mins
we never have any prob. in waiting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.Dharamuskanp..shreyaa..

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saadi88

aur kitni waqt? I hv to go.itz really late.hv colg at 7 aur abi 3 baj gaye.plz jaldi yar.im yawning now.

same here Cry

bt deewangi ke liye kuch bhi...Wink

heu mushki...truly magical bhi update karna...bc tomorrow i hav training so wont be able to read update the whole day...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp..shreyaa..

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan...

Originally posted by muskanp

sorry few mins more...
small correction..tha hogaya
5 mins
we never have any prob. in waiting...

bilkul sahi dear Wink

mushki...we will always wait Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuumuskanp..shreyaa..

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Yayyyy updating status wooohoooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 36

he heard the car stop - have u reached?
Maan - umm
Geet - all the best, bye call me after the party
Maan - nahi cut mat karona, plz
Geet - lekin
Maan - plz
Geet - umm, aacha suno just open the first three buttons of ur shirt
Maan knitting his brow - kyun?
Geet - u look really hot like that
Maan blushed - nahi
she made a baby plead - please
he couldn't refuse her his hand reluctantly opened the buttons
she let a sigh out ...breathing huskily... I am feeling kuch kuch thinking about it now
he wondered how she knew he just did. She never stopped to amuse her with her deewangi
Geet pulls out her books still drooling over his hot looks & does her HW putting the ear plug on
he puts on the blue tooth & walks in to the venue
Maan reassuring if she was around - Geet
Geet - umm
Mr. Rao one of the host welcomes Maan
Rao - Hello Mr. Khurana
Maan - hello Mr. Rao
Geet continues to do her HW
Rao introduces Maan to some of the other eminent people in the construction industry
Maan was initially bit nervous walking into such a big gathering but with his little wify murmuring while solving her sums made him relaxed & made him at ease.
Mr. Sharma took a great proud in announcing his achievements. People were more curious to meet him & now his young & hot looks caught more attention, not to miss his bare chest that looked sizzling hot.
Geet really felt proud & kissed him. He felt really nice ...nicer to see her excitement.
Few ladies came frwd & spoke to him. She put her pen down & concentrated on their comments. She was thrilled to hear them giggle around him. He softly whispered question 9 complete kiya.
Geet - aap ko kaise pata
he rolled his eyes
Geet - aacha baba kar rahi hoon
she was more interested in listening to their comments on him.
Maan ster tone yet softly - umm
Geet - kar rahi hoon na
she murmured some numbers
Maan - 156
Geet - nahi 153 hain
he excused himself from the pretty looking ladies - Geet 12*13 = 156, tumhara dyan kanha hain
she promptly - aap pe & then bit her lips
he felt bad because of him she was getting distracted. He took a sharp breath in. she understood he was not liking it. She immediately concentrated on the sums & her normal murmuring with the sums followed. He calmed & went back to meet up with new prospective clients.

Mr. Sharma introduced Maan to Parul Sharma his grand daughter young beautiful looking girl. She was graceful by all means. She was 19 same age as Maan. She was studying her architecture. She was in her 2rd year.  She offered him a drink.
Maan was about to say no thanks
Geet immediately - don't refuse.
He closed his eyes & softly said - problem 13 pe dyan do
she makes a baby face - umm
Parul - sorry
he cleared his throat & takes the drink
he sips the drink carefully not taking in much. Not sure how much he can handle. He hates the taste.
Geet - aachi nahi hain?
He invariably says umm
Geet - sorry meri wajah se u had to taste all this
he smiled thinking tumhari wajah main Maan Singh Khurana hoon!! pagli hai, sab samjh thi hain yeh baat nahi samjhthi
Geet - pagli nahi deewani hoon
he wondered did she actually hear him. He already felt little dizzy with one drink.
Parul dragged him to the dance floor. The music was loud & they danced crazily. Geet smiled & danced on the bed for the same music. He could feel himself dancing actually jumping with her on the bed. He just enjoyed every moment with geet on the dance floor. He began to like the feel of party.
It was past mid night when they finally stopped dancing & moved for dinner.
Parul - u dance pretty well
he was almost about to say I don't dance my wife dances but he couldn't he just smiled
Parul offered another drink. Maan was not sure if he wanted to have. He waited for her response, but his little wify was fast a sleep.
Maan - I am famished
Parul didn't insist they moved on to have their dinner.
Their togetherness caught the eye of the media & the crowd. Parul was used to all this. Her talking to a guy was always headline & she definitely didn't mind to be spotted with Maan Singh Khurana, he was Hot, charming & successful. They young girls were already eying him, even older ones did.

Maan was so used to having his meals with her, he missed her. He just wished if she could serve him. He hated to serve himself & on top he was not sure wat he would like. He was so used to her selecting & deciding for him it seemed always perfect with her. He was tempted to wake her up. Umm he bit his lips. Kya karte ho...she murmured dehko abhi khoon aayega wipe it with the hanky. main hoti tho I would have kissed it.
Maan - missing u
Geet with her eyes closed - love u
Maan - mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha ha
Geet - kya hain Indian spread hain kya
Maan - pata nahi actually naam lika huwa hain..shall I read it to u
Geet - nahi just tell me kya kya color hain
he scans threw - some red color says tandoori chicken
she smiles - Indian hain..ok.. take red wala dry chicken,
Maan - umm
Geet - then green wala paneer
Maan - umm
Geet - black wali dal
Maan - umm
Geet - take roti
Maan - kitni
Geet - butter wali 2
Maan - umm
Geet - thodi rice bhi le lo
Maan - lekin
Geet - take just one serving spoon
Maan - umm
Geet - aache se khana, sweet bhi lena, chocolate wali ice cream
he smiles
Geet - good night
Maan - good night..suno ..he feels reluctant to stop her
geet - call cut nahi karongi ...she pulls the spread & doses off.
Parul wonders wat took him so long to get his plate. Few of her friends joined them around the table. Parul introduced him to her frds Swati Ahuja, Poonam Takur, Vaishali Shah & Kerti Rathode. He maintained a straight look. They literally drooled over him, his toned body that was clearly visible though the v-shaped openning & figure hugging shirt. He just ignored them all, he never liked anything about them, nothing pleased him. He hated this mean world but he was out her to fetch his wify's dream. He would do anything to get KC to the lead & he definitely did great. After the party
Swati - Maan I have a private party at my place it will be great if u could join
he shot a glare - name is Maan Singh Khurana
she was taken a back
Maan - I don't attend private parties.
Parul noticed him getting uncomfortable so was swati, her ego was so hurt. Parul changed the topic & spoke about new movie. Another topic Maan hated to talk with them. He excused himself & met up with Mr.Sharma.
Mr. sharma - I thought u will be enjoying with ur age group
Maan - I don't like to mix business with pleasure
he remained with the clients for rest of the party. It was around 2am when he finally could leave the place. Parul gave him a warm hug & placed a soft peck on his cheek. His body stiffened with her touch. He stepped back hating the feel of it. She was impressed with his decency. She smiled pleasantly & took his leave. Poonam, vaishali & kerti also hugged him good night. His heart ached with their touch. It is just warm hug upset kyun ho rahen ho. Aap ho hi itne hot they might be just waiting for a chance to touch u. he snaped angrily that stupid preeti she kissed me. Preeti nahi parul, parul sharma
Maan snorted - wat ever
she kissed him
he was still pissed off - tum soye nahi abhi taak?
Geet - aap itne pareshan rahoge tho how will I sleep

PRECAP
geets board exam

~PREV   PART 35    NEXT   PART 37~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 19 January 2011 at 8:54am

The following 250 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nimmi26pyarisaheliharikashiva25simonesimfandpurvasubiafreengaberinlwgeetsan1989aaahsapcashanmanjumaaneet_mansicavitaaamishimstar432Candy_jsniki7611nikitaagarwal06ramavishkruti96poonamm400mkd.70rayamanilittlerenu16GraciasMercidancydreamergurti227Cindygeetaisha_1998minnurajaarthiashzazoy12bpinkykasturi11srupithipikrishna.reshmi87A8406coolrohinigagsynikkipunjpayal956pp1980sharbatvemtodiotimaronukrnlasmi123ariz2000trendyfriendspreet07truthseeker123choudhary.ashreyabhrathekolgalreenasvnithi07bhakbhartifanday2008zerroanu_123joa123vantu12MaansMishtiirinthom.3avantika_singhnonabebuAyesha_MSKpriza-Elfin-hansasmaguru-ki-dewaaniYellowtullipsSominababadrashtipatel30mons_mbnazsijnisha_bhvarshrvij10s_mgpreciuspearldhani24mperfectflirt8piyushiMoon002Kashish9687rostshruthiruchschiki143SHIK.LOVMAANEETmounacutykavya.sravyaBlushingqueenavani_9Diva7neha512CuteTommy-eiya-mila1NH1971savie_dh_ritinan_10m-g19Be.edgysanjuleemyedward12maaneetkimeetdimpzzLakshmi86RukhluvMaanshivangi783huny.thebestRohini20cherieLoverTishuushabnam22Tressabeforesunrisebobbydolldoosheekadmg_roks_antarayadanuSakshiGargaksndhrashteekneeduh2000sonali_22iceprincess101charlie1950lodytrishapixrayamalu123kareena32kiran99dreamy4everIqbal Neha1luvabbybabysweetie_pie..radiant_raisaytanujarituka7chubzyTheBratbluedreamz953puthKinshukKiDewanicyum321BadGirlKissjazzerettemaanujaanu-shamima-shining_moonRocks.DharaninaviJayaRSimplyAparajitaShimmerrsheetalvasagangesegbprincess163MsMovieloverd_soniainsight555jeyanthi123kshubhangiaswin2134jalovesparipaponeconRamhariPriyasilibra25-Veritaserum-simi91krati5ramaheshsmj1977.shrutidannokuhu18basicquestion118myprideambbihawajiha-1sanu3108Doracakemrk-1meravigilisoblueopalPaintedSkyninandalicia212LavZAhlaam5punjabi.princes--Saavi--esha143Antaresksasi-TeriMalang-anjucoolsweet cherrylilindiangurl13sweet scorpio-afsha-namita25kooliiomaaniqraaamirkhanfanSoulmate_Sanapop77preethiejaz_lovercharmed onesFireSafireFireeSahSahswetha10sona-rairsroopali--aarthi--maanseehinal_maaneetshah10--Ratna--..shreyaa..preethiaShalveseemamaryrs12345TyroSaamsyoga23priyaammu5Abby-GC-Crazyimpoojavermaangeldream14SecretSapphireJayeeta_06CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-pickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
res
OMG...Awesomeeee update..loved it..u are just amazing..the best...Such a cute update..awhhh
Loved the maaneet convoo..soo cute..haha loved how geet told him to open the 3 top buttons..lol
she is sooo cute.lol..lol usko parwa hi nahi hai..thats girls will drool over hot MSK after seeing that..haha.lol i am loving the kuch kuch thingy...haha..Awhh and then Talking to maan and doing HW..lol loved their talk..soo cute..and loved how maan asked tumhara dhyan kaha hai and she sadi aap me..lol puri ki puri deewani hai yeh geet..awhh and i totally loved thisl ine of geet's
pagli nahi deewani hoon..hehe she's accepting by herself..rofll.love maan..that he didnt get along with the gals..lol...loved how geet was dancing when maan was dancing too..haha soooo sweet..ughh taht parul.how dare she kissed and hugg our maan..lol..and geet didnt had any effect.lol dhakkan hai i said..aha loved the update continue soon di..Thank u soo much!!

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 18 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

natkkiran99meravigilisomuskanp

Go to top