Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Be.edgy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! These two are sooo ADORABLE.. Maan didn't let her wear that dupatta... HOW SWEEET!! 😳
and Wow!! Precap is interesting..
plzz continue soon..
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maan burned geet's duppata totally  unexpected πŸ˜²but killing act πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ how cud geet stop herself not  to fall for him again❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ β€¦ I was expecting he will cover her with duppata but he burned it MSK styleπŸ‘ ……..

u knw I was scared of this thing onlyπŸ˜” as gradually geet will start understanding what being in  relationship  means she will change she wont be as open as she has been  with maanπŸ˜” …now she is growing and adopt all aspects of young  geet  β€¦β€¦..see, how shy has become well not completely πŸ˜‰ loved their passionate first hug πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

How cud maan thnk she dznt love him she gifted him mac laptop nd omega watchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† β€¦.ufff maan he is mature cant he understand transformation happening in geet  β€¦β€¦πŸ˜Š geet loves him unconditionally nd its clear πŸ˜Š

Bdw Amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€¦...you are depicting the feelings of growing  geet so wonderfully πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
VERY NICE PART..MAAN BEING POSSESSIVE ABT GEET....GEET GETTING NAUGHTY THOUGHTS....WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?
PLZ UPDATE SOON
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice
i just this 4 uπŸ‘
wajiha-1 thumbnail
RES
MUSKAN AWESOME,FAB WORK
CONTINUE SOON
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey don't go adult already... they are kids... Geet needs a serious character change... once a girl or boy comes of age, they tend to mature a tinny-tiny bit and try not to expose their wild imaginations to even the person they love the most... they understand that when the time is right it will definitely be out... believe me... (applicable to the most innocent person in the world...)
sweet cherry thumbnail
Loved da update
Do continue
It was amazing
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
burned burned her scarf
totally unexpected
but agree that she she shouldn't wear it after they touched it
loved their hug
as geet is getting older she is understanding what a relation is and is becoming the shy time and not her talky time
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyArwen

hey don't go adult already... they are kids... Geet needs a serious character change... once a girl or boy comes of age, they tend to mature a tinny-tiny bit and try not to expose their wild imaginations to even the person they love the most... they understand that when the time is right it will definitely be out... believe me... (applicable to the most innocent person in the world...)

I am pretty sure you dont have to worry bout that with Muskaan😊.... havent we seen How Maan grappled with his hormones through the years... its just that Geet is discovering physical attraction right now....
and yes in most cases, girls this young dont get too desperate or excited to try things, but she already has a boyfriend(has had him for 4 years now!)... and she is discovering through movies and friends(and cousins) what couples do... her feelings are already raw... 

also, shes mighty confused and shes soo habituated to expressing herself openly(and no holds barred) in front of him that hiding her own new attraction from him is in fact fueling her restlessness and desire....

she'll need time and expert cajoling and advice from Maan(aww...as always..) to help her thru.....

soo lookinjg forward to all this Muskaan.....

so dont worry @LadyArwen... she's superb at handling her story and charactersπŸ˜ƒ

perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr888888888888888888888 update