Did Rahul perform? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think, he was failed in rehearsal.. and muje umeed hai k you guys must have noticed Rahul was shocked to see when Anchal came to dance with another guy.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

I think, he was failed in rehearsal.. and muje umeed hai k you guys must have noticed Rahul was shocked to see when Anchal came to dance with another guy.

Whatever.......... I noticed he was not shocked but  impressed  n happy.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Luv to watch them together one hulk n other princess. I will be waiting for his bodybuilding reality show.

itz not confirmed...it was asked to him...n he reply dat if he get sumother reality show it should be sum body buildin show..😉
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

dey dint reheared on diz song...it was zindagee do pal ki...4m kites...
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

dey dint reheared on diz song...it was zindagee do pal ki...4m kites...

Really were they supposed to perform. I heard that only Aanchal will be performing n she did.  Though I really want them to.
sirjee thumbnail

Really were they supposed to perform. I heard that only Aanchal will be performing n she did.  Though I really want them to.

go on youtube n write aanchal performance in grand finale of big boss....
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirjee

go on youtube n write aanchal performance in grand finale of big boss....

Just finished watching it again. She looked so pretty. Also saw the part where Salman n Rahul were gesturing each other about her performance. Simply loved it.👍🏼
sirjee thumbnail

Just finished watching it again. She looked so pretty. Also saw the part where Salman n Rahul were gesturing each other about her performance. Simply loved it.👍🏼

salman iz lyk...HAAN RAHUL AANCHAL SIRF AUR SIRF TUMHARI HAI...lyk to ashmit...VEENA SIRF TUMHARI HAI....n...KAT MERI HAI...hahahahahahha
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 no he dint dance ,  i guess that he doesnot know about   dance so dint , btw i was not a bit eager to watch his dancing wancing,  already fed up of  him....
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

no he dint dance ,  i guess that he doesnot know about   dance so dint , btw i was not a bit eager to watch his dancing wancing,  already fed up of  him....

hahahahahhahaaha....yyyy u got fedup of him...hahahahahhaha....n he didnt danced but did rehearsals....