India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Can RBO Truly Revive??? (Page 9)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@ gaayu sad but true so called quality shows dont do business...

and at the end of th day TV (entertainment) is a huge business industry ..and very veryv ery rarely a  quality a show clicks but that also not for long.

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by tvrasika

I agree with Jaya and Wooster.

Am sorry Shriya but I don't agree with you that just because it is entertainment, one cannot expect quality or rationality.

Who said entertainement is brainless?

If it was, all those brainless shows that went off air, would still be on air.

So tomorrow, Khanak and Shaan divorce and Khanak marries Sunny (am just saying for the sake of discussion here) you think we should not complain but accept it because this is just a show?

Am sorry but everyone is entitled to express their views freely and fairly. If people don't want discussions, they can avoid those threads... I do that a lot!
ClapClap

Yep!

Already the CVs dont give a s--- about us

If we start acting like we are lapping up every little piece of garbage they throw at us, they will actually be fooled into believing we enjoy trash

I dont!
No TV viewer does

Ekta's hegemony was destroyed by such hubris only!

Whether its TV or Cinema the viewer is the king
If viewers were stupid then 99.9% of movies wont be flopping as they are today

Hope SWJ and team are not as foolish as Kekta
If they are, they will learn their lesson soon

I am not so desperate for Shaan and Khanak that I will watch them paired with others

They can call us "prejudiced" all they want, but some things are just plain garbage and need to be called exactly that!

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@Veena:  thanks for the mod note, I guess you are talking of the topic heading in CAPS - actually, Veena, the topic was made around 8th January, this was when the warning regarding CAPS had not been issued yet, or let me say, I was not really aware of it, I was going by what was being posted on the forum anyway, but now I hear you, thanks.

@Shriya...please understand the post...it has been made in the most positive vein possible...in fact, read your own response on this thread and see for yourself what you had hoped from this show and what has it given you.... We live in a world where expectations, frustrations and disappointments are a way of life and expressing all of them thank god is our right and some of us are privileged to be able to do so,,,,,the minute we say...'oh this is only a show, lets leave it at that, guaranteed the next show you watch will give you exactly this and then the next and then the next,,, let us learn to demand what we want,, albeit in the best way possible,,All of us could have easily told you, hey Shriya if you don;t like this post- don;t reply ,,, but we want you and others to,, and in fact if you recall, I invited you to post your reply,,,,because I believe all of us fell in LOVE with this show that is what tied us all together and when the SHOW has not met our expectations,, forget expectations,,,frankly has fallen so badly,,,, those ties cannot be removed that easily. 

@everyone,,, I brought this post back just to see how many of us had so much hopes from this track, while fully aware that golden rbo was dead,  we still believed that the Sunny track would bring something because there were connections,,,but the makers chose an MMS and Rahul to bring forth the story of SHANAK,,,,wow!!!!! how gullible we are!!! or how unoriginal are they??? are questions that shall forever be unanswered!!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 25 January 2011 at 8:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubareLimitLessFan

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
BTW i never asked anyone to stop discussing and as i told neither will u people stop because I asked to

i only voiced my views and if u felt that I was asking u stop ur discussions

sorry for sounding so

I really  felt if one is so uncomfortable why watch it ( again I clearly told that was my views and not hurting anyone )
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@ saaaz
Phir se capsLOL remove them before Veena catches uLOL

@ shriya

The CVs will show what they want to show. Agreed. We all know that. In fact, we decided as a forum not to offer ideas to CVs because that can e very confusing. Instead, we said let them show what they have planned and we will give our views.

My point was not about the CVs. My point was about you telling us that this is just a show and we should not expect any logic and should not complain. You said in another thread that if we have complaints we should not watch the show. I disagree. We have to be honest and say what we feel. What we should not do is be disrespectful to anyone, CVs or other members. But for you to tell us we should not complain because it is just a show is not correct. Because, like Saaaz said, you also have complained before. RBO was a show then and is a show now. That won't change.

Re quality shows ending soon, that is a different topic and we can discuss more. But I doubt such shows failed because they showed quality. Quality never fails, in life, business, or in anything else. It is how we define 'quality'. Quality is not just about having a realistic story line, but is also about getting the casting right, direction right, etc....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123saaazaditeeadventure_gurlkubareLimitLessFan

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
And I dont get why some  people always want a everyone to agree ..

.why cant I post my views opposing other views

Why should I be asked to avoid answerin questions..I merely said my views

I feel that this is a show and too much is being read and I think i have every right to say that..

should I always have to agree  and I think I have every right to say I dont like it reading negative always..

Just as  people say theye have right to crticise we have right to oppose criticism some times  as well.
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Shriya,
You are not getting the point here. You are not expected to agree with what anyone says. You can disagree.

But you cannot say 'why do you watch if you have so many complaints'?

When you complained in the past about RBO, why did you watch? Because you still liked and cared for the show na? Same way, people complain because they care. That is not wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubareLimitLessFan

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@ gaayu

clearly I stated I am not hurting anyone but merely suggesting why take so much pains to watch when u have so many complaints  

suggestions are meant to be suggestions only and upto the person to take it up or not...

I never asked anyone to stop as though demanding...

seriously even when I write this I feel the same..

I know my rights very very very well that I cant ask anyone to watch or not to watch anything..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index