Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Can it get any trashier?
My answer is it CAN!

We will see it in the coming episodes where Shaan will suspect his wife etc etc

I only watched the last minute of yesterday to see the new montage
 Acc to the updates..........
Sunny on top of Khanak?

REALLY?

What ever little ShaNak happy feelings were left in our minds were decimated last niteAngryClapAngryClap

Nattyc shouldnt waste her time next time around trying to set us all up for a "romantic" interview, there wont be any ShaNak left, already the chemistry is 90% gone............ with Khanak sharing her dupatta like that (I have not seen a more GROSSER representation of of an affair or infidelity than that dupatta montageDeadDead) I cannot visualize ShaNak anymore it will forever be tainted by the image of her dupatta being on Sunny!

The CVs just have unfailingly proved to us how they can destroy a classy show!
Impossible is indeed quite possible for some!

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Yaar seriously I think forgetting this is only a show we are looking for too much logics

and too much misinterpreting things

I dont think duppatta touching sunny has any inner significance except the fact tht sunny will  be the one who strongly helps Shanak come closer..

we need not read too much into each and everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Yaar seriously I think forgetting this is only a show we are looking for too much logics

and too much misinterpreting things

I dont think duppatta touching sunny has any inner significance except the fact tht sunny will  be the one who strongly helps Shanak come closer..

we need not read too much into each and everything

@ sshriyaa84 i am looking for explanation because this is the only show i watch ...therefore i write and will write sometime good sometimes not so good!!! ...isn't this a forum of free speech...no wait only positive speech right!!! well!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareLimitLessFan

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@wooster

I am not asking u to speak positive always neither will u people agree just because i said

seriously I feel pity that we are forgetting this is only  a  show

we look for so much answers and interpret everything that is all. 

I have seen that if u try and show too much logical/rational/and emotional seriously no one

wants to watch it

everyone(majority) wants these sort of drams..

so only few of the people telling is not going to change anything at all. 

They want business that is it.

again I am telling my view and i am not asking anyone to change their views..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 25 January 2011 at 8:07am

sweetsute

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Lol, well agree this is a show , but that doesnt mean , u throw anything as its just a SHOW...... there had been and still are shows , which loose control and come back with bang , if they r just a shows why are ppl even into discussing it ?? no one can take time in discussing and wasting time when they know its  a show , well dont get me wrong , as i read every where ppl say its just a show .....LOLno one forgets that but shows r meant to be for entertainment too, not to give some one stress or ruin their days.............

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I agree with Jaya and Wooster.

Am sorry Shriya but I don't agree with you that just because it is entertainment, one cannot expect quality or rationality.

Who said entertainement is brainless?

If it was, all those brainless shows that went off air, would still be on air.

So tomorrow, Khanak and Shaan divorce and Khanak marries Sunny (am just saying for the sake of discussion here) you think we should not complain but accept it because this is just a show?

Am sorry but everyone is entitled to express their views freely and fairly. If people don't want discussions, they can avoid those threads... I do that a lot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubareLimitLessFan

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

I agree with Jaya and Wooster.

Am sorry Shriya but I don't agree with you that just because it is entertainment, one cannot expect quality or rationality.

Who said entertainement is brainless?

If it was, all those brainless shows that went off air, would still be on air.

So tomorrow, Khanak and Shaan divorce and Khanak marries Sunny (am just saying for the sake of discussion here) you think we should not complain but accept it because this is just a show?

Am sorry but everyone is entitled to express their views freely and fairly. If people don't want discussions, they can avoid those threads... I do that a lot!
ClapClap

Yep!

Already the CVs dont give a s--- about us

If we start acting like we are lapping up every little piece of garbage they throw at us, they will actually be fooled into believing we ENJOY trash

I dont!
No TV viewer does

Ekta's hegemony was destroyed by such hubris only!

Whether its TV or Cinema the viewer is the king
If viewers were stupid then 99.9% of movies wont be flopping as they are today

Hope SWJ and team are not as foolish as Kekta
IF they ARE, they will learn their lesson soon

I am not so desperate for Shaan and Khanak that I will watch them paired with others

They can call us "prejudiced" all they want, but some things are just plain garbage and need to be called exactly that!

Edited by aditee - 25 January 2011 at 8:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
yaar jaya
I mean to say they aahve therri plans already our liking or disliking is not going to change anything  much.
may be some tims but not always they always want to show drams and other sort of illogical things be it in any drama

and t he drams where they show serious stuff and rational things sdont work well with trps and are pulled off soon..(i can gie umpteen exampls on this ..) 

.so instead of breaking our heads into logics we can just get away cooly with or without watching it that is all.

.  I am not telling they can show anything..
but really they are only with their  own plans that is all.we are lucky if they listen to us otherwise we need to leave it  that is all.

sweetsute

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index