India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Can RBO Truly Revive??? (Page 7)

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

so today is my mood to write !!! not mincing words here so Apologizingto anybody who will be hurt by my outburst!!! 

I think RBO is over...and we are crying over spilt milk!!! 

I remember the scene when " khanak accuses Shaan of murdering her husband...even I wanted justice and that came in the manner of marriage...but alas....

the show went for while narrating with some fluke ...and Shanak became a  young couple finding a place in each others world.....well! then came the "i love you" ...."friends"...."rock on" track...and so on so forth....the show has lost it...completely!!! so whoever says otherwise...in my opinion needs a life other than TV!!!!

!. No one watches the show in India believe me.... my maid, my aunts, my friends none!!! so guys its all the guys who live aboard who are the real audience of this show and believe me they don't want this track....its so evident in the forum!!!

2. Sunny...I was kind excited cause this would have given  Shaan and Khanak to deal with issue Suraj's death which was Shantanu's fault!!! which is a fact...at least in the show!!!  but  instaed we get   khanak is twitching and being spastic about it!!!! when Shaan stringing his crappy guitar!!!!eeeshhh!!! 

(i)when  It should have  been how...Shaan's deals with  his guilt and love.....hahahah! expecting too much from dumb people makes me dumb too....

3.  Rasam...I just don't get this track...they keep jumping on each other... they need a bedroom...get it over with guys...and then lets talk like normal people!!! what say CV's????!!!!

4.  Duck and his crap!!! W*F!!!! its one of the worst tracks I have ever come across...its not funny and makes no sense...off course nothing makes sense anymore in this show...and we positive people don't care for logic!!! remember!!! 

anyway I am ranting...because I believe this show is going to close after IPL!! and a new show will begin so chalo....let see how bad will they get before they call it quits!!!!

So kill me now....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeytvrasikakubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
@wooster..no onez gonna kill u buddy.....ITS D HARSH REALITY...nd every1 needs 2 accept it!!bt in d end its jst a SHOW(sadly though too close 2 our hearts) nd we r d ones 2 b blamed, expectin TOO MUCH frm it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Thanks Saaz for having started this thread...

Am truly saddened as I say this.....had never imagined would have to use this thread to get my grief across....

For someone who always failed to understand how one could get addicted to the "Idiot Box" until RBO happened to me, actually feel like an Idiot post the episode last night!!!

Still remember the almost child-like glee that I experienced everytime the CVs came along asking for our opinions.....What a wonderful testament it seemed to be, for our unstinting love and support for two characters who had touched our lives like no other!!! Shaan and Khanak to me, mean so much more than two beautifully etched characters....ShaNak for me epitomise the basic goodness in mankind....something so hard to find in these times.....a goodness that makes you want to reach out....to love.....to believe....to hope!!!!

Alas!! Yesterday's episode was anything but that!!!

CVs, I do not know what your compulsions are, but frankly as a viewer who has invested so much in the show, for whom ShaNak are almost as "real" as KT and Yashu, last night was a complete let down....

ShaNak have always embodied RBO for us....Have never really understood why Sunny also had to become part of the hackneyed revenge drama, when the Suraj angle vis-a-vis ShaNak could have been so beautifully explored.....Natasha versus ShaNak was handled with such dignity and graciousness, then why such a distasteful MMS for the Sunny/Suraj track??? Fails me completely.....

If I can speak for myself, a new montage heralds a new beginning....The ShaNak montage is sacred, almost as sacrosanct as the title song is for ShaNak......seeing Sunny on the RBO montage yesterday actually pained me!!!

CVs, I am really not sure if I have been able to get my feelings across effectively....experience a deep void within.....feel a sense of betrayal, really......

Nonetheless, despite the turmoil, would like to keep my innate positivity intact....

If there's any way that you can get us our ShaNak back again, would truly mean a lot.....

Want to reach out.....to believe.....to hope....to love......once again......

Edited by dr.dsr - 25 January 2011 at 3:25am

tvrasikakubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i will make it short and precise .........

Old episodes are definitely golden days of RBO, since it had many many shades from entire cast and esp shan and khanak ,  ----- why anyone say , U complete me , it was shown in true sense ........

it might as cvs might be heading in that way , once they get ride of Rock on and faltu tracks , they can get back in shape, if they show misunderstanding btw shanak its nothing but contradicting what they showed earlier ............ ----

Edited by JustJ - 25 January 2011 at 2:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I say give it a chance till the concert and the drama afterwards.I truly believe the CT's are trying to salvage after the disastrous Rock On track,hence the speed.

I for one would love to see Khanak supporting Shantanu and leaving to Dhulwadi after the concert and her husband following her.Cos that's the only track I can see bringing back at least some normalcy to RBO though it might never get back to its former glory.

The new montage,hopefully would be till the contest and then we can see the one from Dhulwadi.(if we ever get to see that)

I say sail through this week or two and decide whether its worth to keep watching!

tvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I have not seen the episode. Read the update and that's more than enough!

Am pained, truly, from the bottom of my heart. RBO did not need an MMS track.... it was a simple love story. If at all, the Rock On track shld have been a lesson on what happens when you turn a simple love story into a complex one.

@ Wooster, what you say is true. There is no way anyone can justify this MMS track, and this includes both CVs and us viewers here. Those who would still watch this show, like me tonight, let us just admit that we watch it for X reason (like ShaNak, or KT-YM acting) and not because MMS track makes sense. It does not. Not from any angle.

Another show, on another channel, started as a simple love story. Then they brought in a villain... and then showed a 'live video streaming' track... as expected, the show was pulled off air soon enough!

If RBO recovers from here onwards, and lasts beyond IPL, it would be one of the most dramatic comebacks in TV history.

'Prejudice'? Yeah right! Heavens are witness to the abundance of love in this forum!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeeSPN_JD_Addictedkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Very well said, Souma, Wooster, Doc D and Gaayu,

RBO brought in HUNDREDS and HUNDREDs of viewers with "refined" taste so to speak, because there WAS vrey little peurile stuff in it
For a desi soap it was entirely decent, non-melodramatic, non-run-of-the-mill, non-cliched

You guys have said enough about the lead pair and their unbelieveably REAL interaction and honesty between the two

Words fail me at the recent turn of events.............

No amounts of ShaNak interviews and cutesy flirting is going to cut it for me.

WHY?
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BRING SUNNY?

Does this mean they acknowledge RASAM was a disaster?

All because Sam shamelessly gave him a wet hug yesterday, Rahul is all redeemed now?

Then why did they wait until yesterday.
Paani to Shaan ke ghar ke shower mein bhi hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasikakubareSPN_JD_Addicted

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
DT Note: (as posted on the first page)

Even after several request members are not refraining from writing in Caps. Hence forth I am going to change topic headings/comments without sending out Pms.. and if it gets to much for me to handle I am simply going to trash tropics. Please donot say you were not warned.
Respect rules and we all will be happy.
Thanks.
RBO Dev team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index