India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Can RBO Truly Revive??? (Page 6)

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
WOW Aditee! So far Ive only read your first post and I SO wish something happens along those lines! You should do a FF! Superb honestly!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazaditee

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmm!!! ....................... thinking .........................hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......still thinking.............Wink
  tomorrow will give my 10 cents...on it...again!!!LOL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@ Saazy: as far as ur FF goes...its really really good...u explore the issue really good

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

@rooji and @aditee...sweeties, thanks for your compliments on my FF...but I think the point I was making was when a non entity can come up with something on the issue what is stopping professionals who are being paid to do so....Rooji...no yaar, i know you were not talking of post marriage love...I was questioning as to why is it a creative block on television...independent of your post...

@Priya...I have actually watched all the episodes you mention again...and frankly (some..not all)  the frustrations that you mention are frustrations within the story...frustrations towards the characters and their actions ...which is what makes it good storytelling....never about switching off the channel. but yes, you make a very good point.....

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 8:15pm

garfield1209

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
ALRIGHT EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE.....

The January 10th 2011 episode has given a stroooonnnnng indication of this derailed train getting back on track.....albeit slowly but hopefully surely.....

Now we shall revisit this post on February 28th 2011...to actually answer the question raised by the post...feel free in the meantime ..between now and Feb 28th to continue posting your views on the possibility or not of a revival....

But on Feb 28th 2011, this post shall close...WITH A DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO 

CAN RBO TRULY REVIVE??? 

We are watching.....

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 8:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarbones88

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
REPRODUCED FROM MAY's POST DATED 22nd Jan 2011- recap of the week between 17th-22nd jan- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598762

So at the beginning of the week we had ShaNak facing Sunny together and Rahul bribing him to stay....Rahul has offically become a Star One villian....As said on the S1 site and by Sunny....

We saw Khanak's state of mind and how she is affected by it....We saw Shaan being a supportive and protective husband and yet trying to keep his own feeling under control....ShaNak promised to stand by each-other....

Ducks finally knows Khushboo is Shaan's bhabhi....Only for us to get news that, more of this comedy-not track is coming soon....Uff......

Towards the end of this week, we had Khanak clearly state her love for Shaan, even if Suraj were to return....Shaan showing signs of loosing patience, as he is under pressure from all sides...Could his oblivious attitude be becuase he choses to be in denial, rather than acknowledge the trouble heading towards him?.....

Khanak is stranded with Sunny and reveals to him he is Suraj's look-a-like....He is shocked at Rahuls game....Will he succeed in helping Khanak get to Shaan?....

Sam realises her mistake of sending Khanak with Sunny....Will she still accept Rahul after she finds out he tried to seperate ShaNak....What will Shaan's reaction be to the MMS?.....

Of course I have pasted May;s take because it is in my opinion the most positive take you can have of the show that week....

There have been clear dissappointments however generally on two issues- Shaan;s character and its complete butchering AND the duck-boo nonsense...these two aspects there has been a clear consensus on.....

UMM SAY WOT NOW???????????????????????/

Edited by saaaz - 24 January 2011 at 7:49pm

kubare

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
yeah I am  waiting for things to get better, awesome post, if they go back to Dhluwadi things could work out for a bit longer, would like this show to go for one full year so let's see if the  creatives can weave their magic wand one more time or not.Wink

bones88

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I really do not know what to say....really...

At the end of the day..no one is going to listen..and you will be tagged as a critic or your view will be considered prejudiced.

Ill tell you why I started watching RBO...When the promos of this new show started coming on television..I loved the chirpy character of Khanak telling she only wants a Suraj on her odhani..I gave me a DOR feel...however this was not good enough to spend half hour on it everyday..it was a "widow" theme ...and widow remarriage has been worked upon in quite a few shows now...good enough to get my attention but not good enough to captivate me in its essence..not good enough to rule over my mind.

Then one day I watch this episode of Shantanu asking for his rights and then feeling ashamed ...and it grabs my attention...nothing new about the scene...a lot of shows have shown this before..but what clicks in the innocence in the guy...his parallel breakdown on seeing her cry and his sense of remorse.

There was something different about them...something which holds both your head and heart together....you cry with both of them..you cry with her at her loss and cry with him at his world turning upside down....they just leave you spellbound with their innocence....

In simple words..the essence of RBO..was not just Shanak..it was their portrayal..TOGETHER...stood out from all other characters that have been explored on television over the years.

That is why I hate this MMS track...it infringes upto that little golden space of innocence..and undefined love..

I was against Rasam and rock on cause it spoilt RBO..I am against this Sunny track cause its breaking the spell which had me captured till now....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

woosterdr.dsrvaish_123saaazaditeekubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index