Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Can RBO Truly Revive??? (Page 3)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@ Navs: well i thought it's best to keep the post light in the end!LOL

@ all: wow guys super posts...now i feel like I shud've just given the simple answer. lol

@ Wooster and aditee: nice points on how Shanak should be explored with Sunny track. I want Shaan to have the upper hand (really u love that word aditee?)

@Shriya: even I agree, shows should be enjoyed however i would disagree on one thing. If we have a chance to voice our opinions, which we know the CVs of a show would listen then we should do it because at the end of the day it is us the audience that they are trying to please not the channel because the channel is pleased in audience's pleasure, meaning TRPs. I think RBO are the only CVs who interact or any team of the RBO interacts with the audience and take in their opinion, which is really big. A big thing to acknowledge and I have to give them prize for their courage and their timings and dedications. 

other than that i think if we do criticize then we shouldn't be too harsh because the person reading our criticism may not like it too much and might even stop making it work.

@ Navs: nice points yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
great post saaz.. u have vaild points... but for me RBO is class apart.... it always has something different too offer... not over dramatized.. amazing chemistry... par excellence actors.. yup in the recent rock on track the writing has gone haywire... characterization was extremely poor ... I strongly feel the CVs have finally understood that the rock on track hasn't worked and are working too revive the old RBO essence... e.g. yesterday episode.... and I feel this sunny track will be great.. I am kinda of excited abt it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanarsaaaz.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ all: wow guys super posts...now i feel like I shud've just given the simple answer. lol

@ Wooster and aditee: nice points on how Shanak should be explored with Sunny track. I want Shaan to have the upper hand (really u love that word aditee?)

@Shriya: even I agree, shows should be enjoyed however i would disagree on one thing. If we have a chance to voice our opinions, which we know the CVs of a show would listen then we should do it because at the end of the day it is us the audience that they are trying to please not the channel because the channel is pleased in audience's pleasure, meaning TRPs. I think RBO are the only CVs who interact or any team of the RBO interacts with the audience and take in their opinion, which is really big. A big thing to acknowledge and I have to give them prize for their courage and their timings and dedications. 

other than that i think if we do criticize then we shouldn't be too harsh because the person reading our criticism may not like it too much and might even stop making it work.

Oh Heck with the understanding Rooj!
Some things in life demand a "guy's upper hand" you know what I mean?Wink

Iam tired of maturity, bhashans, matchmaking, strumming a cheap guitar, butting your nose in other people's marital or courtship problems,  I am tired of sermonizing, preaching and behaving like 60 year olds

I demand this pair of 20 somethings to be behave like one,
spontaneity,
immaturity,
flirtatiousness,
 laughter,
arguing,
kissing
 making up,
making out for no reason,
making out to solve every problem............
waking up in bed,
sharing a coffee,
eating out of a plate,
him watching her wear make up or jewelry...........
her watching him work, ............
both seraching for the other when they enter the house,
Flirting at the dinner table
Picking out a saree color for her
Admiring mehandi on her hands
Staying on a phone call despite not having anything to say to the other
I want her waking up from bed awash in love
I want him to catch her watching him and what ever follows follows............Embarrassed

INCLUDING
Cliched scenes like:

Broken kara
Tangled dupatta
Dori tying
Lipstick stains on a shirt
Mangal sootra caught in his button
Fixing the clasp on her necklace

I want the life back in THIS breathtakingly beautiful SHANAK LOVE STORY!

Edited by aditee - 09 January 2011 at 12:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

woosteriluvmanarkubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Wooster your point on weaving.....

YOU NAILED IT....this is what I mean...why there is a potential here that whoever be on the Creative seat must fully explore the correct way in order to revive it...

end of the day....as a viewer...who does on come on this forum suppose...just a TRP holder...I dont know taht the channel has taken over and what have you...all I know is...damn am not interested in watching this...which means qualitatively it has died for me....BUT

if the creative team now sits down and says lets pick alll the shanak scenes that revolved around suraj and then create the storyline around that..>BANG!!!! you got me back....bring me connections, bring me that something something ... same way you brought me before...

I don't buy the notion that as soon as couple accept love there is nothing to say...there is a whole genre of storytelling of post marrriage love..,,..hell I am writing a bloddy below average SS on it...and our leads are young....which means a professional writer cannot be that closed or for that matter a channel in the entertainment business cannot be that 'prejudiced'....

As long as we as viewers do not demand quality we will not get it.....I mean we can all continue to rant that nothing will change and we need to shift expectations and my answer will always be...WHY NOT? and WHY? respectively.

Edited by saaaz - 08 January 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

woosteriluvmanar.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
mujhe to precap dekhkar hi majaa a gaya....like how khanak holds his hand and leaves suddenly....and how he fall to the water like he did as suraj...i think this typ of scenes r the uniquness of RBO.....aur agar yehi scene shaan k samne hua to double faida...that Saaz said in 1 thread...Jaala hua Shaan.....really llooking 4wrd 4 this sunny track...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21saaazkubarerooj-i

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
sab baat ki ek baat..most of us juat want Shanak and their luv story...nothing else...LOL...and Aditee to kitna sochti hai....and kitna accha sochti hai...main to yeh saare scenes imagine bhi karne lagaa wid our shanak....LOL

kubarerooj-i

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
ROFL 
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by rooj-i

Oh Heck with the understanding Rooj!
Some things in life demand a "guy's upper hand" you know what I mean?Wink

Iam tired of maturity, bhashans, matchmaking, strumming a cheap guitar, butting your nose in other people's marital or courtship problems,  I am tired of sermonizing, preaching and behaving like 60 year olds

I demand this pair of 20 somethings to be behave like one,
spontaneity,
immaturity,
flirtatiousness,
 laughter,
arguing,
kissing
 making up,
making out for no reason,
making out to solve every problem............
waking up in bed,
sharing a coffee,
eating out of a plate,
him watching her wear make up or jewelry...........
her watching him work, ............
both seraching for the other when they enter the house,
flirting at the dinner table
Staying on a phone call despite not having anything to say to the other
I want her waking up from bed awash in love
I want him to catch her watching him and what ever follows follows............Embarrassed

INCLUDING
Cliched scenes like:

Broken kara
Tangled dupatta
Dori tying
Lipstick stains on a shirt
Mangal sootra caught in his button
Fixing the clasp on her necklace
Picking out a saree color for her
Admiring mehandi on her hands

I want the life back in THIS breathtakingly beautiful SHANAK LOVE STORY!

I want all this Too....PLEASE ClapROFL

Edited by wooster - 08 January 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanaraditeerooj-i.Dilwale.kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@ Aditee:

i agree these burthals should behave like 24 years old because it makes their character realistic...even i want that, especially their nok jhok. 

I want those things too but I want them in a nonadulterous manner...i mean yes sometimes it is allowed but not all the time otherwise it becomes too yuck!

iluvmanarsaaaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index