Rang Badalti Odhani

Can RBO Truly Revive??? (Page 2)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Wooster,

Tumne mere HINTS ko aur articulate kar diya like ONLY YOU CAN WOMAN!

I HATE that guitar also! So I will help ya

And OH YES! for that KISS!

Yep Oh yes for everything

Pinning on the wall, like its supposed to be done! He does that WITHOUT touching her before her ILU declaration, like ONLY HE CAN, and at the paathshaala
SIGH SIGH
SIGH
SIGH
Some SERIOUS "upper hand" (I love it Rooj) by shaanWink
Some flirting
Some serious talk in between flirting, JUST LIKE THE SCENE in front of the cops where Shaan says "Tuumhe meri bahut yaad aayegi" "Nahi aapko meri bahut yaad aayegi"
I mean they said such PROFOUND things so Godda--n playfully without making it sound like a bhashan man!

U love my quote aditee? lol im glad i did something useful then! lmao

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

so are we are saying....

GET THE OLD DIALOGUE WRITERS BACK? 

OR GET THE STORY WRITER BACK?

OR BOTH....

In the sense,....

what is it that is needed to revive the shanak love story in practical terms??? 

GET THE whole damn creative team back on payroll??? the ones who were there for the GOlden 5 tracks....

I  agree... Please get good writers.....
also please bring  a lost boy (Shaan) story... this man can make us melt away ...when he will cry we will cry with him and  Khanak too....

Suraj can cause them emotional strain on these two and bring them so much closer...test of love.... this is what  I am WAITING for ...as Aditee said....  "Dhulwadi and Shaan goes after Khanak and they don't talk....ufff!!! but he wants her and she him........Broken HeartBroken Heart

i think without touching lot can be said and felt....and these two can make it happen....  A good Director!!!

also a big RBO factor is India forum ...Wink 

Edited by wooster - 08 January 2011 at 11:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanaraditeerooj-ikubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
oh Rooj...u r just 2 much LOL...but dont worry no 1 is after u...we all r here 2 share our views....

@ shriya...i completely agree wid u...whenever i m hooked wid sum show, i m wid it till it ends.....and i know evry thing has ups & downs...and i cant leave it in the middle......and specially RBO, it's my fav till date, really...it's now a part of my liyf.....and hv complete trust on Swapna ji.......and really excited 4 the sunny track....and i m quite sure that CVs'll cum up to d mark as per our expectations....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21kubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@Shriya....
let me say one thing....

if the rock on track or what I call the failed track had been brought seamlessly in with charactreisation, realistic dialogues ..the CCorner would have been non existant....and it would have never grown to what it is today,,,if truly everyone is enjoying this show,...and that is a fact...

however, like I said in my post....leave aside what happens here at the forum and with CVs ka connection.....the question really is...QUALITY....

HAVe you gone back and watched a single episode from the last one month all over again on YT or any of the online media?? You probably did so for many episodes of the Golden RBO times....and that is the key....

You just pointed out that SWJ as a director you have lot of faith in becos she was able to bring out emotions so well...and you know alll the examples you gave were from the 5 tracks before this (please note I am not even calling Golden RBO)....

so in answer to my question, shriya I take that what you are saying is....

YES< it can revive if SWJ is back on director';s seat...thanks Shriya much appreciated...

woosteriluvmanarkubarerooj-i

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@saaaz ..again a grt post!@aditee..wondrful points indeed..Passion,Aggression,nd Emotion..emboidement of everythng..hope v gt 2 c smethng on those lines atleast...!Wink@wooster...tune toh muah ki baat cheen li..even i wantd 2 gt insyd d screen nd gt dat guitar nd dat chain off himWink[:O]....as for da part of revival..i thnk only time wil tell..bringin up" suraj luk alike "is definitely a gud twist in d tale bt utilizin it 2 d fullest wid d full potential of d actors wil only make dis track work..or else, lyk d Rock On it wil bite d dust nd which d last thng i want 2 c happenin 2 dis show, dat 2 nw....Again d cvs have d final call in all dis nd its upto dem nw,whethr d Golden Rbo days wil be Revived!!so Creativity baado..crapfest mat dekhao!!pleej..   Angry

Edited by showgurl - 08 January 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanaraditeerooj-i.Dilwale.kubare

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
u got it right saaz..if swapnaji come sback and takes over .

..by all means she can make work any track and that includes rahul/sam./rockon  track as well...

she would have defintely dealt the rock on track in a  much better way since i feel she is very serious in her showing emotions...

and yaar one thing i must tell u is no show  can be the best and enjoyable since start to finish in the  same degree  there would be lapses ups and downs..always in any show... 

if u expect too much it is ur mistake

and  starone the channel is infamously famous for spoiling any good show..when MJHT was doing good tehy killed nupurs character/DMG was doing good they brought in sidhant modis character and created confusion

what else can i say further?

i have high hopes on swapnaji that is all.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 08 January 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

woosterWooHooHaha21iluvmanarsaaazkubarerooj-i

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

@Shriya....

Weaving is very important for a show'.Rock on...are any new track has to be woven into the story'. you cannot one day wake up and say we have young fans so lets put our married lead man play guitar and pretend to be young  college guy.... and fight like idiots...sorry! just  doesn't go down my throat...

Rahul, Sam and Duck were very badly characterized in this show... they were like caricatures of the Rock on film.....whatever the cv's said!!!!!

Karz ...Om shanti Om.... Suraj' have history with us...so we are all looking forward to this confrontation'remember the photo in the bedroom how happy shaan was when she took it down'. as we know these issues are still pending and need to solved for this couple.....its weaving in with the history  of the show....therefore we are waiting for Sunny and all the issues which need to be solved'.

lets pray and hope and see what happens and a lot can happen....

Edited by wooster - 08 January 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaazkubarerooj-ibones88

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Very nice post and m still sticking 2 this show cozz of its much potential in each and evry actor...when karan ws not there it ws totally yashu's responsibility 2 carry 4wrd the show ehich she did really well and the other actors also helped her a lot and m w8ing for the revival of the shanak lovestory

iluvmanarkubarerooj-ibones88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index