Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Can RBO Truly Revive??? (Page 10)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@Gaayu..done!!!

so my tippani on how revival is taking place.......................

Wow!!! how can a staged recording of a woman with another man even be considered entertainment unless star one is 'one of those type of channels' ....

wow!!! how can a husband dreaming of his SR time with wife while wife in unhinged about meeting a lookalike of dead husband who btw was accidentally killed by the husband be considered entertainment unless star one is 'one of those type of channels',,,,,,

Wow!!! umm....now of course if the husband watches the MMS,,, finally shows some reaction,,,,or none,,,,we shall still watch because it is entertainment and star one is actually one of those type of channels,,,

So the question should have been not whether RBO can revive....but whether Star One is seeking a change of its own??????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareLimitLessFan

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@ shriya

Thanks for the clarification.

If it was a suggestion, then thank you, but I disagree with your suggestion.

You watch(ed) RBO even when you have/had complaints, and so will lots of us.

Edited by tvrasika - 25 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubareLimitLessFan

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@ Saaaz

Hmmm... that's a big question there... about the channel. My first Star One show this is, so don't know...

That other show which showed 'live video streaming of a love jodi meeting' was not on Star One... it was one of those 'family' channels...

saaazkubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@saaz: - ur very funny

saaazkubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
ppl watch shows in Hope that things will get back to normal and when it takes forever or gets worst some still hang on Hoping while , rest move on ....as simple as that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Gaayu..done!!!

so my tippani on how revival is taking place.......................

Wow!!! how can a staged recording of a woman with another man even be considered entertainment unless star one is 'one of those type of channels' ....

wow!!! how can a husband dreaming of his SR time with wife while wife in unhinged about meeting a lookalike of dead husband who btw was accidentally killed by the husband be considered entertainment unless star one is 'one of those type of channels',,,,,,

Wow!!! umm....now of course if the husband watches the MMS,,, finally shows some reaction,,,,or none,,,,we shall still watch because it is entertainment and star one is actually one of those type of channels,,,

So the question should have been not whether RBO can revive....but whether Star One is seeking a change of its own??????

Saaz,
Good catch!
Main bilkul shock ho gayi when I watched him fantasize and relive SRAngryDead

I mean he has not been gone for a year

Does he not have anything else on his mind?
Ever?

Agreed, they must have a explosive ------- chemistry but when ever he thinks of her all he can think of is kissing or making love?

Why yaar?

Two much nahi, three much ho gaya!

The way he talked to her in the rain must be the most unconvincing interaction I have seen between the two in months!Cry

She seemed  as if she was focussed on a spot behind his shoulder!Confused
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Saaz..
I didn't realize this was a old topic.. hence my apologies and thanks for acknowledging.

DT note to all members is in good standing and in all seriousness. Please do regard that! Thanks.

@All..(this is not aimed to any one person)

Please revert to the topic. There are always going to be difference in opinons in a show between members .. respect that and move on. (this applies to all). 
This is an open forum.. lets hear and be heard.

In saying this.. Continue discussion on topic.
Thanks.

Edited by -Veena- - 25 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubareLimitLessFan

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
All those that want to "believe" that their relationship has "matured, and is on a higher plane, and shows total understanding" and all that garbage must watch that SR fantasy and I am really curious to know why he cant think of anything else

If they are too mature to have cute nok-jhoks shouldnt they also be too mature to be making love all the time?

woosterLimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index