India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

R U HATING SAT & SUN " DAYS" (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
      I remember If something exciting is going to happen on Monday v r all busy with posts and everything.
      Aaj kal to curfew laga ho aisha ho gaya hai...... " Sukh ke saab sathi Dhukh main na koieee....... " Embarrassed 
      Hope that changes soon....... Sona ki bidai se jya da jaldi kashyaps ko Suhana ki bidaii ki hain.......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-allizwell-infinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Well usually no...I have a very busy life with work and family and friends and of course my favourite ...SHOPPIN. oh and how can I forget...The daily chores!! Anways I was in London city last weekend and it was great. I went to Harrods bought only a few nice things (you can't buy much unless you have lots of money).

This weekend has been tough, even though I have had a lot to do I keep thinking what will happen on Monday? Will the follow OBS exactly? (BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM TO) Will they show a private confession 1st and then Sushaan can tell the family that they are staying together? Are they going to make Suhana look like a fool, like they did OBS? (I hated that!!) So tooo many questions going on in my head and I can't wait till Sona is out, no matter how nice or how much of a good friend she is, I don't want her in SGP anymore!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-allizwell-iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Well usually no...I have a very busy life with work and family and friends and of course my favourite ...SHOPPIN. oh and how can I forget...The daily chores!! Anways I was in London city last weekend and it was great. I went to Harrods bought only a few nice things (you can't buy much unless you have lots of money).

This weekend has been tough, even though I have had a lot to do I keep thinking what will happen on Monday? Will the follow OBS exactly? (BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM TO) Will they show a private confession 1st and then Sushaan can tell the family that they are staying together? Are they going to make Suhana look like a fool, like they did OBS? (I hated that!!)
So tooo many questions going on in my head and I can't wait till Sona is out, no matter how nice or how much of a good friend she is, I don't want her in SGP anymore!

Relaxxxxxx..... Take a deep breath...... LOL Sonali does this to people but kashyap can't see that....

I hated OBS confession becauz in OBS Ishaan was lost in Sonali land and no-one open his eyes to Sonali. I'm angry at that part too. And here in SGP no one is mad at Ishaan for that mattered. They bought Sonali as part of the GAME but Ishaan made her part of the MARRIAGE. that's just plain wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

This weekend has been tough, even though I have had a lot to do I keep thinking what will happen on Monday? Will the follow OBS exactly? (BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM TO) Will they show a private confession 1st and then Sushaan can tell the family that they are staying together? Are they going to make Suhana look like a fool, like they did OBS? (I hated that!!)
So tooo many questions going on in my head and I can't wait till Sona is out, no matter how nice or how much of a good friend she is, I don't want her in SGP anymore!

Relaxxxxxx..... Take a deep breath...... LOL Sonali does this to people but kashyap can't see that....

I hated OBS confession becauz in OBS Ishaan was lost in Sonali land and no-one open his eyes to Sonali. I'm angry at that part too. And here in SGP no one is mad at Ishaan for that mattered. They bought Sonali as part of the GAME but Ishaan made her part of the MARRIAGE. that's just plain wrong.

Excellent, well done for mirroring my thoughts. I know. I'm trying to relax, I'm cooooling down...I'm sure my blood will boil after tomorrow's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewelliViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
@ mjtruelegend :

I know v r all upset but just 2-3 Days and toucher will be over both for us and Suhana........ Feels like v all have been in a roller coaster and now v r Dead  

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@ mjtruelegend :

I know v r all upset but just 2-3 Days and toucher will be over both for us and Suhana........ Feels like v all have been in a roller coaster and now v r Dead  

Arre arree.. netri... mujhe kyon chod diya bhai??? Confused 

These days I am sitting on the edge of the chair LOL coz I don't like ONE BIT what's happening to Suhana... It's  NOT DONE!!! I never watched nor followed OBS discussions. So, can't draw any comparisons. But, in SGP I want them to show Ishaan-Suhana confess to each other in private and then go public... I want this Sona saga to end with some respect and dignity to Suhana... Else, am gonna be ONE pissed off woman Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Go to top