India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

R U HATING SAT & SUN " DAYS"

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
MUJHE TO SAT & SUN PE BAHUT GUSSA AARAHA HAI.. I AM UNABLE TO WAIT FOR MONDAY 7.30 P.M...

KIS CHEEZ ME BHI DIL NAHI LAGTA....KAAM KARNE ME MAN LAHI KARTA......

KYA AAP SAB LOGOKA YEHI HAAL HAI KYA...

JUST  WANT TO SEE BOTH OF THEM SAYING ILU TO
EACH OTHER...

guys pls tell me how to bear with dis......

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunGarima_04vishmewellcoolmimzSamreneSinha18-allizwell-SomerholicGirlinfinity00GurpreetDnami2811YusBeeSiddhi_

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeu

MUJHE TO SAT & SUN PE BAHUT GUSSA AARAHA HAI.. I AM UNABLE TO WAIT FOR MONDAY 7.30 P.M...

KIS CHEEZ ME BHI DIL NAHI LAGTA....KAAM KARNE ME MAN LAHI KARTA......

KYA AAP SAB LOGOKA YEHI HAAL HAI KYA...

JUST  WANT TO SEE BOTH OF THEM SAYING ILU TO
EACH OTHER...

guys pls tell me how to bear with dis......

yep...i guess everybody is jus waiting for toms episode....or rather the week 2 strt.....the realisation...the confession.........the wait is finally gona be over....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yep...i guess everybody is jus waiting for toms episode....or rather the week 2 strt.....the realisation...the confession.........the wait is finally gona be over....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Very correct ...i too always feel very bad on Sat and Sun.....hope this week will  be the most wonderful one of SGP yet so farSmile

vishmewell-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
The only Sat and Sun I like when there are some kind of prog to show RAgini!!! or something exciting on this forum, unfortunatly these days everybody is gloomy, I dont see our regulars that much, I miss nureato1, Laxmi, Starry Pheniox, Tanu is not here that much, Shounak is not very active either, although he is here but he is very quite for some reason!! so thats making me more bored. I dont hate weekends as I do have a life as well, but yes its very boring these days nothing excitting on TV and in the forum. Cricket is on though!!! looking forward to world cup, eeehhhhaaa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellSinha18-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

The only Sat and Sun I like when there are some kind of prog to show RAgini!!! or something exciting on this forum, unfortunatly these days everybody is gloomy, I dont see our regulars that much, I miss nureato1, Laxmi, Starry Pheniox, Tanu is not here that much, Shounak is not very active either, although he is here but he is very quite for some reason!! so thats making me more bored. I dont hate weekends as I do have a life as well, but yes its very boring these days nothing excitting on TV and in the forum. Cricket is on though!!! looking forward to world cup, eeehhhhaaa

Me too is looking for the World Cup
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
on sunday i can watch the whole week episode of SGP and sunday films bohut achi lagti hai hahah

Sinha18-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
saturdays sundays are really tough to pass...becos nothing on tv...and no big discussions in forums as well....

but this is how it has been always with this forum...but nothing new...but recently its more tough becos of the anticipation of sushaan coming together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-allizwell-infinity00

Go to top