Pratigya

My take on future track (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=dhakarn]hi friends,

i think this is what may happen according to recent articles................

sakthi will complain that his 'wife' is held captive by her family.....................prof and adarsh arrested...........and then prats will ask arushi to go to police and accept her mistake and also state that she is not his wife which is true as second marriage has no existance according to hindu marriage act.............so the police asks sakthi, what r u complaining at? she is not ur wife...............but sakthi insists she is his wife.................so kesar enters picture(after seeing sakthi dragging in arushi and ofcouse after listening to pratigya) and announce she is his wife and is living with him at his house and she is not held captive by her maika or she hasn't even seen her maika after marriage...................sakthi is trapped left right and center.............so he goes on to execute his next plan to get arushi ie kill kesar................and prats again steps in................

I am in agreement with your prediction. @red: I did not understd this bit. Did u mean Kesar being held captive by her maika or Arushi being held captive by the Saxenas. Kesar can come forward to claim that she is the legally wedded wife of KN and therefore the so called marr. of A and KN is null and void. I did not understd on what basis will  the nutty prof. be arrested. 

Even if A had run from a legal marr. , how does her father become liable to be arrested? Chronologically A is an adult tho' mentally she is not yet even born. She is responsible for her own actions. Can you help me to understd why Sax. Sr goes to jail again?

oh what i meant was police would arrest prof and adarsh for forcefully keeping arushi captive according to sakthi..........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

you know what dhakarn i lub you thats why u r right for me everytimeEmbarrassedi like your positivity yaara u r a sweetheartClapStaru r the one who brings positivity in me also Big smilei agreed about the future story line plus i think that thakurs will take there revenge on pratigya openly and with this krishna can see the real fece of his father whom he loves soo much . still i hace full faith on creatives they have all the abilities to do good i beleive if they can give us arja/kriya and mkap they can do anything.
<font color="#ff00ff">pyaar bharoosa vishwaas kisay acha nihin lagta rememberLOL</font>

I also admire your attitude! Clap

Edited by yummimommy - 09 January 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Go to top