Pratigya
Pratigya

My take on future track

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
hi friends,

i think this is what may happen according to recent articles................

sakthi will complain that his 'wife' is held captive by her family.....................prof and adarsh arrested...........and then prats will ask arushi to go to police and accept her mistake and also state that she is not his wife which is true as second marriage has no existance according to hindu marriage act.............so the police asks sakthi, what r u complaining at? she is not ur wife...............but sakthi insists she is his wife.................so kesar enters picture(after seeing sakthi dragging in arushi and ofcouse after listening to pratigya) and announce she is his wife and is living with him at his house and she is not held captive by her maika or she hasn't even seen her maika after marriage...................sakthi is trapped left right and center.............so he goes on to execute his next plan to get arushi ie kill kesar................and prats again steps in................

Edited by dhakarn - 08 January 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27telstra

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

what you wrote sounds logical...... when was the last time anything logical happened on the show ? Unhappy

i wouldn't  believe everything they put out on track directions...... the show sadly now has a reputation of not following through on most of them lately.............. i hope they try their best to reverse this trend

Edited by yemi3006 - 08 January 2011 at 10:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27dhakarnHamiSky

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Dhanya

do you still believe CVs think so much n so logically??
Yemi's Q on show being logical is very true!!

Had tey picked up a few tracks that our forum frenz suggested all these while..show wud have been diff!
Ok even if they do want to continue with their own reasoning n tracks....it can be at least watchable if there were good performances n error-free technical aspects..
but wat hapnd was we were given with poor acting, illogical track n lot of technical flaws!! it was we how was caught left, right n center!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27---Yemi---Pragati.Tdhakarn

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
you know what dhakarn i lub you thats why u r right for me everytimeEmbarrassed i like your positivity yaara u r a sweetheartClap Star u r the one who brings positivity in me also Big smilei agreed about the future story line plus i think that thakurs will take there revenge on pratigya openly and with this krishna can see the real fece of his father whom he loves soo much . still i hace full faith on creatives they have all the abilities to do good i beleive if they can give us arja/kriya and mkap they can do anything.
pyaar bharoosa vishwaas kisay acha nihin lagta rememberLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by telstra - 08 January 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Mili27dhakarnhussainramso

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

what you wrote sounds logical...... when was the last time anything logical happened on the show ? Unhappy

i wouldn't  believe everything they put out on track directions...... the show sadly now has a reputation of not following through on most of them lately.............. i hope they try their best to reverse this trend

pls think positive.................Smile just bec the story is not going per our wish now we must not stop hopping for a better tomorrow..................Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

you know what dhakarn i lub you thats why u r right for me everytimeEmbarrassed i like your positivity yaara u r a sweetheartClap Star u r the one who brings positivity in me also Big smilei agreed about the future story line plus i think that thakurs will take there revenge on pratigya openly and with this krishna can see the real fece of his father whom he loves soo much . still i hace full faith on creatives they have all the abilities to do good i beleive if they can give us arja/kriya and mkap they can do anything.
pyaar bharoosa vishwaas kisay acha nihin lagta rememberLOL

thanks my dear....................yes, think positively...................they will need time to end KN-A track and start other ones..................so lets pls  give them their space.....................Smile
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Dhanya

do you still believe CVs think so much n so logically??
Yemi's Q on show being logical is very true!!

Had tey picked up a few tracks that our forum frenz suggested all these while..show wud have been diff!
Ok even if they do want to continue with their own reasoning n tracks....it can be at least watchable if there were good performances n error-free technical aspects..
but wat hapnd was we were given with poor acting, illogical track n lot of technical flaws!! it was we how was caught left, right n center!!

well they r the creatives.................they could do what they want with their characters and their story............for me they haven't yet shown something that defies logic till now(seeing from usual daily soap standards) and if what i am thinking is right arushi is gonna suffer her whole life due to the stupid and brainless decision she took .........................and that's punishment enough for her........................but what's painful is the others have to suffer too for her crime.............but isn't that is what is happening in reality.................all loved ones suffer too if somebody messes their life without thinking or not listening to their dear ones...............
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dhakarn]hi friends,

i think this is what may happen according to recent articles................

sakthi will complain that his 'wife' is held captive by her family.....................prof and adarsh arrested...........and then prats will ask arushi to go to police and accept her mistake and also state that she is not his wife which is true as second marriage has no existance according to hindu marriage act.............so the police asks sakthi, what r u complaining at? she is not ur wife...............but sakthi insists she is his wife.................so kesar enters picture(after seeing sakthi dragging in arushi and ofcouse after listening to pratigya) and announce she is his wife and is living with him at his house and she is not held captive by her maika or she hasn't even seen her maika after marriage...................sakthi is trapped left right and center.............so he goes on to execute his next plan to get arushi ie kill kesar................and prats again steps in................

I am in agreement with your prediction. @red: I did not understd this bit. Did u mean Kesar being held captive by her maika or Arushi being held captive by the Saxenas. Kesar can come forward to claim that she is the legally wedded wife of KN and therefore the so called marr. of A and KN is null and void. I did not understd on what basis will  the nutty prof. be arrested. 

Even if A had run from a legal marr. , how does her father become liable to be arrested? Chronologically A is an adult tho' mentally she is not yet even born. She is responsible for her own actions. Can you help me to understd why Sax. Sr goes to jail again?

Edited by Mili97 - 09 January 2011 at 1:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---dhakarn

Go to top