Woh 'con' thi! (Page 5)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by HamiSky

Milli,

Right from Day one,This unit has always had problems with almost all ...right from union members to Top Actor....Secondly the actor's who are popular...namely SS, Amma,Kesar  and Krishna are not easily replaceable ...we have to search high and low to find such actors.. ESp the Character's of SS,Amma  and Krishna   who are Grey Shaded and yet we love them and they have endeared themselves amongst us audiences ...I think This variables holds the Production House in Check..and do not allow them to give the boot.

CVs n the prodn know this better than anyone..but y r they still clinging on to some stupidity or shud I say to a non-actor..
are they helping people learn acting thru this show..they cud ahve suggested some good acting schools for that rather than killing the viewers bringing the non-acting bunch to the centerstage..

Arushi a way better than Naina,,the worst among the lot is Monika...but thank God she is not given a track...like Avantika!
[/QUOTE]

Naina presence is already increasing if you notice.  Not only her presence but her appearance has become more glamorous and not at all for someone who is going through money crisis.  It would not surprise me that she too will get her own track.  The track will be the battle of getting Adarsh's attentionLOLDead.

[/QUOTE]

:-))))))))))0
Sarcasm in the forum is reaching newer heights with each passing day!
Her get up n costume are very weird...she was much better with the older get up!

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by fariwish

what is YKW

It is an average  sized  female biped given to constant swinging and frequent screeching and squeaking with occasional lapse of silence ,Given to impulsiveness and impetuousness ....Also prone to constant running to and fro or all over the town...

It is also known  by other names like Aarghoooshiya , urghooooshiya, Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaa, Naiki Bahu, Aarushi ..

Also known as naiki dulhan. naiki bahuriya, self-appointed jetani. Now she is ready to resign all  titles to return to Green house.

Edited by MERARAI - 09 January 2011 at 8:03am
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=fariwish]what is YKW

It is an average  sized  female biped given to constant swinging and frequent screeching and squeaking with occasional lapse of silence ,Given to impulsiveness and impetuousness ....Also prone to constant running to and fro or all over the town...

It is also known  by other names like Aarghoooshiya , urghooooshiya, Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaa, Naiki Bahu, Aarushi ..

Also known as naiki dulhan. naiki bahuriya, self-appointed jetani. Now she is ready to resign all  titles to return to Green house.

And here we are jiving  to the Green House Rock.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Are we in the minority that dont like Arushi or her track.  The so called feedback they are getting is that this is what we want to see.  The specifically mentioned fans of Arushi who will be happy with this track??? Why are they arrogantly just catering to Arushi fans and not MKAP fans.

Surprisingly, the only name not unhappy with the production team at the time was Avantika and Jaswant, and therefore they have become centre stage.  Both of them dont have the sustainability for high ratings.  Most are watching this in hope that it will end but if they think Arushi will continue giving them decent ratings, they are highly mistaken.  They need to wrap it soon.

I do not think we are in Minority, Star...The Star Plus websie is inundated with ANTI- Aarushi comments....demanding that Krishna and Pratigya be brought into forefront, This could be the CV's way of Keeping the fans happy as well as continuing with Aarushi until Kesar gets ready...from the way things are progressing..It could be that the day of reckoning is arriving for Kesar....Smile

If we are the majority then who are the ones dictating that Arushi remains the focus.  The same group who the CVs blamed when they dropped Aman and Arushi marriage. 

You seem to be the only one who is convinced Kesar will come to the forefront and despite everything that has happened to her she seems to have accepted her faith.  We thought "Woh" will bring her out, yet it again was Arushi's viewpoint.  Now where her rights of a wife matter, we are seeing Arushi's rights being the focus.  Nothing seems to change apart from giving us one more week of Arushi track.

The CVs should remember that not long ago they realised and praised  that Krishna gave them the success so that they can show this track and not the character of Arushi.  We did not invest our time to see Arushi's issues.

Mili27

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=tanthya]
Milli,Hams,

Setting aside our angst,frustration,sarcasm aside...I wondering whether this extended Aarushi is bec the talks with KB is still inconclusive and the CV's are still pe[i]nning their hopes that Kesar track will go on without a hitch once the concerned parties reach an agreement.

Kesar was a peripheral character anyway. Meant to be seen not heard. Slim chances that KB's quitting the show has anything to do with this mindless continuation of this track. From sister act to the main lead is too much of a huge leap to be dismissed offhandedly. I guess she is the financiers d'ter. I'm done with all other explanations.

or it could be the way of reining in the so called "Wayward" Actor's....we had read that Pooja had walked out of the set when she was made to sit in her vv cooling her heels, and other actor's were at logger heads with Production House complaining about the mess The Production house  were making [scheduling shoots, punctuality, finances, work hours etc..etc..] ..I think Aarushi track is the way of bring this actors to heels...Showing them that we are capable of running this show without bringing  you to center stage....This Aarushi track took off in "PROPER" sense when trouble started between the Actors and Production House...

We happen to be the sitting Ducks....

Are we in the minority that dont like Arushi or her track.  The so called feedback they are getting is that this is what we want to see.  The specifically mentioned fans of Arushi who will be happy with this track??? Why are they arrogantly just catering to Arushi fans and not MKAP fans.

Surprisingly, the only name not unhappy with the production team at the time was Avantika and Jaswant, and therefore they have become centre stage.  Both of them dont have the sustainability for high ratings.  Most are watching this in hope that it will end but if they think Arushi will continue giving them decent ratings, they are highly mistaken.  They need to wrap it soon.

I do not think we are in Minority, Star...The Star Plus websie is inundated with ANTI- Aarushi comments....demanding that Krishna and Pratigya be brought into forefront, This could be the CV's way of Keeping the fans happy as well as continuing with Aarushi until Kesar gets ready...from the way things are progressing..It could be that the day of reckoning is arriving for Kesar....Smile

PLz, pretty plz, with a cherry on top. You HAVE to explain to me why you think Kesar and Arushi track are linked. If Ma'am is taking her own sweet time to decide whether she shd stay with MKAP, the Cvs could have focussed on the no job/no baby or the father and son clash. Why did the Cvs opt for a touch and go with those two bright themes. 

WE are going to see Aarushi fighting for her rights ...Towards that end she has to prove conclusively that Shakthi has been and still  is tied to the pallu of Kesar ...and How will Aarushi prove that.....?? By bringing in Kesar ......say even if Kesar is not utilized  by Aarushi, Shakthi and SS may try to show that  Kesar does not exist and pack her off to maika ..which could lead to resistance and slow fight back by Kesar ... or when SS and Shakthi decide to get married again , they may take this as valuable lesson and try to get rid off Kesar... ..Kesar ..we all know luves Shakthi very much..she is even ready to be the furniture if she can get her daily fix of Shakthi...In this circumstances, Will Kesar go meekly if SSSS try to bundle her out...I do not think ..Add to this the Dynamite called Pratigya which is always ready to blow up , if it [she gets the slightest whiff of injustice] and we have lethal plot in the making..

Mili27

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

If we are the majority then who are the ones dictating that Arushi remains the focus.  The same group who the CVs blamed when they dropped Aman and Arushi marriage. 

You seem to be the only one who is convinced Kesar will come to the forefront and despite everything that has happened to her she seems to have accepted her faith.  We thought "Woh" will bring her out, yet it again was Arushi's viewpoint.  Now where her rights of a wife matter, we are seeing Arushi's rights being the focus.  Nothing seems to change apart from giving us one more week of Arushi track.

The CVs should remember that not long ago they realised and praised  that Krishna gave them the success so that they can show this track and not the character of Arushi.  We did not invest our time to see Arushi's issues.

I too want answers to all the queries that u have raised...Shadaan is not sufficient ...we need Ms.Grey out here ...giving us the much needed clarification ...

1..I want to know why the CV's deem AArushi's right  as more important  than Kesa's??

2. I want to know why  the Thakur's are so desperate for a potha ..what is the urgency??is Shakthi getting past his sell by date...??

3.I wish to know ,why the sax Kids have such chinks in their armor ...

4..I want to know why the Sax are so dependent on Pratigya..what did they do when Pratigya was in Lucknow...life was sailing pleasantly before her arrival, she comes and ur life has become hell,u still look up to her for guidance,does not make sense...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya

I too want answers to all the queries that u have raised...Shadaan is not sufficient ...we need Ms.Grey out here ...giving us the much needed clarification ...

1..I want to know why the CV's deem AArushi's right  as more important  than Kesa's??

2. I want to know why  the Thakur's are so desperate for a potha ..what is the urgency??is Shakthi getting past his sell by date...??

4..I want to know why the Sax are so dependent on Pratigya..what did they do when Pratigya was in Lucknow...life was sailing pleasantly before her arrival, she comes and ur life has become hell,u still look up to her for guidance,does not make sense...Ouch
[/QUOTE]

Tanths, Ms Grey has disappeared and busy with her awards...Angry.

My question is that when you live away from home you learn about life and your education expands.  Pratigya's whole education is based on Prof teaching and does not seem to have a mind of her own.  There is no individuality to her thinking. Always papa taught this and that.

I dont think how much we protest or shout they are going to continue with this.  They took Arushi away from TN and yet they've not taken Arushi away from centre stage.  When will this nightmare of a track end. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya

Tanths, Ms Grey has disappeared and busy with her awards...Angry.

My question is that when you live away from home you learn about life and your education expands.  Pratigya's whole education is based on Prof teaching and does not seem to have a mind of her own.  There is no individuality to her thinking. Always papa taught this and that.

I dont think how much we protest or shout they are going to continue with this.  They took Arushi away from TN and yet they've not taken Arushi away from centre stage.  When will this nightmare of a track end. 

[/QUOTE]

Star

This track will end when

1. Whoever wanted their ladla YKW decide to say enough is enough we gave her 15 minutes of noteriety and tell POPS to get back to their storytelling.

2. The TRPs sink so low that the show could get the final warning before curtains down

3.POPS tell YKW they gave her a chance and she just can't hold center stage and finish off the track in a hurry

Which will happen first is anyone's guess.  POPs willingness to excuse a crime and call it a mistake may hurt the sentiments of many viewers. It also sends a very seriously wrong message to young twits who watch the show into believing they can get away with committing crimes and pull a YKW move only to find harsh reality being otherwise.

In the name of fiction POPS should take responsibility not to mislead unsuspecting and influential viewers. They must post a warning that children under 25 should watch this show with parental supervision. This issue is serious enough to warrrant making young adults still be warned that it is pure fiction. Better to admit they promised reality but decided to go the fiction route than to mislead viewers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27HamiSky-Sheena-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index