tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=tanthya]
Milli,Hams,

Setting aside our angst,frustration,sarcasm aside...I wondering whether this extended Aarushi is bec the talks with KB is still inconclusive and the CV's are still pe[i]nning their hopes that Kesar track will go on without a hitch once the concerned parties reach an agreement.

Kesar was a peripheral character anyway. Meant to be seen not heard. Slim chances that KB's quitting the show has anything to do with this mindless continuation of this track. From sister act to the main lead is too much of a huge leap to be dismissed offhandedly. I guess she is the financiers d'ter. I'm done with all other explanations.

or it could be the way of reining in the so called "Wayward" Actor's....we had read that Pooja had walked out of the set when she was made to sit in her vv cooling her heels, and other actor's were at logger heads with Production House complaining about the mess The Production house  were making [scheduling shoots, punctuality, finances, work hours etc..etc..] ..I think Aarushi track is the way of bring this actors to heels...Showing them that we are capable of running this show without bringing  you to center stage....This Aarushi track took off in "PROPER" sense when trouble started between the Actors and Production House...

We happen to be the sitting Ducks....

You do make a lot of sense here. So the Cvs are trying to prove a point by going on with this pointless track. Point taken.

Tell me something, usually wayward actors are reined in by the threat of replacement, something like that happened to the Uttaran lead. Why ruin a good show just a teach a lesson to a select few. POPs make payments on a per day basis, so having the actors on the set, giving them their daily wages and not getting on with a proper track does not make sense. The actors have to be paid their contractual amount whether they utter a dialogue or not. So when they have PG, AS, AB or Asmita on the sets, they still have to be paid whether the track is about them or not. I hope I made some sense, totally befogged.  

Milli,

Right from Day one,This unit has always had problems with almost all ...right from union members to Top Actor....Secondly the actor's who are popular...namely SS, Amma,Kesar  and Krishna are not easily replaceable ...we have to search high and low to find such actors.. ESp the Character's of SS,Amma  and Krishna   who are Grey Shaded and yet we love them and they have endeared themselves amongst us audiences ...I think This variables holds the Production House in Check..and do not allow them to give the boot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=starlight123][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=HamiSky][QUOTE=tanthya]
Milli,Hams,

Tanths, Krishna's employment track has disappeared like that Pratigya Niwas promo.  The focus last week has been Arushi and the focus this week again is Arushi.

They included Krishna's track because they wanted to justify the ratings when Arushi's track restarted.  Arushi does not sell but Krishna sells.  Anything with Krishna, they know TRPs are high.  If they were serious in Krishna's employment track they could have slowly built the track.  It feels like an afterthought rather than a forefront track. 

Why not have a promo on Krishna's employment and why do they show a promo that is badly executed which has no intensity.  It has to be one of the worst promos till date.

It's been ages that K has been featured in any promo of MKAP. For the Cvs,  K is the joker of the pack whereas A is the queen of hearts. Is there a method behind this madness. I wanted to know the feedback A 's track is getting and  was told by Tanthya that she is universally disliked. I am searching for some very interesting answers here. It's time we get them from the Cvs.Time and patience, both are  running out.

I coldnt think of any logical explanation Sharmila for the mess the CVs ahve created n still creating!

Mili27

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Milli,

Right from Day one,This unit has always had problems with almost all ...right from union members to Top Actor....Secondly the actor's who are popular...namely SS, Amma,Kesar  and Krishna are not easily replaceable ...we have to search high and low to find such actors.. ESp the Character's of SS,Amma  and Krishna   who are Grey Shaded and yet we love them and they have endeared themselves amongst us audiences ...I think This variables holds the Production House in Check..and do not allow them to give the boot.
[/QUOTE]

CVs n the prodn know this better than anyone..but y r they still clinging on to some stupidity or shud I say to a non-actor..
are they helping people learn acting thru this show..they cud ahve suggested some good acting schools for that rather than killing the viewers bringing the non-acting bunch to the centerstage..

Arushi a way better than Naina,,the worst among the lot is Monika...but thank God she is not given a track...like Avantika!

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

[QUOTE=tanthya]
Milli,Hams,

Setting aside our angst,frustration,sarcasm aside...I wondering whether this extended Aarushi is bec the talks with KB is still inconclusive and the CV's are still pe[i]nning their hopes that Kesar track will go on without a hitch once the concerned parties reach an agreement.

Kesar was a peripheral character anyway. Meant to be seen not heard. Slim chances that KB's quitting the show has anything to do with this mindless continuation of this track. From sister act to the main lead is too much of a huge leap to be dismissed offhandedly. I guess she is the financiers d'ter. I'm done with all other explanations.

or it could be the way of reining in the so called "Wayward" Actor's....we had read that Pooja had walked out of the set when she was made to sit in her vv cooling her heels, and other actor's were at logger heads with Production House complaining about the mess The Production house  were making [scheduling shoots, punctuality, finances, work hours etc..etc..] ..I think Aarushi track is the way of bring this actors to heels...Showing them that we are capable of running this show without bringing  you to center stage....This Aarushi track took off in "PROPER" sense when trouble started between the Actors and Production House...

Are we in the minority that dont like Arushi or her track.  The so called feedback they are getting is that this is what we want to see.  The specifically mentioned fans of Arushi who will be happy with this track??? Why are they arrogantly just catering to Arushi fans and not MKAP fans.

Surprisingly, the only name not unhappy with the production team at the time was Avantika and Jaswant, and therefore they have become centre stage.  Both of them dont have the sustainability for high ratings.  Most are watching this in hope that it will end but if they think Arushi will continue giving them decent ratings, they are highly mistaken.  They need to wrap it soon.

I do not think we are in Minority, Star...The Star Plus websie is inundated with ANTI- Aarushi comments....demanding that Krishna and Pratigya be brought into forefront, This could be the CV's way of Keeping the fans happy as well as continuing with Aarushi until Kesar gets ready...from the way things are progressing..It could be that the day of reckoning is arriving for Kesar....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
How long Tanth..
ita been months n months waiting for Kesar reckoning!
may be they are waiting for KB to come down to a compromise or smth...
CVs themselves are themselves shud be helpless in that case..jsut prolonging this track till KB comes to a concrete decision!

MERARAI

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=tanthya]
Milli,Hams,

Are we in the minority that dont like Arushi or her track.  The so called feedback they are getting is that this is what we want to see.  The specifically mentioned fans of Arushi who will be happy with this track??? Why are they arrogantly just catering to Arushi fans and not MKAP fans.

Surprisingly, the only name not unhappy with the production team at the time was Avantika and Jaswant, and therefore they have become centre stage.  Both of them dont have the sustainability for high ratings.  Most are watching this in hope that it will end but if they think Arushi will continue giving them decent ratings, they are highly mistaken.  They need to wrap it soon.

I do not think we are in Minority, Star...The Star Plus websie is inundated with ANTI- Aarushi comments....demanding that Krishna and Pratigya be brought into forefront, This could be the CV's way of Keeping the fans happy as well as continuing with Aarushi until Kesar gets ready...from the way things are progressing..It could be that the day of reckoning is arriving for Kesar....Smile

PLz, pretty plz, with a cherry on top. You HAVE to explain to me why you think Kesar and Arushi track are linked. If Ma'am is taking her own sweet time to decide whether she shd stay with MKAP, the Cvs could have focussed on the no job/no baby or the father and son clash. Why did the Cvs opt for a touch and go with those two bright themes. 

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

How long Tanth..
ita been months n months waiting for Kesar reckoning!
may be they are waiting for KB to come down to a compromise or smth...
CVs themselves are themselves shud be helpless in that case..jsut prolonging this track till KB comes to a concrete decision!

Either KB settles down or until they find a capable actor within their stipulated budget ....
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Milli,

[/QUOTE]

CVs n the prodn know this better than anyone..but y r they still clinging on to some stupidity or shud I say to a non-actor..
are they helping people learn acting thru this show..they cud ahve suggested some good acting schools for that rather than killing the viewers bringing the non-acting bunch to the centerstage..

Arushi a way better than Naina,,the worst among the lot is Monika...but thank God she is not given a track...like Avantika!
[/QUOTE]

Naina presence is already increasing if you notice.  Not only her presence but her appearance has become more glamorous and not at all for someone who is going through money crisis.  It would not surprise me that she too will get her own track.  The track will be the battle of getting Adarsh's attentionLOLDead.

Mili27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index