Woh 'con' thi! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by HamiSky

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Ohh Tanth..[plsssssssssss!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@fariwish: i means You Know Who (YKW)......in short aarushiπŸ˜‰
@tanthya: wat a explanation......3 idiots styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Superb, Sathya...πŸ‘
On the low note we do love K n kriya ?????

We still love K n KriyaπŸ˜ƒ. But I am not sure whether the Cvs doπŸ˜•. They love YKWπŸ˜‰ 

Milli,Hams,

Setting aside our angst,frustration,sarcasm aside...I wondering whether this extended Aarushi is bec the talks with KB is still inconclusive and the CV's are still pe[i]nning their hopes that Kesar track will go on without a hitch once the concerned parties reach an agreement.
Originally posted by tanthya

Milli,Hams,

Setting aside our angst,frustration,sarcasm aside...I wondering whether this extended Aarushi is bec the talks with KB is still inconclusive and the CV's are still pe[i]nning their hopes that Kesar track will go on without a hitch once the concerned parties reach an agreement.

COuld be Tanth...
no track has been pulled along for so many months like this one.!!
But read in a thread on IBN7 segment that KB said in an interview that she will be replaced..wen its from herself...

but some serious mgmt issues are going on..is wat I feel...
There was a director as RAna for MKAP who was doing an excellent job ..n now there is a noew directors' team..

I saw the AB-PG interview of them winning jodi no.3 today...they said keep watching..the show must go on..
was it just a remark or did they mean anythign else??

The prime time show going off air in FEb is not yet revealed!..
Originally posted by HamiSky

COuld be Tanth...
no track has been pulled along for so many months like this one.!!
But read in a thread on IBN7 segment that KB said in an interview that she will be replaced..wen its from herself...

but some serious mgmt issues are going on..is wat I feel...
There was a director as RAna for MKAP who was doing an excellent job ..n now there is a noew directors' team..

I saw the AB-PG interview of them winning jodi no.3 today...they said keep watching..the show must go on..
was it just a remark or did they mean anythign else??

The prime time show going off air in FEb is not yet revealed!..

That IBN7 Segment was an old one Hams, watch the make-up...it was recorded during the ultimatum days....saw last week ..and she would be saying...The Thakur's are trying to pack me off to Maika..and I am not keen on that ...So in case she does leave for Maika will a new Kesar come back  ..or is she packed off to maika until a new actor is selected...as a standby I think They are developing the Krishna unemployment track side by side....if The Kesar track makes no headway..then prolly focus on Krishna earning...or being asked to move out or perhaps Adarsh turning Bad...otherwise there was no need for the sudden spurt of racks..
[QUOTE=tanthya]
Milli,Hams,

Kesar was a peripheral character anyway. Meant to be seen not heard. Slim chances that KB's quitting the show has anything to do with this mindless continuation of this track. From sister act to the main lead is too much of a huge leap to be dismissed offhandedly. I guess she is the financiers d'ter. I'm done with all other explanations.
Originally posted by Mili97

or it could be the way of reining in the so called "Wayward" Actor's....we had read that Pooja had walked out of the set when she was made to sit in her vv cooling her heels, and other actor's were at logger heads with Production House complaining about the mess The Production house  were making [scheduling shoots, punctuality, finances, work hours etc..etc..] ..I think Aarushi track is the way of bring this actors to heels...Showing them that we are capable of running this show without bringing  you to center stage....This Aarushi track took off in "PROPER" sense when trouble started between the Actors and Production House...

We happen to be the sitting Ducks....

Are we in the minority that dont like Arushi or her track.  The so called feedback they are getting is that this is what we want to see.  The specifically mentioned fans of Arushi who will be happy with this track??? Why are they arrogantly just catering to Arushi fans and not MKAP fans.

Surprisingly, the only name not unhappy with the production team at the time was Avantika and Jaswant, and therefore they have become centre stage.  Both of them dont have the sustainability for high ratings.  Most are watching this in hope that it will end but if they think Arushi will continue giving them decent ratings, they are highly mistaken.  They need to wrap it soon.

milli... tumho bhi na.. ekdum sahi bolbo.. 🀣