Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

a TIGHT SLAP on the face of shwetha haters.. (Page 2)

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to ST nd her fans! She was d deserving winner amongst d 4 left!Smile

Request 2 ST fans. It's important 2 be gracious in defeat, but more so 2 be gracious in winning! So ST fans enjoy ur moment of joy without gloating too much nd going overboard!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlMarz_Mahira_fan

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

Congratulations to ST nd her fans! She was d deserving winner amongst d 4 left!Smile

Request 2 ST fans. It's important 2 be gracious in defeat, but more so 2 be a gracious winner!So ST fans enjoy ur moment of joy without gloating too much nd going overboard!

sinipillai Senior Member
sinipillai
sinipillai

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

Request 2 ST fans. It's important 2 be gracious in defeat, but more so 2 be gracious in winning! So ST fans enjoy ur moment of joy without gloating too much nd going overboard!

come onn yaar..
i took your comments as you meant... i appreciate that...but i was waiting for this moment to celebrate... pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee.... let me enjoy.. i hope i didnt hurt anyone.. atleast i haven't said 1% of what those guys badmouthed about shwetha..calling her fake..etc..etc..
i was just enjoying my moment...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreerose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanpinky no1prerna4rishav

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
hope she will give 1 lakh to each one of you celebrating her victory....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryam

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinipillai

all the shW*Ha fans...celebrate.........yipeeParty

i have seen some guys were against shwetha.. but me and all the shwetha fans were sooooo much confident that she will win.. we never lost our control.... coz we were waiting for this time... to celebrate our shwetha's victory....

its a TIGHT SLAP against those who bashed against shwetha.... i was soooo shocked that how can they support the badmouthing Dolly and seductive Veena..

If you are a shwetha fan you can comment.. otherwise...get awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

dont take it negatively i ammmmm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppeeeeeerrrrr excited over swhetha's victory....Dancing

sinipillai.. you might be happy and super excited that your fav ST won but that does not give you any right to slap others who did not like ST in the forum and write such posts here.

As sssshhh, one of the members said here.. It's important 2 be gracious in defeat, but more so 2 be gracious in winning!

sinipillai.. Think about it.

As stated earlier by DT .that any such topics or posts open will receive strict action, hence sinipillai, your wl is increased.

Topic Closed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lisa_patel25Bronze.LovelyPlanet.Monami.ShayariRapier.Arjunromiosugar1Faraan92tiny15

Go to top