Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

is drashti caught drinking:Mod's note PG17 (Page 17)

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

This shows how biased our GF is!!!
Man!!! Someone not related to the serial gets bashed the whole world is here to bash the person who just would have taken someones name i dont even want to mention and mods will be here to escalate the topic, ban them and close the topic!! As though just using those names are like using swear words... Thats why many of us have stopped discussing many things out here! Sick man Sick...

RULES!!!

Where are the mod now? The lead of this serial is being bashed and the TM has not been warned neither has the topic been closed!! This topic is open for like a day now!

Now please dont tell me the mods have their own personal work! If in the Mod world and the DT for more than 12 hours none of them could login and check whats happening here then my god I dont want to say anything further!

Heights of partiality!!! Day by day GF is being proved to be the most biased place!

I AGREE FULLY!!!!!!

THE BIAS IS IN FULL SWING!!

THIS TOPIC NEEDS TO BE CLOSED ASAP!!!!!

Koi fayada nahi hai!! Apparently we can go on complaining and complaining but I guess DD's pesonal life is not worth protecting in this forum!!!!AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiSerenity_meutopia88

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@Jazz - Only insecure people need protection squads... DD doesnot need she is what she is! and we love her for that! Many have come together to critisize the TM... I am relly happy that the Forum is united for DD though at times the forum isdivided for someone else!!!

But this is the level to which people stoop to... The personal life of an actor is given so much importance and people are banned without reason! but here! this is the limit yar...

Further there is another user with MID who si going on creating topics on Geet bashing the serial n still the user is not banned!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

Hadn hai yaar... and people behave liek they are blind folded with a black cloth!Angry

Jai ram ji ki!LOL

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 09 January 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lostfantacyjazzerettehindu4lyf

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Preets yaar....even I bloody don't care. They can create any topic on DD...it won't effect our affections for her. Unlike others....jinke fav star ka naam bhi le lo toh de fear ke uski image kharab ho jayegi!!! 

It's her birthday today yaar!! I want this thread in the bin!!! But hamare chahne se kya hota ....yahaan toh wahi hota hai jo manzoore "****" hota hai!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixrayPreethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

Preets yaar....even I bloody don't care. They can create any topic on DD...it won't effect our affections for her. Unlike others....jinke fav star ka naam bhi le lo toh de fear ke uski image kharab ho jayegi!!! 

It's her birthday today yaar!! I want this thread in the bin!!! But hamare chahne se kya hota ....yahaan toh wahi hota hai jo manzoore "****" hota hai!!!

True Jazi!!!! Like i said , there are some peeps who react to actorsname being used like they react to name calling!!!!LOL

But all we can do is just love DD! Coz we know yahan humari bathon ka koi farak nahi padtha! Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Mods please close this topic..... why is an actor's personal life bashing post been allowed to be around for so long? This topic surely doesnt deserve to be on page 1..... please close it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Mod's note

Before closing this topic...let me tell something to all my friends out here./.keeping the forum clean is just not the mod's duty...its also the duty of the members to make sure such fights and chaos r not taking place in the forum because mods can't  b available 24/7 in the forum for moderation especially during weekendsSmile...and thats one reason why repeatedly we have been telling everyone out here that whenever an instigating topic like this is made ,report it first...then instead of fighting in this thread,just move out of the thread and wait for 1-2days at least for the mods to come online and take action becuase we r not magicians who will get a dream of such posts happening in the forum unless we come online and see it ourselves....So here I expect members to co-operate and ignore such posts rather than taking it to 16-17 odd pagesSmile..

@To the topic starter:Its just a simple picture which can b even posted in the picture gallery..there was no need to give it such a controvertial title and create unnecessary chaos in the forum with misleading information...next time plss keep this in mind

**Topic closed
Geet DT

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lostfantacylighteningbuzzsihuveil_of_rosesaanyakunat-Yaz-drdee142GeekgodRiMa_972vivacious_gurlArwen.SilentsoulRajeevGurtiFanpickachuibelieveinpink

Go to top