Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

is drashti caught drinking:Mod's note PG17 (Page 14)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Anything in excess is bad. Even sleeping too much isn't good for you!Tongue
She doesn't seem like a heavy drinker to me, I mean if she's shooting 6 days a week then it's kinda hard to be a heavy drinkerLOLYou mentioned drinking so I mentioned smoking is just as bad or do you not mind people who smoke and their 'bad habits'?

Just because SRK smokes doesn't mean I think smoking is right. Same way if Drashti drinks then doesn't mean the entire youth of India will start drinking. These trends already exist in the youth of India, they need not look at celebs for encouragement. That's like saying tomorrow if a TV actor chooses to jump off a cliff then fans will also follow. Do you believe that?
If people are always worried about their 'image' and what others will think of them then how are you supposed to live life? They're just actors at the end of the day..why should they care what image they portray if people still appreciate them regardless of what they do in their personal life?

I agree sleeping too much is not good, but it's not as much bad as smoking and drinking alcohol, these r things u r not forced to have, beside this to spent money on such baseless and wrong things is very bad..........

I didn't say she is a heavy drinker, I don't live with her to ever say this, beside this it's her life, we r no one to her to decide, fans r based on what they see on their professional life, but they can't help it on interfering in personal life as these people in such field where they r hardly can put on a cross line.............

Let it be, I am off of this discussion, I just gave my opinion on it.......

Edited by temorocks - 09 January 2011 at 5:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snooyegubbii

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
This topic needs to be closed as I am pretty sure it has condemned 1 or 2 of the IF God's rules ( read MODS rules)

but of course the MODS are unbiased towards certain people alone.

discussing personal life of an actress is totally fine as long as it's not done by some one they don't necessarily like.

where are the ardent fans who complain cus they "LOVE" the actor's personal space????

where are the people who want to close the topic asap and get the person banned??

ohh i guess it is applicable only to some.

u can reply to my post as much as u want hypocrites.

I am not going to respond.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerettehindu4lyfPreethi-Premidrdee142utopia88

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Anything in excess is bad. Even sleeping too much isn't good for you!Tongue
She doesn't seem like a heavy drinker to me, I mean if she's shooting 6 days a week then it's kinda hard to be a heavy drinkerLOLYou mentioned drinking so I mentioned smoking is just as bad or do you not mind people who smoke and their 'bad habits'?

Just because SRK smokes doesn't mean I think smoking is right. Same way if Drashti drinks then doesn't mean the entire youth of India will start drinking. These trends already exist in the youth of India, they need not look at celebs for encouragement. That's like saying tomorrow if a TV actor chooses to jump off a cliff then fans will also follow. Do you believe that?
If people are always worried about their 'image' and what others will think of them then how are you supposed to live life? They're just actors at the end of the day..why should they care what image they portray if people still appreciate them regardless of what they do in their personal life?

I agree sleeping too much is not good, but it's not as much bad as smoking and drinking alcohol, these r things u r not forced to have, beside this to spent money on such baseless and wrong things is very bad..........

I didn't say she is a heavy drinker, I don't live with her to ever say this, beside this it's her life, we r no one to her to decide, fans r based on what they see on their professional life, but they can't help it on interfering in personal life as these people in such field where they r hardly can put on a cross line.............

Let it be, I am off of this discussion, I just gave my opinion on it.......

I respect your opinion but I didn't think it was right to say that this is one of Drashti's bad habits when you yourself may have many bad habits that i'm sure you wouldn't like people pointing out. I just don't think it's right for us to judge anyone like that, not just Drashti. If that is the way people wish to spend their money then why does it affect you? If you think spending money on smoking and drinking is wrong then what do you have to say to all those celebs that spend hundreds of thousands of rupees on expensive cars? Is that not wasting money too? Frankly it's none of our business how they spend/waste their money.

My views are not based on anyone's professional life because I am not a hardcore fan like many on this forum and nor do I like to get too involved in anyone's personal life.

babygurl10

nimmish Goldie
nimmish
nimmish

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
arre guyz chillax sab TM ke peeche hi parr gayeLOLthat person wud be regreting who made this topicROFL
PYAARE SAATHIYO AJJ DD KA JANAM DIN HAI SAB BHUL JAO IS BAAT KOLOL

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

I respect your opinion but I didn't think it was right to say that this is one of Drashti's bad habits when you yourself may have many bad habits that i'm sure you wouldn't like people pointing out. I just don't think it's right for us to judge anyone like that, not just Drashti. If that is the way people wish to spend their money then why does it affect you? If you think spending money on smoking and drinking is wrong then what do you have to say to all those celebs that spend hundreds of thousands of rupees on expensive cars? Is that not wasting money too? Frankly it's none of our business how they spend/waste their money.

My views are not based on anyone's professional life because I am not a hardcore fan like many on this forum and nor do I like to get too involved in anyone's personal life.

Before going from the topic, I didn't say this is one of Drashti's bad habit, I said it's a bad habit to drink, which is a general thing, I am not talking about her in particular, about having bad habits, When did I say I don't have bad habits? All people do, we r human beings, we r not perfect, only ALLAH is perfect.......
Cars can be for good use, but never good use of drinking alcohol or smoking, u have ur POV, so I have mine, let's end this discussion.......

No need to take this discussion forward, coz it's not going anywhere.......

Edited by temorocks - 09 January 2011 at 6:05pm
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
You find no good use in it, ever thought that maybe others do find a good use to it? 

Anyway you have your opinion and clearly nothing will change that. I still stand by Drashti and think she's done absolutely nothing wrong and has nothing to be ashamed of even though I personally dislike drinking!

Edited by hindu4lyf - 09 January 2011 at 6:22pm

drdee142

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
It's okay if it's in Limits (:

nimmish

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
mods plz close this topic ....its DD's B'day and I don't want to see this topic on first page

NOTE - Make sure to Change the Title before closing it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10jazzerettehindu4lyfutopia88

Go to top