Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

is drashti caught drinking:Mod's note PG17 (Page 13)

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Ummmm.... i got 5 things to tell you (i numbered them to eliminate confusions for both yourself and me LOL)

1)  DD is a 26 year old woman today (it's her b-day) not a 6 year old kid, she knows what she's doing Stern Smile

2)  Why do you say "caught" Geek ? it's not like she was hiding this fact.  I've seen this picture before.

3)  What era do you live it dear? it's not the 15th century where only guys can drink and girls can't ROFL

4)  she's not the only person who drinks, there are a lot of actors and actresses who drink, so it's not a shocking thing Shocked

5)  I'm sure she drinks sometimes during parties but not everyday...but it's her life, and her choices, who are you to tell her what to do? her mom? Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfdrdee142Silentsoul

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
LMAOLOLLOLLOLtalk abt havin no life watsoverLOLLOLLOL

@hawwwwwwwwwwww... i guess everyone should get posted here wiz their pic.. cuz everyone drinks.. haina?LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

You say you don't care yet to you ask the TM to PM you the info of where they got this pic from? Oh yeah, course you don't careLOL
I'm sure you are already aware that this show is mostly watched by the youth of India and it's not a family show as such right? Now tell me do you know what the youth of India are like? Go take a look at what they get up to and then you'll immediately realise that this picture is nothing compared to that.WinkSo please explain what exactly she should be careful of?Ermm

Let's assume for a second she didn't want this pic to become public because of what people might think. But the viewers themselves and her fans have seen this picture and clearly majority have no objection at allSmile

Arre u r getting the point wrong, I asked about this coz I want to see if their r more pics, but I hardly care if she drinks or not, I hope u got it now........
The youth of India and everywhere r unfortunatly r copying what they see on TV and films, in short their favourite actors, iseliye I am saying this.........
I am not having objection, coz I hardly care, it's her life, but it doesn't mean it gives a good message, coz it surely not.........

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

That's just your opinion. You think it's a bad habit and others may think it's a great way to release stress. Just because she's a public image does not mean she should change her lifestyle and do what others want her to do. Just look at King Khan for example-he is a heavy smoker. In fact he smokes so much that it affects his dance practice but do the people of India love him any less?Wink

Btw before people jump to conclusions I rarely ever drink and think alcohol is completely overrated but if others choose to drink then I am not going to sit there telling them it is a bad habit and they should stop.

It's not my opinion, it's known fact, drinking is not a good thing, it's to be very weak to go to drink to release stress, this is surely not a good thing.........
U r talking about something and I am talking about something else, I am not talking about effect, I am saying drinking and u mentioned now smoking all these things r wrong, keep this aside about favourite, people love these actors from their acting, shows, etc, not coz of their smoking, they got used to them and unfortunatly most of the people r copying these things, iseliye I said they r images infront of many and they have to be careful, they r in field where they r infront of all, they r many drinking, smoking, etc......... Then people say they r wrong, which is true, then why on actors not wrong? Is it just coz they r our favourites etc........
No way........
U r getting my points here, I am not lecturing any of being it bad habit or not, I am writting as everybody here, if many have particular opinion doesn't mean all have the same.......

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
what is this topic, she has not hided anything, she is cool n full of life person, why people r making issue, I don't like drink but after knowing she drink don't hv any problem this thing is not changing her image, people who is loving her after watching this also they love her, but todays is her b'day pls stop this topic, almost all tv actresses drinks I have seen them in their serial success party, so there in nothing new here.why she should change for some of her fans are not liking her to drink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

That's just your opinion. You think it's a bad habit and others may think it's a great way to release stress. Just because she's a public image does not mean she should change her lifestyle and do what others want her to do. Just look at King Khan for example-he is a heavy smoker. In fact he smokes so much that it affects his dance practice but do the people of India love him any less?Wink

Btw before people jump to conclusions I rarely ever drink and think alcohol is completely overrated but if others choose to drink then I am not going to sit there telling them it is a bad habit and they should stop.

It's not my opinion, it's known fact, drinking is not a good thing, it's to be very weak to go to drink to release stress, this is surely not a good thing.........
U r talking about something and I am talking about something else, I am not talking about effect, I am saying drinking and u mentioned now smoking all these things r wrong, keep this aside about favourite, people love these actors from their acting, shows, etc, not coz of their smoking, they got used to them and unfortunatly most of the people r copying these things, iseliye I said they r images infront of many and they have to be careful, they r in field where they r infront of all, they r many drinking, smoking, etc......... Then people say they r wrong, which is true, then why on actors not wrong? Is it just coz they r our favourites etc........
No way........
U r getting my points here, I am not lecturing any of being it bad habit or not, I am writting as everybody here, if many have particular opinion doesn't mean all have the same.......

Anything in excess is bad. Even sleeping too much isn't good for you!Tongue
She doesn't seem like a heavy drinker to me, I mean if she's shooting 6 days a week then it's kinda hard to be a heavy drinkerLOLYou mentioned drinking so I mentioned smoking is just as bad or do you not mind people who smoke and their 'bad habits'?

Just because SRK smokes doesn't mean I think smoking is right. Same way if Drashti drinks then doesn't mean the entire youth of India will start drinking. These trends already exist in the youth of India, they need not look at celebs for encouragement. That's like saying tomorrow if a TV actor chooses to jump off a cliff then fans will also follow. Do you believe that?
If people are always worried about their 'image' and what others will think of them then how are you supposed to live life? They're just actors at the end of the day..why should they care what image they portray if people still appreciate them regardless of what they do in their personal life?
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
What's so wrong in drinking? It's her choice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfdrdee142

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
does it make any difference to our lives???? she is an adult and she knws wht she is doing........

i dont drink and no one in my family ever did........bt its her choice......who r v to point finger at her........its her personal life.......pls its a request to all.........leave dem alone.........b it DD or GC..........

Go to top