Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

is drashti caught drinking:Mod's note PG17 (Page 12)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by ninand

Doesn't look like shes trying to(or even needs to) hide it... so whats with 'caught' drinking?Stern Smile

and whats wrong with it anywayConfused

I think it's a personal pic, not a public pic, I don't think she would do this for the media, anyway, it is a bad habit........

Why does it matter if it's personal or public? Just look at the responses to this topic. Over 90% of members see no problem with this pic at all!Wink

By the way, you're assuming that it's a habit. A lot of people are just social drinkers and don't have a 'bad habit' of drinking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05bvs7691

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

What is new about this? Almost all actors do, I don't care about their personal life, I am only watching them on-screen, infact most of them have a lots of bad habits off-screen, but they never show infear of that their image might be in somehow ruined.........

@mistymistu: Why u think it's not Drashti? U like her as Geet, but u don't know her in real life, it's better to divide these two, coz on-screen they get scripts, editing, dialouges, etc......
But not in real life........

Maybe other actors do that but I really don't think Drashti cares a damn about what people think.
I've seen enough of her interviews to realise that she doesn't care what people think of her good or bad habits. If she really lived in fear then she would make sure that picture was never taken of her and her 'fear' would be visible in the pic.

We all have what you call 'bad habits'. No-one's perfect so if she chooses to drink then I have no problem with that.

From what I've seen I like Drashti on-screen and obviously I do not know her off-screen but I wouldn't mind getting to know her off-screen. She has such a chilled out bindaas attitude and I love how she's such a bubbly person. There's not a single interview where she comes across as being depressed or annoyed/angry and her laugh is extremely contagious!Tongue

Well it's her own opinion, but she is presented as an image for many who likes her, she a media picture, she has to be careful on this, I don't care if she drinks or not, but being her in this field, she has to be careful......
I really don't care what she do in real life, I like her as Geet, I hardly care what she is doing.......
I like her funny side, but this doesn't mean we know her well, once the camera is on u see an other person, not themselves, even themselves know this well, they r actors, they know well how to behaive infront the camera, but sometimes they get caught by the media on such unusual way according to their already build image which might in somehow be something they didn't want to show to the whole world.....
Anyway, as I said, I really don't care LOL
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Doesn't look like shes trying to(or even needs to) hide it... so whats with 'caught' drinking?Stern Smile

I think it's a personal pic, not a public pic, I don't think she would do this for the media, anyway, it is a bad habit........

Why does it matter if it's personal or public? Just look at the responses to this topic. Over 90% of members see no problem with this pic at all!Wink

By the way, you're assuming that it's a habit. A lot of people are just social drinkers and don't have a 'bad habit' of drinking.

Do u think I really care about being her drinking or not? I hardly care, but I surely support the idea of it's a bad habit to drink, she is a public image, many would be following such their favourite, anyway, I am not going deep into this, habit or not, drinking is something not ever lead to something good.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmish

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

What is new about this? Almost all actors do, I don't care about their personal life, I am only watching them on-screen, infact most of them have a lots of bad habits off-screen, but they never show infear of that their image might be in somehow ruined.........

@mistymistu: Why u think it's not Drashti? U like her as Geet, but u don't know her in real life, it's better to divide these two, coz on-screen they get scripts, editing, dialouges, etc......
But not in real life........

Maybe other actors do that but I really don't think Drashti cares a damn about what people think.
I've seen enough of her interviews to realise that she doesn't care what people think of her good or bad habits. If she really lived in fear then she would make sure that picture was never taken of her and her 'fear' would be visible in the pic.

We all have what you call 'bad habits'. No-one's perfect so if she chooses to drink then I have no problem with that.

From what I've seen I like Drashti on-screen and obviously I do not know her off-screen but I wouldn't mind getting to know her off-screen. She has such a chilled out bindaas attitude and I love how she's such a bubbly person. There's not a single interview where she comes across as being depressed or annoyed/angry and her laugh is extremely contagious!Tongue

Well it's her own opinion, but she is presented as an image for many who likes her, she a media picture, she has to be careful on this, I don't care if she drinks or not, but being her in this field, she has to be careful......
I really don't care what she do in real life, I like her as Geet, I hardly care what she is doing.......
I like her funny side, but this doesn't mean we know her well, once the camera is on u see an other person, not themselves, even themselves know this well, they r actors, they know well how to behaive infront the camera, but sometimes they get caught by the media on such unusual way according to their already build image which might in somehow be something they didn't want to show to the whole world.....
Anyway, as I said, I really don't care LOL

You say you don't care yet to you ask the TM to PM you the info of where they got this pic from? Oh yeah, course you don't careLOL
I'm sure you are already aware that this show is mostly watched by the youth of India and it's not a family show as such right? Now tell me do you know what the youth of India are like? Go take a look at what they get up to and then you'll immediately realise that this picture is nothing compared to that.WinkSo please explain what exactly she should be careful of?Ermm

Let's assume for a second she didn't want this pic to become public because of what people might think. But the viewers themselves and her fans have seen this picture and clearly majority have no objection at allSmile

fabulous05bvs7691

fabulous05 Senior Member
fabulous05
fabulous05

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
ALLL RIGHTTT drashti's a beer drinker! LOVE  me some beer too:D
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Do u think I really care about being her drinking or not? I hardly care, but I surely support the idea of it's a bad habit to drink, she is a public image, many would be following such their favourite, anyway, I am not going deep into this, habit or not, drinking is something not ever lead to something good.........

That's just your opinion. You think it's a bad habit and others may think it's a great way to release stress. Just because she's a public image does not mean she should change her lifestyle and do what others want her to do. Just look at King Khan for example-he is a heavy smoker. In fact he smokes so much that it affects his dance practice but do the people of India love him any less?Wink

Btw before people jump to conclusions I rarely ever drink and think alcohol is completely overrated but if others choose to drink then I am not going to sit there telling them it is a bad habit and they should stop.

bvs7691

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
OKAI GUYS'S - I don't mean to be a hypocrite but we shud really stop commenting on this -  AS I SAID B4 - this topic doesn't deserve 2 B on the firt page of GF =D

utopia88

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

@Jaz - Laws badalthe hai yah do they behave like Gajini!!!LOL

Tu meri adhuri
mein tera adhura!ROFL

Selective memory I guess.Angry

Or maybe some celebrities need more "protection" than othersROFLROFLROFL

LOLLOLLOL yaar attack DD par hua hai esliye protection team soh rahi hai varna agar yeh photo GC ka hota to topic ek page ke baad hi lock ho jata. Two rules prevail hereLOL

jazzerettehindu4lyf

Go to top