Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

seriously, she's like 24....not a big deal at all!

Agreed! I mean what's the problem?😆
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So what's the big deal, there's nothing wrong with it, it's her personal life and her personal choice
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are we missing sumthing???? I dun get da punchline!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*Can hear the infrasonic whispers of LIVE N LET LIVE getting louder*
🤣

Chill buddy.....Its her life!!!
aditiprem thumbnail
hi
whoever made this topic i want to clarify one thing, don't  judge a person based on his or her habits. A person who deosn't drink can't be considered  good at heart. drasthi is good at heart , she doesn't show up. i am not supporting a girl to drink but at same time i wont judge  based on that habit. drasthi is same person on and offscreen. we luv her.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygolucky

Is it big deal for topic maker yaar. Adarsh naari hai na😆

I'm 21 and I drink... occasionally😆...but as long one has control over themselves...I don't get the whole fuss over it!
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel sorry for the topic maker cuz every1s bashin u dude...
BUT..at the same time I agree with them...who cares..its her life..n drinkin is okay...if its w/in limit...but seriously i really dont care if she drinks or she doesnt...every1 drinks..apni apni pasand..i do too..sometimes..LOLno biggie...its good to try out new things...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Agreed! I mean what's the problem?😆

I have no idea!! I think TM needs a few😉 and then all will be fine!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiprem

hi
whoever made this topic i want to clarify one thing, don't  judge a person based on his or her habits. A person who deosn't drink can't be considered  good at heart. drasthi is good at heart , she doesn't show up. i am not supporting a girl to drink but at same time i wont judge  based on that habit. drasthi is same person on and offscreen. we luv her.

As long as she doesn't show up to work drunk or intoxicated...it really doesn't matter!! And I agree!!! It's a personal decision!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Off topic: But did anyone notice have fit DD's arms are?! Damn, she looks nice! Our girl is def fit and fine!!!
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Off topic: But did anyone notice have fit DD's arms are?! Damn, she looks nice! Our girl is def fit and fine!!!

Obviously, drinking is not affecting her figure!😆

Also, I agree with your comment that as long as she doesn't appear on the sets drunk or with a hangover, it's all right.