Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

How much does Shekhar help Laali with housework?

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Here is something to ponder about...how much help do you think Shekhar has given Laali with domestic help. I don't think it is much.This includes taking care of his son.
I thought he was a bit more modern than his father and brother who think women are born with genes to clean housesLOL.  He is supportive of Laali getting the leadership position but that said how much domestic chores was he willing to take on to help her out.

The Creatives could show Shekhar taking charge of domestic duties not just Laali. That would bring the show up to date with today's society.

What do you think?????

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

Here is something to ponder about...how much help do you think Shekhar has given Laali with domestic help. I don't think it is much.This includes taking care of his son.
I thought he was a bit more modern than his father and brother who think women are born with genes to clean housesLOL.  He is supportive of Laali getting the leadership position but that said how much domestic chores was he willing to take on to help her out.
The Creatives could show Shekhar taking charge of domestic duties not just Laali. That would bring the show up to date with today's society.
What do you think?????

I thought they had servants to do all that stuff!!  Talking about servants, where the hell are they?  They are never seen, unless it is Loha yelling ... "Harieeyaa", "Bansropna", or whatever ..."bring my hookah, my slippers, my tea, my food, and that wicked witch, Laali so I can shoot her."LOLLOLLOL

TongueTongueBut Shekhar did help Laali numerous times, didn't he?  He washed clothes at the well with Laali when she was pregnant, he helped pull up water from the well for her, he helped bathe Madhav plus some other things as well.

On that point, what did Shekhar mean in Friday's episode when he said that he is going to help Laali by taking the responsibility of the Loha House while she can concentrate on her Sarpanch job.  What responsibility?  Maybe, our hero means taking up the responsibility of the kitchen.LOLLOLLOL

It could be Shekhar, the master chef!!!!Big smileTongueLOL

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Where are the servants in this show? They have all disappeared along with loha. Has he taken them with him or what.
I think Laali has done more work than the servants, mind you she use to be a servant.

Shekhar has helped Laali here and there, which is nice.
What happened to his teaching job???

I don't think Shekhar knows out to cook..that is Laali's job. He probably does not even know how to boil water for tea or coffee.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top