India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Uff, a Magical Idea! || JW&KT

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Okay, so I get that Jennifer Winget looks absolutely STUNNING and SO SO SO hot with whomever she's paired with, and honestly I LOVE that idea. Just the fact  that she can make anyone go crazy for her, (considering she is the second most desirable lady of 2010) makes me smile.

I swear, she looks absolutely gorgeous with whomever she's paired it. Whether it be from Karan Singh Grover, whom she has undeniably sizzling chemistry, history and an insane amount of bonding with, or rather it be Chaitanya Chaudhary
from her Sangam serial. She creates magic wherever she goes!

But that isn't the point of my topic :$

Honestly, it's just the fact that I read/heard Karan Tacker (from Rang Badalti Odhani fame) has a CRUSH on ours truly, Jennifer Winget! Honestly, I felt so... happy and so proud of JJ for a moment, I was all awwwww! It made me so happy to read that other actors see JJ in such a light! Haye.

(http://movies.indiainfo.com/when-jennifer-winget-wished-karan-on-his-bday-1238487.html)
It was said in an article that: 

Karan Tacker who has managed to create quite a fan following of his own shocked everyone with the revelation that Jennifer is the girl of his dreams. What's more is that Karan was taken in for a pleasant surprise after the director of the show asked Jennifer to give him a call on his birthday after Karan had casually joked about wanting to talk to Jennifer on the special occasion.

Karan says, "It was pleasing and embarrassing at the same time to be wished by Jennifer. I had absolutely no idea that I will be facing such a situation." The conversation between Karan and Jennifer took place amidst much teasing by the crew members.

Tehehehe. This is an old article, dating back to may, but
the whole reason as to WHY I was inspired by this sudden idea of JenKa was ALL due to our dearest Sahar's (-Sary-//KumkumisGR8) new VM on JenKa. Uffffff, they've got a name already! They look absolutely GREAT in this VM together, and I suggest you people check it out!

Leave your feedback, and definitely leave a comment/like the post!

Thank yooooooou. Enjoy this amazing piece of work!
Day Dreaming

Edited by Phatty16 - 08 January 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy-Desire-sweety7395khushali500KaShfan7Nikhi.AltairaKhaLidaHNims-HaniyaaCocoChaneljuhi-ARs.angel--sumana13--jetredrose.ArushiBSSanju_-Divz-gia.khanSweetAddiction.romiosugar1Medha.Incense-Euphoria-DulceTentacion.Farzu--Mayu-.annihilation.-Anku-*Reemz*swashbucklingAquarius18sjainsoundsofcedarblessing-beauty

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I love you Phatiummmmmmz <3 Anyway I love love love love these two Day Dreaming I mean they would compliment each other so well psht! Also not to mention sigh KT's crush makes them even cuter ROFL I would love to see them together some day. As for vm, I hate talking about my own work you know that :$ but yeah I do like how they looked in the vm tehe muaaaaaaaaah to you for this topic babe <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyjetredrose.awarapan.ArushiBSgia.khanromiosugar1Aquarius18

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

I love you Phatiummmmmmz <3 Anyway I love love love love these two Day Dreaming I mean they would compliment each other so well psht! Also not to mention sigh KT's crush makes them even cuter ROFL I would love to see them together some day. As for vm, I hate talking about my own work you know that :$ but yeah I do like how they looked in the vm tehe muaaaaaaaaah to you for this topic babe <3

Tehehehehe, I HAD TO MAKE A TOPIC, MAN.

This VM was REALLY good, and just thinking of JJ with KT is so appealing! I'd LOVE to see them working together in the near future! And I LOVE how he has a crush on her :$ And not only that, but that she's THE girl of his dreams! OMGG. HAYE.

<33333333

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jetredrose.gia.khanromiosugar1Aquarius18soundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
LOVEEEEEEE the topic phatty <3 ! 

i thinkk it would be AMAZING to see these twoo tehe <3 ! kafi hott che! and i m sure they would be bring out the best in eachother in a show if they got a chance <3 ! havent seen much of KT but i m sure he would rock it with jennny <3 ! 

and well there is no harm in wishing for something like that to happen now is there Wink

P.S i loveeeeeee that vmmm saharu <3 

Edited by gia.khan - 08 January 2011 at 8:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.jetredrose.romiosugar1Aquarius18soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Dude I was always a fan of Karan T. tehe but when I found this out I was like HAWWWW! My shareef Karan has a crush on JW LOL *sigh* that seriously made me so happy! I can so see them doing a simple comedic love story <3 And their off-screen would heavenly LOL JW would be the talkative one and KT the shy, starstruck one LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jetredrose.awarapan.romiosugar1Aquarius18

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Damn I can't believe im out of town and  I end up logging onto IF for Phatty's awesome topicccs!

Sahar, that VM is amazing! Like no joke!

Phatty, I just giggled reading what KT said about Jennifer and the fact that Jenny called him on his bdayyyyy <3 it makes me supper happies <3

awarapan.jetredrose.romiosugar1soundsofcedar

jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
PHATTYYYYY! Dandyyy topic Loveeee it!
Totallyyy agreed JJ brings magic wherever she goes and shes definitely one of the most
stunning and best actresses out there! LOL I see she has worked her charm on KT too and that bit of the article u posted was so cute LOL and as they say be careful what u wish for
you never know it might come true Big smile
Saharrrrrr u alreadyyy know how much I LOVEEEE that vm of yours and since I watched it i've secretly been wishing to see KT and JW happen LOL 

awarapan.romiosugar1Aquarius18soundsofcedar

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
wow , i love karan tacker and Jennifer yaar 
   this jodi will rock if they come together .
 thanks for sharing yaar , now i am imagining yaar 
  love this info , thanks for sharing yaar

awarapan.romiosugar1Aquarius18swashbuckling

Go to top