India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

From Veecha fans to CVs (Page 3)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Excellent poem Vijayam that reflects all Veecha fans' sentimentsClapClapClap.

Hope the CVs have the sense to listen to youSmile Otherwise they will be the losers- of viewers and thus TRPsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
MTV....Very nice poetry...keep it up...Smile
I can tell u something having watched this soap or rather not watching this soap..our intelligent discussions have always given it a spl place 2 me, whether this soap is worth it or not is another issue... if we didnt have these discussions, tht story wud b absolutely colorless.

No matter its a veer child or not its not gg 2 affect Veer's status with Ichcha...I say this coz as it has not affected them so far, Veer was only suspecting tht the preg cud b a fake thing so it shud not surprise him if its real,, the ppl who will b surprised if Taps and Naani and it will gr8 fun 2 watch them when it is revealed tht she is carrying Sid yaa Rathods child...PartyDancingROFL....

btw i heard its all 2 bring in the kids back into the story, what iff they want 2 bring those kids back....tht kid can still b Tap child born with Sid yaaa Rathod as her father..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8divy609

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by intruderfast

[brilliant poem vijayam, u r very good.
but even if tappu is pregnant with veers child, how does it malign his character,
usne ek galti kar di, toh he will not be our hero, he is hero coz he has left taps,exposed her, still hates her and married his true love icchaSmile.

Thats right Anmol..he will remain our hero despite this..but if its true then this child will always stick out like a sore thumb in Veecha story and will be used against them...

Vijayam  @ bold....Exactly....Agree with you. This child will always be like a black mark in the pure and true love relationship of Veecha if it is Veer's baby and it will be pampered by the stupid Mai, Daddaji, Nani, Divya & Co., and Ichcha will be sidelined. Even if it is not Veer's fault, Ichcha does not deserve the 'Uttaran' of Tapasya and Tapasya will always have the upper hand and satisfaction about it and will use it to her advantage. Only if they show it as someone else's child, Mai & Co., can be silenced and brought to Ichcha's side.

Tapasya has been shown to do all crimes like lying, doing fraud, flirting with Sid to make him kill Ichcha, attempting murder, bribing the lawyer, instigating suicide, robbing money and jewels from both dad's and father- in- law's houses, gambling, drinking, double- crossing, etc. You name it and she has done itShocked. So there is no need to show her to be coy and full of morals suddenlyLOLIt will be only befitting her character if they show her having some one else's baby also. I hope they do not show it as Veer's baby because of 'real' relationships.

Edited by hermoinee - 09 January 2011 at 2:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

MTV....Very nice poetry...keep it up...Smile
I can tell u something having watched this soap or rather not watching this soap..our intelligent discussions have always given it a spl place 2 me, whether this soap is worth it or not is another issue... if we didnt have these discussions, tht story wud b absolutely colorless.

No matter its a veer child or not its not gg 2 affect Veer's status with Ichcha...I say this coz as it has not affected them so far, Veer was only suspecting tht the preg cud b a fake thing so it shud not surprise him if its real,, the ppl who will b surprised if Taps and Naani and it will gr8 fun 2 watch them when it is revealed tht she is carrying Sid yaa Rathods child...PartyDancingROFL....

btw i heard its all 2 bring in the kids back into the story, what iff they want 2 bring those kids back....tht kid can still b Tap child born with Sid yaaa Rathod as her father..Tongue

thats right....its the discussions on the forum that are very interesting...otherwise uttaran is now just dragging...as you said wud be real fun to watch taps carrying some other's baby and everybody's reactions....hope this happens soon....Smile

hermione8

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
When they havent shown Tapasya with Rathod like that, it would be another joke to expect Tapasyas kid could be from Rathod....I just wish the pregnancy is fake, Tapasya gets thrown out of Bundela house, she is forced to marry Rathod and they have one kid and Ichcha will have her kid from Veer ...CVsssssssss pls listen to us....Veecha fans dont want this pregnancy to be true...am i right guys??????????

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by intruderfast

[brilliant poem vijayam, u r very good.
but even if tappu is pregnant with veers child, how does it malign his character,
usne ek galti kar di, toh he will not be our hero, he is hero coz he has left taps,exposed her, still hates her and married his true love icchaSmile.

Thats right Anmol..he will remain our hero despite this..but if its true then this child will always stick out like a sore thumb in Veecha story and will be used against them...

Vijayam  @ bold....Exactly....Agree with you. This child will always be like a black mark in the pure and true love relationship of Veecha if it is Veer's baby and it will be pampered by the stupid Mai, Daddaji, Nani, Divya & Co., and Ichcha will be sidelined. Even if it is not Veer's fault, Ichcha does not deserve the 'Uttaran' of Tapasya and Tapasya will always have the upper hand and satisfaction about it and will use it to her advantage. Only if they show it as someone else's child, Mai & Co., can be silenced and brought to Ichcha's side.

Tapasya has been shown to do all crimes like lying, doing fraud, attempting murder, instigating suicide, robbing money and jewels from both dad's and father- in- law's houses, gambling, drinking, double- crossing, etc. You name it and she has done itShocked. So there is no need to show her to be coy and full of morals suddenlyLOL. It will be only befitting her character if they show her having some one else's baby also. I hope they do not show it as Veer's baby because of 'real' relationships.

I just hope they are not  trying to change taps image...after she realizes that she is preggy.....she suddenly turns a new leaf Confused

hermione8

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

When they havent shown Tapasya with Rathod like that, it would be another joke to expect Tapasyas kid could be from Rathod....I just wish the pregnancy is fake, Tapasya gets thrown out of Bundela house, she is forced to marry Rathod and they have one kid and Ichcha will have her kid from Veer ...CVsssssssss pls listen to us....Veecha fans dont want this pregnancy to be true...am i right guys??????????

Yes, this is what we expected too.... but is Bombay times ki news se sab gadbad ho gaya.
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

absolutely right ... we dont want this fake pregnancy to suddenly become a real one... if they show that taps is carrying veer's baby then it makes absolutely no sense watching this serial which is all the time unfair to Ichcha n pampering taps... just not interested in watching a crap track..Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8

Go to top