Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divy609

I think it will be Veer's ðŸ˜›......Whatever we crib about doesn't matter At the end of the day It is Uttaran.....Taps having Veer's baby  and then Ichcha also has it This justifies the title......

Though I don't like the real preg. thing to be revealed now ......I suppose Rathod will later take and protect her like a guardian......I mean after the exposure...

But now...there will be no exposure, right, the devil is pregnant 😕
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

But now...there will be no exposure, right, the devil is pregnant 😕

Wahi tho They have all messed it up........First the exposure should happen Then Taps realises she's preggy and Rathod takes care of her.....There HAS to be a exposure yaar How can they be so stupid to let her off every damn time😡
FunLyfe thumbnail

Wahi tho They have all messed it up........First the exposure should happen Then Taps realises she's preggy and Rathod takes care of her.....There HAS to be a exposure yaar How can they be so stupid to let her off every damn time😡

Hmm..confusion hai...you know just fake preggy wud not have been very dramatic as Veer was suspecting it all the way..Veer finding out some one else is the father will be shocking..😆..lets see...but frankly I'm tired of this waiting...
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vijaya: I really don't think they will show it as someone's child....But it would make a good track for sure😆But this track doesn't make any sense to me😕She's preggy really Then what??🤔
FunLyfe thumbnail

@Vijaya: I really don't think they will show it as someone's child....But it would make a good track for sure😆But this track doesn't make any sense to me😕She's preggy really Then what??🤔

kya karen divya....even I think now it has to be Veer's baby only.....but atleast first she taps will be exposed and punished...thats most important.....rest every thing doesnt matter at the moment...😊

But then its the biggest blooper that an educated girl doesnt know till 4 mths that she is pregnant....

luv_sweety123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rightly said
want Veer and Iccha story nw