India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Funniest scene

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Everyone is talking about the amazing beautiful scene between MaaneetEmbarrassed and it truly was a heart-wrenching scene. I seriously could do a topic on it but so many have lol. Both were outstandingBig smile but the scene of Romeo in the beginning doing the maaahhhhiii was absolutely hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing he did it with such passion LOL relive the moment LOL 1.20 onwardsEmbarrassed and then him trying to take the dupatta off arjun during the skitLOL then he danced with annie and looked behind to see if maan was looking LOL romeo was the funniest today but i do feel these characters are being wasted I wish they were used better adi, pinky, romeo, manisha, pandeyji etc

(sorry dont know how to embed!)Embarrassed

I'm actually missing drama by sasha and NT and altho dev and meera scenes used to bore me im missing them alot 2! Altho sasha and NT caused trouble they add to the drama and have brought maaneet closer. It was good seeing sasha's plans get ruined like the sari incident and then maan shouting at her when geet gave him coffee and left him an apology on the chit and him going all MSK with NTEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaKalpanasubiamanXXaquafireXX9staroneserialsdrdee142..shreyaa..roseinbloomt_areebblackb28

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Ahhh found your post at last!LOL lol. i made one about Romeo's great acting too.
I agree with you, talent like Romeo, Maanisha, and pandeyji need to be used and not taken for granted!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
You are right. Romeo was hilarious!

Just good talent is being wasted here.

I hope GHSP doesn't get the reputation of under-utilizing good talent.

* ~ Roshni ~ *

KrishnaKalpana Senior Member
KrishnaKalpana
KrishnaKalpana

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Yes agree with you!!! Even I feel Cv's should use more of Adi Pinki Romeo in the show.. rather than this boring AA track...

And we miss Dev and Meera too....

* ~ Roshni ~ *

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
LMAOO
I Agree..
That Maahiii scene was sooo funny hahha
I was laughing soo much on thatROFL

* ~ Roshni ~ *

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Everyone is talking about the amazing beautiful scene between MaaneetEmbarrassed and it truly was a heart-wrenching scene. I seriously could do a topic on it but so many have lol. Both were outstandingBig smile but the scene of Romeo in the beginning doing the maaahhhhiii was absolutely hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing he did it with such passion LOL relive the moment LOL 1.20 onwardsEmbarrassed and then him trying to take the dupatta off arjun during the skitLOL then he danced with annie and looked behind to see if maan was looking LOL romeo was the funniest today but i do feel these characters are being wasted I wish they were used better adi, pinky, romeo, manisha, pandeyji etc

(sorry dont know how to embed!)Embarrassed

I'm actually missing drama by sasha and NT and altho dev and meera scenes used to bore me im missing them alot 2! Altho sasha and NT caused trouble they add to the drama and have brought maaneet closer. It was good seeing sasha's plans get ruined like the sari incident and then maan shouting at her when geet gave him coffee and left him an apology on the chit and him going all MSK with NTEmbarrassed

Oh so agree with you, Romeo was hilarious, loved all his scenesROFL

* ~ Roshni ~ *

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top