Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

SHEKHAR, you do have a voice, don't you? (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

One annoying fact about Shekhar is whenever Laali use to tell him the truth he would always doubt her instead of just believing her. He did this a lot in the relationship.
Come on buddy how many times has Laali lied to him
. Even if she has lied it was in good faith. What kind of husband is he that he can't believe his wife at least 70 percent of the time.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  Shekhar you better Shake yourself up and believe you Lovely LaaliLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.  Shekhar knows nothing about children so that is why he is so stupid to let Rekha take Madhav for babysitting. He is a typical guy in many ways right???OuchOuchOuch
Ouch

Shekhar has been TYPICAL Like this only..Hes not the one Mahan Characters..hes good By heart But he has his own Flaws..hes more short temper Guy.. and its not so that He doubts Laali But he does not believe her also Some times...

But I was more Annoy with the Fact that See CV's could bring some change in this charcater After Lead and Mental illness..He was like this & Still hes like thisConfusedOuch..Life teaches you much..And Shekhar & Laali's life been  thought them more than enough..Which could make him more Matured And change his attitude toward Laali atleast ...Now after all he should not be doubting Laali Like this...There is Progress of every character in Drama...I wish we had more Changed & recovred Shekhar...

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I am disappointed in the way Shekhar has handled things, not only this situation but during Laali's meeting as well. Why didn't he tell everyone that Laali was not well? Why didn't he say ignore her decision that the meeting would be held when she was better? Instead he had people think the worse of Laali and even now, it is as if she is a bad mother which she is not. He should not have let Rekha speak to Laali that way nor should he allow Rekha to take care of Madhav while Laali is ill, why can't he take care of his son? Why is he letting Rekha, a person who refused to save her sister's life care for Madhav? It is like Madhur said, Rekha has been associating with the wrong people for a while now, why trust her to care for Madhav? Rekha has already tried poisoning Madhav's mind before, I am sure she will probably try to do it again.

I was More Disapponted with this Only..I mena its matter of yr Family man... yr Son & yr Wife..Tack care & handle in way you want But than  Why let that Witch Rekha to be with ur Child...Most annoying ..And let her abuse yr Wife like this...

About Rekha Poison Madhav..I wanna see that Fine Shekhar could not take stand for Laali at very first..Will this Child able to get his Mom ...Even if all this & poisoning form Rekha ,Her Effort to be extra Good than Laali..Will it able to divert this Baby;s Mind & heart form his mom..Hope atleast this Kid will know his Real mom...

Go to top