India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: AGHROOSIA (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Seems this show is no longer about Pratigya the character. It's the "pratigya" of any of these characters. They gave Krishna/Prats seven months of prime storyline and gradually moved them to sidelines for two months while SCAM-YKW came to the fore since July'10.

Komal does her role justice every time she is given airtime. There is so much potential in her story with Adarsh yet she is rarely seen. The few times she does come on the show she's asked by everyone to zip her lips and return to her room. None of the Saxes are comfortable with Komal's truthful nature. She forces them to get into the uncomfortable zone where they can no longer pretend ignorance.

Why is YKW allowed to say and do as she pleases when her middle name seems to be Troublesome why Komal who has substance in her argument is asked to zip her lip?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaHamiSky

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Is it possible for a thief to complain to the police that his stolen property  has been stolen again? I am a li'l lost here.

I was suitably impressed with the way 'Mata haari' conducted Aghroosia's virginity test and got the result reconfirmed. 'Sachi'!LOL

ROFLROFL  HILARIOUS...StarStarStarStarStarStarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by Mili97

Is it possible for a thief to complain to the police that his stolen property  has been stolen again? I am a li'l lost here.

I was suitably impressed with the way 'Mata haari' conducted Aghroosia's virginity test and got the result reconfirmed. 'Sachi'!LOL

ROFLROFL  HILARIOUS...Star

Uma

Even after all this time you loyally give the saptarishi taron.LOL
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
We keep hearing about the fans (noitce the plural) of Aghrrrrrooooosssiiiaaa.  I'd like to hear from at least one of them just to tell us what it is I don't see in her acting that is so obvious to others and worth appreciation.Shocked 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

Go to top