VIDYA RAVEENA URMILA @ a Wedding Reception....

Posted: 13 years ago
At Sandesh Mayekar's Daughter's wedding..... He is the dentist of the celebrities....

Everyone is looking nice..

Vidya- Please you are such a beautiful lady why are you hell bount on showing yourself older than you are....
I love what Raveena's wearing! But I think she should smile and show her teeth at her dentist's wedding at least! lol Assuming that's her dentist.
Raveena looks nice, love her outfit. Urmila is looking ravishing in red. But what to say about Vidya? She is a beautiful woman but I fail to understand her...it's seems like she has taken an oath to always make herself look bad!
Thanks for posting, Maddy :)
Edited by Adhuri-Daastan - 13 years ago
Regarding Vidya... I hate to to be critical and judgemental about what she wears.....

What a lovely face...A very classic beauty in Bollywood.... She has a very old world charm to her..... And the clothes she wears does no justice to her.....Agree she has her limitations.... All of us have..... Not everyone is blessed to have a stucture like a Kareena or a PC that whatever you wear works... atleast most of the times....

I understand she is comfortable in a Saree or a Salwar.... But she can still play around a lot with just a Saree or a Salwar... Why just get struck to a Sabyasachi saree or a Sabyasachi Salwar or the South Indian Silks... I agree the sarees are gorgeous, I love the Silks she wears.... but each and every time the same ones... Just gets tedious....

She can play around with different cuts and styles in blouses..differnt types of cholis.... different types of sarees...... there is so much variety in the Salwars and Churidaars these days....different accessories... different hairstyle....

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago
I think Vidya looks pretty, Raveena and Urmila look beautiful too. Thanks for the pics
I agree, Vidya just wears the same style but in different colors. The fashion police hasn't rounded on her for this because of the designer. If she was wearing some unknown designer's wear, then I feel that they'd  be more strict on her.

Like Maddy said, she could experiment so much more and still remain in the traditional Indian look
AUNTY AUNTIEEEEE , you drive me crazieeeeeeeeee 😍 😆
Edited by psychoboblehead - 13 years ago
Vidya Vidya Vidya.....seriously what kind of sari is that she should have worn something better.

Raveena and Urmila look awesome though
I think everyone looks great!