Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Bol Baby Bol RockANDRoll *~CC#7{Invite only} (Page 115)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 16599

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Ash im here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Smash

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 14210

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Aisha: what don't you get..?!? She was 31 weeks :/ she whole diet for years has affected her a lot. I tried my level best getting the best doctors, paying for private they jeopradised their careers, as I will make sure they are banned from practice.
Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 9361

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Ash im here...
 
Good Girl LOL
 
Anyway girls we heard the sad news about Sana, I thought she was suppose to give birth in May, and Mutzi Bahi told me, that the doc and the midwife gave them wrong info, so I want to find out how this could happen, I mean I am medical student, and I hard to belive that someone could do this unpurposely ....Confused
Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 9361

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.malik

Aisha: what don't you get..?!? She was 31 weeks :/ she whole diet for years has affected her a lot. I tried my level best getting the best doctors, paying for private they jeopradised their careers, as I will make sure they are banned from practice.
 
31 weeks ? hmm wait wait ..Seriously ?!?! Confused 
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 16599

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Ash im here...
 
Good Girl LOL
 
Anyway girls we heard the sad news about Sana, I thought she was suppose to give birth in May, and Mutzi Bahi told me, that the doc and the midwife gave them wrong info, so I want to find out how this could happen, I mean I am medical student, and I hard to belive that someone could do this unpurposely ....Confused


Shocked how could they do that?? that doesn't even sound right

can't u have Mutz fax u the papers from the hospital?? that could help u figure out how they said May

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Smash

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 14210

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Aisha: the whole calculation of working out her last menstrual cycle was where I believe the whole confusion started.
sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 14210

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Girls: either you're confused.. Or I am? Am I missing something or do I not make sense?
Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 9361

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.malik

Girls: either you're confused.. Or I am? Am I missing something or do I not make sense?
 
That I fail to understand how the doc and midwife make such idiotic mistakes?!?!  I think we are missing something here ...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Band Of Brothers # 3 | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 987   Views: 41193

Ishan. 987 41193 05 December 2011 at 6:23am by --Loser--
(*-.._The Crazy Bunch 2_..-*) *||Invite Only||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69

Author: ..-Jia-..   Replies: 544   Views: 22627

..-Jia-.. 544 22627 22 January 2011 at 10:25am by -Destiny-
DID & JDJ ke Anjaana Anjaani - CC #5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1208   Views: 38174

ThatOneGuy 1208 38174 13 December 2010 at 9:24pm by Cutiepie Rani
Retro Remix CC 2-Invite only

Author: manzkaur   Replies: 3   Views: 856

manzkaur 3 856 08 November 2010 at 7:18am by roshaaan
All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1107   Views: 41032

-Veena- 1107 41032 30 October 2010 at 3:52am by Sweet Mermaid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index