Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sana.malik

Asssshhhhhhh ignore I said something to you... Come back! I'm not worried.. Leave it πŸ€”

NO!!!!!!!! 😑😑 Listen to me !
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

Tehru - i know!!!
and omg my statistics professor i wanna punch him 🀬

he gave me a 60% on my quiz cuz i did some of it on the calculator, my high schools teacher who taught statistics taught us so much on it, i just used my calculator then
and when i got the quiz back i was like this is the easiest thing ever how could i score so less? and then he told me that doing it by hand u get a different answer!!! he's like u should have written on ur quiz u did it on the calculator

and in my head i was cursing him all the bad words i know in hindi, all the bad ones πŸ˜†

and then i was like how am i supposed to know that the calculator gives a different answer in stats for some problems? 😑 idiot gave me so much attitude i was like here change my score for all the wrong ones πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sanuuuu - hahahha cucumbers are a life saver πŸ˜† i don't get time to put foundation in the morning, i just put powder, eye liner and run for college πŸ˜†

Basket I use to do the same, curse my teacher in my head 🀣 in french
Edited by Ash_Smash - 13 years ago
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭 you're soo mean... Ash.

What if I have to go? I'm seeing you girls after soo long πŸ˜” what if I dont see you all again?Edited by sana.malik - 13 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail

What if I have to go? I'm seeing you girls after soo long πŸ˜” what if I dont see you all again?

You will, but your more important to me, so get you ass moving Sana, do it for Mutzi and me and all the people who love you Cry
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tehru - i know!!!
and omg my statistics professor i wanna punch him 🀬

he gave me a 60% on my quiz cuz i did some of it on the calculator, my high schools teacher who taught statistics taught us so much on it, i just used my calculator then
and when i got the quiz back i was like this is the easiest thing ever how could i score so less? and then he told me that doing it by hand u get a different answer!!! he's like u should have written on ur quiz u did it on the calculator

and in my head i was cursing him all the bad words i know in hindi, all the bad ones πŸ˜†

and then i was like how am i supposed to know that the calculator gives a different answer in stats for some problems? 😑 idiot gave me so much attitude i was like here change my score for all the wrong ones πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sanuuuu - hahahha cucumbers are a life saver πŸ˜† i don't get time to put foundation in the morning, i just put powder, eye liner and run for college πŸ˜†

i just love statisticsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ok forgetting my love for it stupid professor why deduct 40% for itAngryAngryAngry
i mean he could have done  5% or 10% but they are just stubborn headed peopleAngry
but yes doing it by hand and doing it by calculator both are differentπŸ˜†
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What if I have to go? I'm seeing you girls after soo long πŸ˜” what if I dont see you all again?

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
whyCryCry
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Basket I use to do the same, curse my teacher in my head 🀣 in french

hahahhaha i thank my bro and his friends for indirectly teaching me 🀣

i used to love listening to his convos with his friends from my room when i was small
🀣 little did i know those words i learned would come in use πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail

hahahhaha i thank my bro and his friends for indirectly teaching me 🀣

i used to love listening to his convos with his friends from my room when i was small
🀣 little did i know those words i learned would come in use πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Besharam ROFL Have u seen KMH I am soo loving Arohi she so damn Besharam now ! Its Badmash vs Besharam ROFL ...and then get badmasharam ☒️☺️
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

i just love statistics😳😳
ok forgetting my love for it stupid professor why deduct 40% for it😑😑😑
i mean he could have done  5% or 10% but they are just stubborn headed people😑
but yes doing it by hand and doing it by calculator both are differentπŸ˜†

psshtt my teacher in high school never told me
so how would i know? πŸ˜†

and then my bhabhi told me too and she's like once u go in the higher levels and u have to use the financial calc u will hate it even more πŸ˜†

hmm well he just marked it wrong, he didn't know i used my calc he thought i just got the wrong answer
but i will get those points back πŸ˜ƒ

sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tehru- nothing is wrong- ignore Ash she takes everything to heart

where is Sanju? I hope she's feeling better?

Ash- mustafas just gone to sleep? Shall I leave him and go?