Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

who is that??? 😡

Some person from the Sangini Forum and was Saying the Mods Sent me to add that person to some list and said That he/she will post my profile on the Sangini Forum Oh yeah did i tell u its a Newbie 😆

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗

ehhh yeah i'm trying to...just got alot going in that crazy head of mine 😆 and studies just gets pushed aside 😆
but i'm back on track 😃

haven't started for today yet, god knows how i'll finish, it's already 3:05pm...
😳
i came up to have lunch and found out that even though my uncle visited the doctor yesterday because he had a little bit of pus coming out from where the holes are made to fit it in, and so the doctor just gave us an ointment to put on it and that was it...but still at night more pus came, again in the morning there was more...and in afternoon also mom cleaned it...so its badly infected 😒 they were talking to the Doctor and then the Doctor just told them to bring him in the ER today, let's see what they do, my bro and mom went...if he has to be hospitalized for the night or not, let's see....🤔

ugh i hate to see him go through it...on the 6th he had an appointment with the Doctor and he was hopeful that his halo would be taken off...he was excited from two days and then when the doc said to leave it on because they see the crack is fixed in the neck but they don't want to risk it, so they will leave it on for 5 more weeks...since then his mood has been down, he's smiling but not with the same enthusiasm he was before, even though he was like that for 2 months...and this is just 5 weeks

and now 4 weeks were left and this problem arised
😒 if it was someone else i doubt they would be able to have a smile and make others laugh as well...he wanted to go to his house today because he had some work and he was excited as well...and see what happened, instead of going to his house, he went in the ER...tomorrow is his elder daughters birthday...hoping he is back home, I don't want to see my cousins face down on her birthday...she was already disappointed when the docs extended for 5 more weeks...

ahhh this thing called "Life" tests our patience way too much 😔
_darklove_ thumbnail

Sanuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗

ehhh yeah i'm trying to...just got alot going in that crazy head of mine 😆 and studies just gets pushed aside 😆
but i'm back on track 😃

haven't started for today yet, god knows how i'll finish, it's already 3:05pm...
😳
i came up to have lunch and found out that even though my uncle visited the doctor yesterday because he had a little bit of pus coming out from where the holes are made to fit it in, and so the doctor just gave us an ointment to put on it and that was it...but still at night more pus came, again in the morning there was more...and in afternoon also mom cleaned it...so its badly infected 😒 they were talking to the Doctor and then the Doctor just told them to bring him in the ER today, let's see what they do, my bro and mom went...if he has to be hospitalized for the night or not, let's see....🤔

ugh i hate to see him go through it...on the 6th he had an appointment with the Doctor and he was hopeful that his halo would be taken off...he was excited from two days and then when the doc said to leave it on because they see the crack is fixed in the neck but they don't want to risk it, so they will leave it on for 5 more weeks...since then his mood has been down, he's smiling but not with the same enthusiasm he was before, even though he was like that for 2 months...and this is just 5 weeks

and now 4 weeks were left and this problem arised
😒 if it was someone else i doubt they would be able to have a smile and make others laugh as well...he wanted to go to his house today because he had some work and he was excited as well...and see what happened, instead of going to his house, he went in the ER...tomorrow is his elder daughters birthday...hoping he is back home, I don't want to see my cousins face down on her birthday...she was already disappointed when the docs extended for 5 more weeks...

ahhh this thing called "Life" tests our patience way too much 😔

😲 Why did u write such a long essay now i can't read it Its too long Oh yeah I make Avis now 😊
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _darklove_

Some person from the Sangini Forum and was Saying the Mods Sent me to add that person to some list and said That he/she will post my profile on the Sangini Forum Oh yeah did i tell u its a Newbie 😆

of course a newbie 🤣
what  a sad message that newbie sent 🤣
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _darklove_

😲 Why did u write such a long essay now i can't read it Its too long Oh yeah I make Avis now 😊

it's okay let Sanu read it 😛

ok u make Avis i'm gonna go do my hw 🤢
_darklove_ thumbnail

it's okay let Sanu read it 😛

ok u make Avis i'm gonna go do my hw 🤢

I'll read it someday 😆

I have to do my homework
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Sanji it's ok if ur someday doesn't come 😆😆

at least post the story u wrote 😳

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
OMG i am so happy!!!!

well if u read that long "essay" as Sanji says then u'll understand this more and even without that i guess it's easy to understand 😆😆

my uncle's Halo has been taken off
🥳 i don't think my cousin could have gotten a better Bday gift than that 😳
its 11pm and we found at around 10pm and as soon as it hits 12 it's her bday...but nevertheless the best day for her 😳 finally the halo came off 😃 he has a neck brace on...he's not yet back from the hospital so no clue how comfy he is with that or how he looks with that 😕 but hopefully it doesn't hurt him much cuz unlike the halo, in the neck brace it's easy to move the neck...

sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys! 🤗

OMG POOJUUUUUU! 🤗 I'm soooo happy for your uncle and cousin! Do say a big happy birthday from me! That is amazing news

I'm anticipating on you girls coming online tonight? It's been so long since we've spoken! Miss you all 😳
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You girls better make your way down here 😡 pregnant woman and her mood swings = double the trouble for annoying 😈 🤣

love yous ❤️