Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Journey of Maaneet (A Walk Down Memory Lane)

LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

I was just thinking of all my favourite Maaneet scenes. I love all Maaneet scenes and I'm sure all of you do as well but there's those certain scenes that really stick out. I thought I'd talk a walk down memory lane before the weddingSmile. Here are some of my fav Maaneet scenes in no particular order:

- Maan putting his jacket around Geet and falling asleep beside her on the couch/Geet waking up to find Maan sleeping next to her

- When Geet finds out who Maan's Dadi and tells him she called him "Das Saar Wala Raavan". She refuses to leave the outhouse so Maan goes to sleep. She goes up too and wakes him up when she tries to steal the blanket thinking that he is sleeping. When he wakes up he says "Tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho?! Mere saath sona chati ho? Aao so jao!" Then Maaneet fight over the blanket and wont let each other sleep.

- The hug after the Where's The Party Tonight song sequence

- When Maan wont talk to Geet after she tells him she is pregnant. She chases after the car and faints in the rain. Maan takes her home. I like this scene because he has so much anger and hate in him but he still cares for her. He takes her home, lets her stay in his room while he's unconscious and when she grabs his hand when he's about to leave, he stays.

- After Maan annouces that Geet his fiance and Tasha comes into the office. Maaneet are having an argument and Maan pulls Geet into his arms when Tasha walks in. Geet is so suprised and confused and I love the look on Maan's face.

- The ladder scene oh my god! I love that scene. Before the Kurbaan Hua sequence when Geet is in her yellow outfit getting everything ready and Maan walks in. She falls off the ladder and he catches her. It's one of our very first Maaneet scenes where we can see them falling for each other,

- The scenes where they get locked inside the office. They are so funny and romantic at the same time. I still cant stop laughing every time I think of Geet saying "Oye Ramlal, oye Shamlal! Koi meri baat hi nahin sunta!" and "Main aap ko pehle hi bata deti hoon. Mujhe pe chala se ya left-right fauji ki tara parate marne se dharvasa nahin khulne wala." or  Maan saying "Tumhari dimak ki bhi battery low hai kya? Charge kyun nahin karvakhe aati apne dimak ka! I mean, apne cell ka."

- "Kya hai yeh?"
"Coffee"
"Really?"
"Haan, chai jaisi lag rahi hai?"

- ALL the hospital scenes. The hug, Geet yelling at Maan while he's staring at her, the flower room scenes, almost making the doctor the referee in their fight, Geet's explanation to Dadi of why she will not leave Maan again, the fight over the cell phone, the next day when Geet leaves a red rose by Maan's side, "Haan, jab Baba Maan Singh Khurana parvachan de rahe ho. To kisi ki juraat hai ki woh kuch bole?"

- Geet explaning to Maan how they are deserving of each other through the fax. Then Maan dropping the file that Geet hands her and holds her hand under the desk. We still havent figured out if that was by accident or on purpose.Tongue

- The scene in Hoshairpur where Maan says "Meri zindagi tumhari bina adhoori hai Geet". His first official confession that he loves her.

- The kitchen fight scenes in the outhouse. You know when she says "Halla Bol". Lol, "Sir, aap ne aloo chura to nahin liye?" and then almost throwing the green peppers at his back. Love the part where she's putting toothpaste on his burnt fingers and he's staring at her and then gives that small smile after,

- When we see Maan in a gurney on his way to the hospital right after Geet tells everyone in the office the truth and stands up to NT/Sasha. She's thinking about where Maan is and how much strength he gives her. Her little speech was really touching. Then at the hospital when her dupatta gets caught in his hand and he's not even conscious. Ah the dupatta, right up there next to the tabeez :)

- The tabeez right!! When Geet and Maan are on their date in the jungle. She trips, he catches her, carries her to the chair, tells her she never has to impress him, Geet putting the tabeez around Maan's neck, "Ab (zindagi ki?) har subha tum pe shuru ho gi aur tum pe katam."

- "Main kahi nahin ja rahi hoon. Main yahi hoon aap ke paas." Love the double meaning of it. Its when Maan buys Yash's paint company and calls her and asks why she hasnt gone home yet. They were both so angry at each other.

- The Dhaba scene and the rain scene after. Love Maan's little dance and the way he was staring at her. Then the first thing I always remember when I think about the rain thing is not the Behene De sequence (although it was awesome), its the "koi imandaar chor".

- "Mere samne to bare akarke baat kar rahi thi." After the scene with Geet telling the fax about the 2 companies where Geet is in her office and Maan shoots a look to Pandey and Manisha to leave. It's when he takes the ring out of her heart locket bracelet or whatever. And the "Mere bina ra nahin payi?"

- Pre-Roop Tera Mastana sequence. When Maan is looking for Geet in the snow but when he finds her, she refuses to leave the bench. So he pulls her up and eventually carries her to that abandoned house. I love that emotion, how they are so angry at each other but they remain so close. She's practically in his arms when he pulls her up. OMG it gives me goosebumps.

- "Aisa humhare saath hi kyun hota hai? Ke duniya ki charo taraaf hote hue bhi hum dono akele mein ek raasta dhoond lete hain." When Geet is sitting in the tub

- One scene I always watch over and over again is when Geet is standing up to Sasha in the office and says "Aur Sasha, haan - " but knocks into the tree. Maan comes out of no where and catches her. Love Sasha's "amused" expression and Pinky's understanding and relieved smile as well.

- Maayka scenes! Where Geet wont let Maan in but he still sleeps at the door because he knew how scared she was of the dark. Then in the morning when he enters and wakes her up in his unique way, "Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?" and "Aap ne khwab ko neend se jaga ne ki khoshish kar raha hoon."

- Geet falling into Maan's lap on the couch in the office. I dont think I need to say anymore but one of my fav Maan quotes EVER - "Miss Hoshairpur express - agar tum apni super fast speed ko tora kaam karo gi, tabhi main to kuch bol paoonga."

- And all the scenes in the outhouse right after Maan fills Geet's maang with blood. ALL of them! The "baahon ki darmiya.", Maan being selfish, Geet hugging Maan (I love that hug), Geet stopping Maan from leaving, Maan staring at Geet while she's sleeping, Geet not feeling tired and Maan's "instructions"

- then all the song sequences. From Kurbaan Hua to Where's The Party Tonight to Mahi to Shrukran Allah (I love those scenes! Especially when Geet starts dancing after seeing snow, the sequence and after when shes wondering why shes not cold and Maan says "Meri baahon me jo ho" It would have been cheesy coming from anyone else. From him it was just so adorable) to MAHI VE (I am SO excited, i love when he kinda pushes her shoulder nonchalantly)! They all kind of mark the points in Maaneet's relationship too, at least I think so.

- "I am sorry Baby." Yes, i cried. There's just no words to describe that scene...none.

That's it. Hope I didn't bore you guys to death if you even it made it this far down my postSmile. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE MAANEET?Big smile

Edited by GeetHSP - 08 January 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdpremlover411cheema_rvishruti.siriJaanbuntymaaneet_piscesNi_singhmaneet_forever9shah10Silentsoulswetha10

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Great post! I could picture every scene in my head and for some reason it was touching... we truly love Maaneet!
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

Great post! I could picture every scene in my head and for some reason it was touching... we truly love Maaneet!
Thank you! Wow, I'm glad you could! I could definitely picture it in my head as I was writing it. And yes, we do!Smile
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top