5 Jan 10/Epi 77 Bairi Piya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

To infinity n beyond...........here  goes.......

Rapid Recap πŸ˜›.........
Righteo so kahaani so far ........ story so far DV assures Sweetheart all will be well 4 Queen dumbo n walkie talkie vegetable afta mini dumbo's wedding 😊........ he thinks 4 him it will πŸ€ͺ...... mini dumbo confused about her marriage so Queen becums preacher n delivers her invaluable gyaan (experience) πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£...... n after making  walkie talkie vegetable sharabi (alcoholic) then juwari (gambler) next in line is proving him 2 be ladkibaaz (characterless)........ now 2 see how this plan of DV n Shobna fails delightfully πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.....

Part 1....

Epi starts of wiv Shobna bringing Diya upstairs n seeing walkie talkie vegetable says hey get this girl a room 2 rest n change in........i got the others in2 1 room but she wants a room of her own being the lead dancer of the troupe .... he replies but there r no spare rooms ....... she says oh really then take her 2 ur room....... he says my room no chichi (anuty) how .... she says wot will she think thakur's haveli n no spare room 😲...... it will ruin thakur's reputation n not 2 mention the beatings u will get....... on this note he says no Malik's reputation cannot be tarnished....... aaah u 4got 2 add that u dont wanna be dead meat again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i think he is 2 πŸ˜³ 2 say this...... so he goes downstairs but Shobna says arrey ghadey!! (oye donkey!!) who is going 2 show her the room ?? me?? Ill take this plate of flowers u take her .......

Cut 2 walkie talkie vegetable's room......... Diya makes herself comfortable on the bed..... n walkie talkie vegetable says make urself at home no 1 will disturb u here im going now........... so as he about 2 leave she catches his hand n says wait...... wots the hurry ..... gets up n says still holding his hand that atleast welcome me...... he veryyyyyyyy uncomfortable says ummm ok wot do u want.....  i gotta admit seeing walkie talkie vegetable get seduced by this girl is so damn hilarious 🀣🀣 n the poor guy is sooo allergic 2 her n the faces he makes r adorably cute 🀣🀣🀣....... bac 2 screen..... she asks tell me where the bathroom is looking at him directly...... again feeling awkward he turns 2 point where it is n till then she has come close 2 him that he is shocked n moves bac πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n then as she leaves she falls n he catches her n she says surri instead of sorry..... do catch that 🀣 ....... n says the age is such i jus slip...... she stands up n walkie talkie vegetable says people r waiting 4 me im going........

He leaves but she calls him bac n says my choli's dori πŸ˜† (blouse's string) has come loose tie it 4 me....... he wipes his sweat n takes a deeeeeeeeeeep breath πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n holds the string but then pulls bac saying i'll go n send some1 else 4 this...... he leaves again but she holds his shoulder n advances 2wards him........ yeh to Dv ki female version nikli πŸ˜†πŸ˜†same pervy/seductive expression n gestures n knows exactly how 2 make the opposite person sweat n blush πŸ€£πŸ€£ she says calling sum1 else 4 such a petty job πŸ˜‰....... but u have worked up a sweat....... she wipes his sweat n flicks it on him n he moves bac as if she jus threw a bucket of water on him 🀣🀣...... she says i thought since ur married...... he tries 2 get her hands off him by making jerky movements n she says button laga rahi hoon (i'm jus buttoning u up/im jus putting in the button)...... man this is 2 much 2 handle n that line was the limit 🀣🀣🀣 she is even explaining y she is so close 2 him ..... she adds i thought u'll be used 2 this....... sure he wud but not by some strange woman like u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ walkie talkie vegetable says im not here 4 these things........ ovcourse ur here 2 do anything n everything ur Malik tells u 🀒....... he adds  u get ready n if there is a prob solve it or ill send ur friends...... n he leaves......... she says im not here 2 dance but 2 make u dance ......

Part 2...........
Cut 2 main hall......... Shobna sees Pawan Kedia talking wiv DV who also sees her....... she comes 2wards him but he runs like gingerbread man 🀣 saying run run run u cant catch me im the gingerbread man 🀣🀣 no he doesnt im kidding he says .. DV ill meet the other guests....... Shobna cums 2 DV n says y r even ur relatives like u r scared ov me?? look how he run like he saw some ghost.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awwwwww poor Shobna πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£...... DV replies even ghosts r better than u...... she says thanks 4 the compliment but it was a silly joke...... neways talk 2 walkie talkie vegetable he isnt like u he is sharif (decent) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† again hats off 2 shobna outspoken nature πŸ‘πŸ€£  ..... she says the girl tried everything but he is so rigid go explain 2 him....... Dv says ill see wot 2 do n goes........

Mrs Holmes instinctly listening frm far comes 2 her n says shucksss im late πŸ˜† something hot was cooking between u right??πŸ˜‰ Shobna givs an awesome reply that if u eat hot things ur mouth will burn....... she replies im used 2 it now.......its fun.... so tell me wots cooking?? who was thakur saab gonna explain 2?? Shobna says u really hate this family dont u...... she replies yea but a little less than u....... Shobna says no no dont compare urself wiv me...... wot eva i do is infront of every1... not like u attacking frm the back......... mrs Holmes says a terrific line aab waar aage se ho ya pichey se anjaam ek hi hota hain (whether the attack is frm the front or back the consequence is the same).. n here is Shobna gr8 reply....... na na niyat mein farak hota hain (no no the intentions r different)....... she adds 4get it wot did u wanna know??....... Madhura says the thing that u were talking about........ she replies well its not exactly breaking news 4 u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... thakur's new target u know dont u??...... she says who doesnt except Urmila..... awwwww my poor sweetheart dumbo u leave her out ov this okk 😭 πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ....... thats wot we were talking about.........

Shobna adds i say wait a bit ur going 2 really enjoy urself..... Along wiv Amoli this thakur family will alsoooo........ n Madhura cuts in saying its weird i thought as a woman u will help n save Amoli but ur... she replies any woman that enters this haveli is not safe but is doomed....... n might i add ur entering this haveli as a relative n ur a woman as well even u wont be saved......wots that 2 mean she will be DV's target as well πŸ˜• well it will be a dream cum tru 4 Madhura πŸ‘πŸΌ n poor DV's living nightmare πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£...... Shobna adds so be afraid of me....... n she angry at her remark says excuse moi n leaves........ some really really good lines by both πŸ‘πŸ‘

Part 3......

Dance starts wiv Diya n her group 2 "mujhko rana ji maaf karna" from Karan Arjun........ n Diya in black dress dances 4 about 2.43 minsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n DV enjoying himself.... i dunno thinking about Amoli singing this 2 him or seeing Diya dance n sing 4 him πŸ˜•πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Shobna n others having a gala time πŸ₯³πŸ˜† but amoli looks down maybe thinking wot a double meanin song n it could be related 2 her πŸ˜• ...... n the truly the lyrics r double meaning ones it could b 4 DV n Amoli or 4 walkie talkie vegetable n Diya hmmmmmmπŸ˜•......neways song ends n wedding starts........

Mrs Holmes says where is the bride?? y is she taking so long the groom may jus change his mind........ every1 laughs... wots so funny ??πŸ€ͺ......... mini dumbo cums n both bride n groom exchange garlands but in the air......... 😲😲 r u?? πŸ˜†πŸ€£ let me explain πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Dipsy's friends lift him high so bride cant reach n then her rapist uncle 🀒 n bro lifts her as well......jus a bit of fun πŸ˜› so afta much they exchange the garlands..... n his mates says that it will be Dipsy's that rules in the house n wheneva u try 2 we'll be his strength....... Dipsy says this wud have been better has Sakshi been here....... his mum says yea......... Urmi asks who is Sakshi?? n Mrs Holmes replies she is Dipsy's cousin n was gonna cum frm London but flight got cancelled........ n all head off 4 wedding dais.........

Cut 2 DV devil n walkie talkie vegetable....... he tells walkie talkie vegetable that in some time there is gonna be another dance....... oh not again plzzzz i cant stand any more vulgar songs though i like the movie y u ask?? coz there is a thakur in it as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...... DV says n u have 2 dance as well.... walkie talkie vegetable like a bobble-head nods...... DV says but not as a girl but as a man......... again walkie talkie vegetable nods n DV adds that also as a man who teases girls........ walkie talkie vegetable eyes go wide wiv fear...... DV says understood.... understood?? n reluctantly walkie talkie vegetable nods n DV pats his cheek n leaves..........

Cut 2 wedding dais n pandit (priest) chanting prayers....... Dipsy says 2 mini dumbo Chandana 4get the past....... we r gonna be in a new relationship so we shud start this journey 2gether afresh.......burn all the bad memories n bitterness in this fire....... well Dipsy its easier said than done ..... i really like this line.... Chandana swikar bahut badi cheez hoti hain yehi insaan ko sukhi bana deti hain (Chandana acceptance is a big thing it makes a person happy) ....... she doesnt reply or respond

Part 4.....

Pandit starts saying the usual marriage vows that u be 2egther 4eva in sickness n in health n accept each other along wiv the good,bad n ugly πŸ˜†..... etc........ he asks the groom 2 bring 4ward his right hand n tells the bride as well........ Amoli cums...... mini dumbo doesnt move n Dipsy says only if u have 4given me whole heartedly then giv me ur hand......... Pandit worried says dear bring 4ward ur hand...... her MIL also getting angry n Urmi says the same 2 her......... mini dumbo in dilemma 2 put or not 2 put πŸ˜•even afta her Majesty's advice n info......... Shobna man i jus lovve her she putting her finger in her mouth says aga bai hey kai ye to koi aur hi nautanki chalu hogayi (Oh my wots this?? looks like another drama has started)........ Shobna dear not 2 worry this is jus  a warm up a teaser b4 the main movie πŸ˜ƒ.......

Now her MIL says Chandana giv ur hand......... after about 2 mins of heads or tails she still unsure puts her right hand in Dipsy's .........  awwwwww u can tell she aint totally happy about this marriage or rather compromise yet 4 her dearest selfish uncle she is ready 2 take the plunge........ man so many people esp women have sacrificed their lives 4 DV n he never really appreciated it ....... Neways Madhura happy n ritualy continue..........

Queen dumbo thinks God may this couple be 1 4eva........ as people who get the right life-partner r very lucky..... otherwise 4 many others like me ....my fate........ n camera switches 2 DV....... brilliant shot saying her fate is DV eventually πŸ‘πŸ‘...... he says Amoli jus coz of u i have 2 compromise with my daughter's life....... well atleast he realises his mistake 😊...... but this is how he plans on rectifying it 😑....... he says i will make u pay 4 this right now........ by showing u a side of Radhe's where 2 save urself frm him u will fall at my feet....... n Epi ends............

Precap......... Shobna tells Radhe tell the truth were u afta the gal or was she afta u?.......Urmi asks him the same saying dont worry we all r wiv u........

My take........again this whole issue of DV's suhaag raat (1st night) is being stretched 2 much...... not much happened so not much 2 say πŸ₯± except i felt bad 4 mini dumbo who has becum a scapegoat of DV's 😭😭..... n the best scene's 4 me were the walkie talkie vegetable's attempt 2 seduce by Diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved his expressions n 2nd between Shobna n Madhura wot awesome dialogues πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n ⭐️⭐️ of epi as usual Shobna but also walkie talkie vegetable as well 4 his uncomfortable expressions πŸ˜› ......

Enjoy πŸ˜‰  
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
and for u a lot ov πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
for your updates and ur side comments πŸ‘πŸ‘