AnJun(Annie and Arjun) - Take a Chance on Me!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Vrush, you actually made Annie likeable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Was a nice take on these two side leads...

Could you do something with Adi-Pinky and Romeo-Tasha as well? (you know andaaz apna apna type?) I think those two erlegated pairs will provide us with great comedy!!!
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Vrush, you actually made Annie likeable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Was a nice take on these two side leads...

Could you do something with Adi-Pinky and Romeo-Tasha as well? (you know andaaz apna apna type?) I think those two erlegated pairs will provide us with great comedy!!!

My muse i shall give it a shot..though now a days..i feel i am losing my touch!!
@ Fats - hey thanks and no i have not stopped but you know i feel i have written so much about them..it feels like i have explore every emotion they are going through or will go through..so me waiting for some twist in the tale to get my creatives juices flowing again...

@Shweta thanks so much...
i try and swim against the tide
it is not an easy ride

but i am not the kind to hide
and take a berth that's wide

to put my pov with pride
though to rule i do abide

i dont become snide
and do take a  guide

i am not blushing bride
so i am home in this tribe

@ pixie - i feel Arjun is going to be grey shaded which is way more interesting than black or white but who said.. a man does not deserve love in his life...

@viji..thanks babes i like the song..adn even more so the actress..i think she is totally hot!!
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

@ Shweta thanks so much, wow my writing can influence you to see them in a new light now that is what I would call an achievement... i hope you are not disappointed..

@ Shabnoor  yeah i had not written for a long time... did not feel like it but so glad you read and liked this effort on AnnJun...

@Muniza - wah meri champion thank you for...such overwhelming support..πŸ€—

Vrushuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—...Zyada hawa mein mut udo meri tub khayali....You are good writer, and i respect you...Love to support you...Bas likhte raho, likhte raho, aur haan thoda spice daalna mut bholna πŸ˜‰....

Muniza
Great OS or is it a SS? Never mind, you write very well, kudos for exploring Arjun and unchartered waters. I hope you will write more parts wherein you will delve more into Arjun's motivation, his conflict between devotion to family and newly found love? Perhaps he has more shades of grey that he constantly tangles with than say Maan for whom the line between black and white is more pronounced. 

Niki
Vrushu main ithna bada comment likha aapke liye....have u read it...Just curiousπŸ˜•
Oye Vrush sorry again late hogayi
main der kat nahin , der hojati hai

okie kya Writing haai yaar beautiful waise you know i dont like AA But your writing wow yaar lotery laggayi inki  srsly now write something on Adi and pinky otherthan Maneet if u write then pls
Originally posted by rickks

Wow Vrush ....amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Looks Like Ani-Arjun has managed to garner your attention and intrest that it has got you to pen it down in the form of this beautifully Vrsuhful WISHFUL
πŸ˜‰

OH... i am strange...now a days..where everyone goes gaga over Maaneet mera dhyan kahin aur hai...waise..mujhe..nayee stories mein kaafi interest ho raha hai..aur Arjun..wah...ji...mere...khwabon ka toh nahi hai..par... mein usse bula sakti hoon...aisa ab lagne laga hai

I loved the dream and also the transition from Girl to woman (In eyes).... you go girl you are too goodπŸ‘

Thanks so much, In fact i had started wondering if i am losing my writing skills...

I like Ani-Arjun's Story ...i love the pace and the way CV's are trying to make it different .I love Piyush's acting...and Nijkunj has become way better when compared to her First Day, First Shot....but she has to work on her expressions thats the only thing i feel lacking and its affecting their Chemistry big time....

So true..i am sure..they are going to give us a good serial one with a story that has divine intervention and other where it has more of this earth feel with... some angst and intrigue woven into it...
i am sure NIkunj will improve, the onus actually lies on the director..is it not?

The AA love story if given a little more edge and better scenes (I seriously hope we get to see what u have written) i am sure AA will be a beautiful love story in the Making😊

Ah now i donno about that but..yeah i try and see what lies beneath and further than what they show us...

welll time will tell if my little message reaches across..loud and clear..!!
@ Kamunni my new name for you.. πŸ€—

Hawa Mein Udati Jaaye My Beautiful My Sexy mind
i Got The hooks That Drive Me Crazy Ohye Ohye
Dil Mein Utarti Jaaye
 Geet's new  Creation
they are My One Mind Destination Ohye Ohye

@ Nikipiki...it is an OS but yes i might make it a series...dont know that yet..though i do have a progression in my mind and good idea i shall explore that as well..thanks..

@ viji replied to you separately

@ killer preeto - thanks yaar der aaye durust aaye...and yes me planning on writing..on Adi pinky and also...Romeo Tasha...wahan bhi..toh romance build up ho sakta hai hai na??

Originally posted by lovtv

will read later.

please do read when you have time and dont forget to let me know..what you think of it!