Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAP from another perspective (Page 2)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 10699

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi Elle
Love your post!
People I know who use to watch the show stopped watching because they couldn't understand the dialect . My mom
watches it from time to time but doesn't like the Arushi track.
I guess our experiences reflect our views on particular characters so.......... no correct answer.
As for A punishment I think we would all like to see her in jail.
What I don't understand is the anger people are feeling about A getting off scot-free. When we don't yet know how the track will proceed or for ghat matter how it will end. Why don't we wait and see what happens and then if we don't like it ......... complain. All the hullabaloo before the fact. If A and KN don't receive proper punishment then let the cvs have an earful.


Thanks YM! Big smile Good, your mom agrees with most ppl from these forums, means we're not very different from the general population.

LOL Actually, I am also one of the ppl who are angry at Arushi getting off scot-free. I know we may be reacting prematurely... But we've seen enough tracks of MKAP going so predictably that we just know where this track is heading. Glorification of Saxes at the cost of the Thakurs. So we started being angry in advanceLOL

Actually I don't think either party will get punished because of Jaswant's popularity. I just don't think they should have started a track that they weren't brave enough to finish like KN raping Kesar what was the purpose if he doesn't get punished for it instead he'll get rewarded when she becomes pregnant. Pointless!
BTW I hate A and Sax and I too like the chemistry between the Thakurs.

Edited by yummimommy - 08 January 2011 at 7:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5340

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

After the extremely critical attitude on the forums for the last month by majority of the forum members, including myself LOL, I now have this thought that perhaps we all influence each others ideas regarding the characters. Perhaps we get so convinced of each others thoughts that we change our thinking as well. Example: Maybe, just maybe, we might have had a different opinion of Arushi if we didnt visit this forum so often?

Could this be a reason why the CVs dont consider our opinion? We've been cribbing for months about the way the story is going and what we want to see, but nothing seems to be going as we want. The CVs dont consider our opinion probably coz they think we are a minority who have each influenced each other to be critical of Arushi and the Saxenas while the rest of the world thinks otherwise.

So I'd like to hear it from someone elses point of view. I personally dont know anyone else who watches the show but if any of you know someone who watches the show but doesnt visit these forums, like your mom or someone, please tell me what they think?

Do they think Arushi is right and should be forgiven so easily by Saxenas? Do they support some sort of punishment for Arushi like we forum-ites want? Do they think Prats is a haalat-ki-mari or that she is using Krishna for her purpose? Does the world love the chemistry between the Thakurs as much as we do?

I'd really like to know if we are or arent representative of MKAP viewers. It hurts me to see that the CVs totally overlook us and our posts while deciding on future tracks, while all we are trying to do is help them Unhappy
 
Hi Elle!!!
 
My mum watch this show too, and she doesn't like this Aarushi track, some of the things she said are quiet similar  to other viewers in this forum. Scarry, so i come to this conclusion majority of the viewers can't be wrong  all the time.
Shamu, in my book is a feeble father...my guesses are he never thought his children of all people will behaved in such a manner as his. one thing I applaud him for, he know the mistake Aarushi, did, But the way he is dealt with it is very poor. when she went home back, i expected him to accepted her back, she is a girl child, where will she go, but he, his wife and mother, have failed miserably they are all acting as if she didn't committed a crime. I expected him to lay down some strong  rules, punishment ect.
 
 The message in aarushi track is wrong, ( well i don't have my way let me destroy and be disrespectful  other people, disobey my family, my family will accept me back and he did).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45hussainramso

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

After the extremely critical attitude on the forums for the last month by majority of the forum members, including myself LOL, I now have this thought that perhaps we all influence each others ideas regarding the characters. Perhaps we get so convinced of each others thoughts that we change our thinking as well. Example: Maybe, just maybe, we might have had a different opinion of Arushi if we didnt visit this forum so often?

Could this be a reason why the CVs dont consider our opinion? We've been cribbing for months about the way the story is going and what we want to see, but nothing seems to be going as we want. The CVs dont consider our opinion probably coz they think we are a minority who have each influenced each other to be critical of Arushi and the Saxenas while the rest of the world thinks otherwise.

So I'd like to hear it from someone elses point of view. I personally dont know anyone else who watches the show but if any of you know someone who watches the show but doesnt visit these forums, like your mom or someone, please tell me what they think?

Do they think Arushi is right and should be forgiven so easily by Saxenas? Do they support some sort of punishment for Arushi like we forum-ites want? Do they think Prats is a haalat-ki-mari or that she is using Krishna for her purpose? Does the world love the chemistry between the Thakurs as much as we do?

I'd really like to know if we are or arent representative of MKAP viewers. It hurts me to see that the CVs totally overlook us and our posts while deciding on future tracks, while all we are trying to do is help them Unhappy
Very interesting and i think your thought's would get a good back up here. It's like I said a long while back, the majority who watch it do not attend the forum. We are just a picch of celever people who come here and throw in our 2 pence. Considering at the time when Arushi was gonna marry shakti a lot of people declared here they will stop watching the show and some already have. But the TRP's were not affected, so much. People who just watch it as a daily 10.30 slot prog are not affected by the stories lines too much. For us our passion shows by coming here, MKAP is our oxygen to survive at the moment. we love this show, we don't watch it for the sake of it - we watch it coz we want to.
Yes behaviour breeds behaviour and we do tend to start thinking a like here aswell. Hence we get ignored. LOL
 
It's like earlier this week I raised a thread - angry at Pratigya's attitude and that then became many threads. So yes we do influence each other. But the Cv's must rem that we do give a valuable input.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45Mili27

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by elle45

After the extremely critical attitude on the forums for the last month by majority of the forum members, including myself LOL, I now have this thought that perhaps we all influence each others ideas regarding the characters. Perhaps we get so convinced of each others thoughts that we change our thinking as well. Example: Maybe, just maybe, we might have had a different opinion of Arushi if we didnt visit this forum so often?

Could this be a reason why the CVs dont consider our opinion? We've been cribbing for months about the way the story is going and what we want to see, but nothing seems to be going as we want. The CVs dont consider our opinion probably coz they think we are a minority who have each influenced each other to be critical of Arushi and the Saxenas while the rest of the world thinks otherwise.

So I'd like to hear it from someone elses point of view. I personally dont know anyone else who watches the show but if any of you know someone who watches the show but doesnt visit these forums, like your mom or someone, please tell me what they think?

Do they think Arushi is right and should be forgiven so easily by Saxenas? Do they support some sort of punishment for Arushi like we forum-ites want? Do they think Prats is a haalat-ki-mari or that she is using Krishna for her purpose? Does the world love the chemistry between the Thakurs as much as we do?

I'd really like to know if we are or arent representative of MKAP viewers. It hurts me to see that the CVs totally overlook us and our posts while deciding on future tracks, while all we are trying to do is help them Unhappy

</div>
<div>

Hi Elle!!!


My mum watch this show too, and she doesn't like this Aarushi track, some of the things she said are quiet similar to other viewers in this forum. Scarry, so i come to this conclusion majority of the viewers can't be wrong all the time.

Shamu, in my book is a feeble father...my guesses are he never thought his children of all people will behaved in such a manner as his. one thing I applaud him for, he know the mistake Aarushi, did, But the way he is dealt with it is very poor. when she went home back, i expected him to accepted her back, she is a girl child, where will she go, but he, his wife and mother, have failed miserably they are all acting as if she didn't committed a crime. I expected him to lay down somestrong rules, punishment ect.


The message in aarushi track is wrong, ( well i don't have my way let me destroy and be disrespectfulother people, disobey my family, my family will accept me back andhe did).


Mia, you're completely right. The message given out is wrong. What I dont like is how Arushi has been absolved of all crimes, and only the Thakur family has been portrayed to be wrong. Once again, the Saxenas are shown as the bechaarey musibat-ke-maarey lot while they themselves are the wrong ones.

Good to hear that this Arushi track is universally disliked, not just by us forum members. But then why arent the TRPs falling? I'd really also like to know what opinion your mum has about Prof Shyam? Does she think he's an innocent man who luck hasnt favoured, or does she believe that he is responsible for most of this mess, by not giving the right advice to his kids at the right time?
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thanks carisma Smile Most of us do think alike. We all have a particular opinion of Arushi and this track. But I dont like how we get ignored. We all speak sense, we give them advice for the betterment of their serial. We give positive feedback when they deserve it and negative feedback when they need it. Then why are we ignored? Its been really bothering me now. I'm thinking I'll force my mother to watch the show now and get her opinion on the Saxenas as well LOL

I'm slowly being weaned off MKAP because of this attitude of the CVs. It used to be my oxygen, but now I can go 2-3 days without watching it. If nothing positive happens soon, I have a feeling I might just leave the show soon, and I really dont want that to happen.

Edited by elle45 - 09 January 2011 at 7:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Thanks carisma Smile Most of us do think alike. We all have a particular opinion of Arushi and this track. But I dont like how we get ignored. We all speak sense, we give them advice for the betterment of their serial. We give positive feedback when they deserve it and negative feedback when they need it. Then why are we ignored? Its been really bothering me now. I'm thinking I'll force my mother to watch the show now and get her opinion on the Saxenas as well LOL

I'm slowly being weaned off MKAP because of this attitude of the CVs. It used to be my oxygen, but now I can go 2-3 days without watching it. If nothing positive happens soon, I have a feeling I might just leave the show soon, and I really dont want that to happen.


Elle

As long as the group that has been giving their opinions stay put we have something to discuss and you won't be able to stay awayBig smile. I refuse to waste time posting on filler episodes that have no content worth discussing.

What I have a problem with is how easily Prats forgave her sister's crime of marrying a married man and hurting Kesar who had really nothing else to look forward to in life besides the label of being KN's wife. The same Kesar she had promised to protect and help earlier. Yet when she erroneously thought it was Krishna who kidnapped her she gave in and decided to marry him only to punish him for months on end for no fault of his. Can she be trusted not to sell him out for the sake of her family if it  comes to a choice between saving her maike from big trouble vs. selling out Takurs or standing by Krishna.  The only time she took Krishna's side was telling her Papa she won't attend the wedding which is really a trivial matter compared to what her family does in the name of being sanskaari people i.e crimes and getting away with it.




Edited by MERARAI - 09 January 2011 at 10:54am
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI



Elle

As long as the group that has been giving their opinions stay put we have something to discuss and you won't be able to stay awayBig smile. I refuse to waste time posting on filler episodes that have no content worth discussing.

What I have a problem with is how easily Prats forgave her sister's crime of marrying a married man and hurting Kesar who had really nothing else to look forward to in life besides the label of being KN's wife. The same Kesar she had promised to protect and help earlier. Yet when she erroneously thought it was Krishna who kidnapped her she gave in and decided to marry him only to punish him for months on end for no fault of his. Can she be trusted not to sell him out for the sake of her family if it comes to a choice between saving her maike from big trouble vs. selling out Takurs or standing by Krishna. The only time she took Krishna's side was telling her Papa she won't attend the wedding which is really a trivial matter compared to what her family does in the name of being sanskaari people i.e crimes and getting away with it.




I wont be able to stay away from the forum, that much I know Tongue but I have no idea how long I'll continue watching the show, if it keeps going the same way.
Nothing is done well these days. Bad story, bad execution... And the worst yet was the supposedly 'highly charged emotional scene' when Saxes forgave Arushi... LOL actually made me laugh at how horribly the scene was executed. Horrible.

Prats will not sell out Krishna... But only because the viewers wont accept it at all. However she'll stop at nothing short of that to do whatever it takes to glorify her family and degrade her husband and in-laws. Somehow I've started to believe that had Pratigya REALLY made a good effort to get along with her in-laws, they would have treated her well, like they treated Arushi. Everyone has to adjust a bit to settle in with the in-laws but she refused any sort of compromise. Of course, they'll hate her.

I have to correct you in one thing. Prats married Krishna not to 'Punish him for months on end', but to punish him forever and ever. So unforgiving she was! To want to torture a person for life! Also with Jai... And with Komal too. She knew why her brother married Komal, obviously not for love. It was to torture Komal for life, like she would Krishna. With such uncaring, unforgiving attitude, she was the first to forgive Arushi. Double standards!

I wont mind watching all this even, if only Pratigya would accept her mistakes once in a while.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by MERARAI



Elle

As long as the group that has been giving their opinions stay put we have something to discuss and you won't be able to stay awayBig smile. I refuse to waste time posting on filler episodes that have no content worth discussing.

What I have a problem with is how easily Prats forgave her sister's crime of marrying a married man and hurting Kesar who had really nothing else to look forward to in life besides the label of being KN's wife. The same Kesar she had promised to protect and help earlier. Yet when she erroneously thought it was Krishna who kidnapped her she gave in and decided to marry him only to punish him for months on end for no fault of his. Can she be trusted not to sell him out for the sake of her family if it comes to a choice between saving her maike from big trouble vs. selling out Takurs or standing by Krishna. The only time she took Krishna's side was telling her Papa she won't attend the wedding which is really a trivial matter compared to what her family does in the name of being sanskaari people i.e crimes and getting away with it.




I wont be able to stay away from the forum, that much I know Tongue but I have no idea how long I'll continue watching the show, if it keeps going the same way.
Nothing is done well these days. Bad story, bad execution... And the worst yet was the supposedly 'highly charged emotional scene' when Saxes forgave Arushi... LOL actually made me laugh at how horribly the scene was executed. Horrible.

Prats will not sell out Krishna... But only because the viewers wont accept it at all. However she'll stop at nothing short of that to do whatever it takes to glorify her family and degrade her husband and in-laws. Somehow I've started to believe that had Pratigya REALLY made a good effort to get along with her in-laws, they would have treated her well, like they treated Arushi. Everyone has to adjust a bit to settle in with the in-laws but she refused any sort of compromise. Of course, they'll hate her.

I have to correct you in one thing. Prats married Krishna not to 'Punish him for months on end', but to punish him forever and ever. So unforgiving she was! To want to torture a person for life! Also with Jai... And with Komal too. She knew why her brother married Komal, obviously not for love. It was to torture Komal for life, like she would Krishna. With such uncaring, unforgiving attitude, she was the first to forgive Arushi. Double standards!

I wont mind watching all this even, if only Pratigya would accept her mistakes once in a while.


elle

Isn't that the truth?  Every time the Takurs make life a living hell for her is she reminded of the fact she felt pressured into marrying Krishna? How come her sister gets the freebie ride for making the past month a hell for her at the Niwas. At least Krishna was in love with her and trying to fend off her hatred and woo her any which way he could and patiently he did just that for months on end.

Twit on the other hand took every opportunity to demean, poke, insult, ridicule not just Prats but Krishna as well in the presence of the Takurs knowing fully well how they would respond. Such a person gets an easy pass out of it? Probably not, after all KN is going to bring her back at gun point. She better pray he doesn't force himself on her. After all the horny Takur has been waiting for the moment since Krishna's sangeet when he first laid eyes on her or was it when he spotted her at Green House when SS came with the sagun for Krishna and Prats's wedding? This time around SS might encourage him to work on the potha project without further delay. With Adarsha and Shamu headed to jail and Prats trying to bail them out who will stand guard at Arushi's door and protect her now that both SS and Takurain are on to her agenda.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rakhi on MKAP

2

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 15   Views: 2304

MERARAI 15 2304 23 August 2010 at 8:58pm by CrAzYRED
Singing on MKAP

2 3

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 21   Views: 2672

MERARAI 21 2672 20 August 2010 at 9:26am by MERARAI
Trp 19th july MKAP@ 7

Author: AkkiHP   Replies: 1   Views: 1040

AkkiHP 1 1040 20 July 2010 at 6:25am by ....Poojie....
13th july Trp-MKAP @ no 7

Author: pratigya_fan   Replies: 2   Views: 1099

pratigya_fan 2 1099 14 July 2010 at 2:38am by luv_kriya
MKAP

2 3

Author: Aziya   Replies: 23   Views: 2467

Aziya 23 2467 11 July 2010 at 7:30pm by CrAzYRED

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index