Bigg Boss Season 4

Rahul and Aanchal dating!!!

sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.hindustantimes.com/We-re-just-good-friends-Aanchal/H1-Article1-646969.aspx 

awww...m so happy for them!!! they look really cute together! 

Rahul Bhatt admits he is dating model Aanchal Kumar for the last one month, but the latter describes him  as a 'good friend'. The two met in the Bigg Boss House Season 4. "Rahul is a good friend. I met (him) in the Bigg Boss House. The show helped me in terms of recognition 
with the masses. People got to know me. The best thing was the respect I won for my conduct on the show. I walked out with my head held high," she says.

However, Rahul Bhatt, son of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, isn't following Kumar's diplomatic stance line in regards to their relationship. He insists that he is seeing his former housemate. "Yes, Aanchal and I are seeing each other. We've been dating for a month now. It takes me a long time to open up to people. I've very few friends. And after what I've gone through (the Headley episode), I'm even more wary of new contacts," says Bhatt.

But then how was Aanchal in Goa for the New Years sans Rahul? Bhatt says, "This year I was with my close group of friends in Pune. But next year, I promise I'll be in Goa with Aanchal. Like I said, I'm looking at a long-term relationship with her."

How many of you think that they look cute together? and they should get married?

Edited by sidra1993 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for article...😉
. but I read somewhere that Anchal said this is fake rumour

sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutestar

thanks for article...😉
. but I read somewhere that Anchal said this is fake rumour

but rahul said he's dating?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i believe they r dating cos post his elimination he made it clear tht after aanchal is out he wil ask her out on a date n i feel they r datin bt aanchal doesnt wnt to disclose this...

btw wts this headley epi tht rahul mentioned? sori bt i dnt knw much abt the guy infact i didnt evn knw rahul was bhatt saab's son nt until i read an interview of his dad sayin he duznt like his silent nature in the shw..lol.. u c i didnt pay attention 2 any1 in the house except shweta n aanchal---i was watchin the shw cos of thm..lol

btw werent aanchal n rahul meant 2 peform 2gva in the finale...on zindagi do pal ki? 😕
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think they both are very much together. In grand finale also, they were sitting together and they looked classy n fab. Lovely couple.😍
Edited by sarasingh86 - 13 years ago