Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 7)

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
sorry net got closed apne aap ugh
what bad news???

Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
am pming u!

waise di u know mera b'day aane walla hai!
i think u will b the 10th person am telling this!LOL
but kya karun am always excited 4 my b'days!Embarrassed
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Originally posted by .Divya.

wow.. 2nd thread... gr8 going MJHTians

FYI second thread was due to post pollution by badey ROFLROFL
Wait I shouldn't be saying this I think me a dolly had more posts.. ROFL
Oh crap forget I said that! *runs away* ROFL
pollutions Stern Smile oiee dont make me sound like a vehicle now Stern SmileROFLROFL
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

Congo for new theard Hug Credits goes to Sid my Beta ROFL
nani dont say that ROFL
i feel like the leader of spammer gang Stern SmileROFL

anyways can we get free foods now RV ? SmileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

Originally posted by ..Aisho..

Congo for new theard Hug Credits goes to Sid my Beta ROFL
but not only to ur sidLOL  true Wink
there were many encouraging him to do soLOL oo ya and i still remember those talking-to-myself moments Stern SmileROFL
varna aish tera alsi beta kisi kaam ka nahiLOLlook who's talking Stern Smile
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
OMGG Chotu this is the 1st time seeing such a long post frm u man Shocked excluding ur article post .. oo well FINALLY u are talking like ur badey now Cool now choose a permanent colour like me ROFLROFL n then we can torture everyone here CoolROFL

Originally posted by MJHT4life

@ Badey - Hey man! Smile Actually its a long story behind this whole evil thing Dead (Nikki you can listen in too) But first badey want to clear up this whole award thing. If you think I feel bad about not receiving the award, that is the biggest joke ever ROFL i did thought u would say this coz i know u yarr Wink I am not defined by an award but as a person. I am already a winner with an award because I have played a big part with the awards taking place, such as creating the suggestions page, getting volunteers, counting votes, etc. Ravjot has already rewarded me Wink i already saw that post chotu and i think u shd be the most deservable person Smile dudde u rock Cool and each of us here in MJHT forum is a winner haina ?Cool coz without anyone of us this forum wouldnt have been the same like it is now and also the award is a part of our memorable moments therefore there is nth to take it seriously Big smile (Even if she hasn't, I'm making her look good right now so she owes me big timeROFL) .Chotu this is the golden chance .. demand a rati sig frm her for this ROFL But so yeah, I know people love me and I know I am a winner. But something happened that sort of lowered my self esteem. Dead wat??ShockedShockedOkay so let me tell you. Heads up, I committed a very dumb act during this time but please dont underestimate my intelligence. LOL oiee koi shak Wink tera badey toh khud hee itna poppat hai ki underestimating ur intelligence is wat i can never ever think of. coz ur intelligence is beyond imagination bhai Smile  I've been tired and weird these days. It was Thursday night when I was studying really late (and talking to Deepika (Aish) ROFL) oo ya i kinda stalked this part so i know ROFLROFLafter that she changed her DP rgt ?ROFLbecause i didnt have finals the next day but I had 3 tests Confused I was super sleepy and when I am sleepy I tend to be grumpy, confused, and not sensible(and I know I was being grumpy here too and I'm sorry especially Dolly and u) oiee fgt all this betaa LOL purani batoon bhool jaoo and wat made u thought we would be hurt by those thingsGeek idiot, we love u soo much kii this type of little things wont make our heart change Wink  Now, regular issues I need to discuss with you - What is Paris plan about locking me with Sheena? ShockedROFLoie jaldi change kar before paru comes coz its not her but dolly who thought abt this locking up planROFLROFL And you saying "chaddi ka fashion show" ROFL Made my day! ROFL lol i can imagine u are locked up with her and then u are sitting at the corner all scared and then she does her cat walk with diff. chaddisROFLROFL Arey Sheena to kuch nahin hai yaar, come to my school, daily you will find paagal ladkiyaan who are barely even wearing chaddis ShockedErmm.. is it ? LOL mann they shd learn sth frm your nupur and my gunjan haina ?EmbarrassedROFLshameful Sheena should take classes from them ROFLaray idhar bhi same to same hai bhaiROFL but the diff is badi se bhi jyada choti sisters ka dress up are more scry yarr Stern SmileROFL so ya there are manyy places where sheena need to take more classesROFL Can you believe her [Pari] spreading stuff about your so-called dostana!? ShockedAngry We will get her back Evil Smile oo ya its an old news bhai LOL its normal now ROFL

n about ur incident u said u didnt wanted to talk abt it so i didnt wanted to make u feel sad again so its better not to talk abt it therefore i deleted all those lines Smile just fgt abt it as a bad dream bhai.. coz wat "it" LOL said is sth that is totally impossible Smile so dont take it to heart as it just shows her immaturity Stern Smile ( did i spelled that rgt ?LOL)

we love u bhai Hug n its gr8 that u are back now to ur normal self Cool n oiee sorry ??? dudeee brotherhood mein sorry dont exist Geek

Edited by yulZ - 09 January 2011 at 6:44am
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
why did i end up talking to myself now Ermm

Dollu i thought u were here Stern Smile where the hell are u now Stern Smile
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
partnerrrrrrrrr...................HugHugHug