Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 64)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Ok, I have to do this... I always delay it and end up not thanking people on time..so this time around I m gonna do it nice n proper!! :)

Firstly Lovely hosting by Mimzzy (of whom am a fan Cool), Ravjot ( who knows me Mimi;s frnd LOL ) and Fatima (who doesnt know me at all LOL )

Thank u Gagan n Preeti for being 2 of the best mods everHug Hug

Coming to the categories...thank u all so much for all these awards.. Like seriously ..I look like this Shocked ...Did I really win all those nice awards.. Shocked 

Honestly I was taken aback when I saw the initial nominations..so many people had nominated me in various categories . It made me really happy (to be honest ) LOL

The thought of winning never occured though...So I was pleasantly surprised at the results....:)

Thank u sooo much alll those who voted for me and those who dint Hug

Nicest Member: myownarea

It feels nice to be called nice :) So thank u :) I hope nice is cool, if isnt I'd still take uncool LOL

Most likely to become MJHT's creative: myownarea

Thank u once again folks Hug Ofcourse this is the only show I care about and to be given such a title is indeed very humbling!! Though there have been times I've said out of sheer frustration that I cudve done that better, to think some of u also think that way is really sweet . Definitely an honour!! thank u :)

Most Gyaani Member:myownarea

Ermm... I'm not so sure if this meant to be good or bad ROFL but yeah I have given gyaan to way too many people at too many times to back off and say I'm not.
To be honest I hate to give gyaan and listen to it ROFL ...so I m assuming this is more on the general knowledge and awareness bit of it ROFL
Thanks anyways guys!! :))

Hugable Member:myownarea
Hug Hug Love ya n more hugs from me LOL Hug Hug

Most genuine member on forum: myownarea
Wow!! This is an absolute honour!!! :) I think I might cry !! This is an absolute honour!!
Thank u so much !!! Words really cant describe how it feels to be called genuine. thank u!!

Biggest MaYur Fan: myownarea
Dancing Dancing This one is AWESOME ...I love this award!! Cos I happen to have done some REALLY crazy stuff thanx to MN...From starting to watch this show(my first ever) to coming to the forum and  sending ou petitions to writing stories and one shots for the show to joining the Rati comeback mission and mails n calls and everything thats not a part of my regular life..its long and rather entertaining journey and I enjoyed this trip along with MN...
MN were the reason for all the awards above..so full credit to them :) cheers!!
I'll LOVE MN forever :)

Now some thank u notes :)

Thank u all ..this one is for all those who have become my friends for life Hug
 Annie - u  r straightforward but equally misunderstood - love ur spirit  and the never say die attitude:)
 Deepti - ur protective instincts sets u apart and ofcourse drooling (Rolls eyes =)) )
 Tanu - sane to insane ...insane to sane..I love being around when u do the back n fro trips
 Debo - very young but very mature!! Love ur drooling as much as ur intelligent convos :)
 Mou - Love the way u get angry about the 2 people,the only ones to bring out the insanity in u..
Nidz - Sweet girl and always makes me blush (ok I try) with her lovely words :)
Sonal - she n I are quite the analysis partners, I like this dedicated, sincere, hardworking and crazy(only for *coughs* ) person ...
Nidzy - strange how I just got to know her though I have known her for long ..besides being the :biggest fan: the thing I love about her is her laugh, it has a melodic ring to it LOL
Miss the old HOL Gang - Aj muski Megha tops the missing from action list..
Jess - U know Jess ..A rose by any other name wud smell just as sweet :)
aise ek maahan vyakti ne kahaa hai :D Missing ur nautanki around jess.where r u?
Rinky - sorry abt that bhatking on FB :D but then u know u shud admit "the truth" to urself =))
Senny - come right back!! :) Love ya :)
Nehu -- my behana :)
Sabah - you taught me to really look into the depth of things! Every nuance is beautiful :)
Teju - on ur id- too cool for u -that what u r and will always be - too cool :)
Preeti - its always lovely having those convos with u :)
shinz - the young, sweet, smart kid who reminds me of me at that age :)
stuti - the sweetest girl around:)
nikki - the crazy one :)
Divya - ever so sweet !! :)
Thank u yams, ization, akki, swati, supriya,vinu, pallu, Rabi,susmi, amy, Ritu, Komal, fariaa,deblina, neith, zoah, zoya, mahi, naina..its a long long list and a dil se thank u to each one of u :)
Love ya all Hug
Divya :)

Edited by myownarea - 13 January 2011 at 8:56am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithanne156Mystique_ArTi4ever_-Illusion-shinzRitu.Vswati05Fantasia.mayurartiMyInspirationzstuti123Healer.princess_djMou.a-little-hope-Rinky-Sennytingtingteedingrelentless.annie07mimi0295DoNotMindPayal-15Badtameez_DilNikki_Titli

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Nidzy has a melodic ring to her laugh ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurartimyownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
divya

i said it rightly off-course i do that .....in last i can't loose my sanity ..........& in same way i can't lose crazzy stuff which for sometime takes me away from other part of life.......that makes me insane that momentROFL

when i 1st came with ur id i found it weird but lolzz.....u know i found u khadoos typesROFL.......but when we came talking on phone.....came to knowing than u were CoolROFL

& all i can do is HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

yeah i'm still jealous u got that award u know which oneWink.....koi baat nahi ...i would become anti wala thingROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123mayurartimyownarea

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Divzzzzz.. Haila... kya thank you speech tha.... but then you do deserve all those awards... So, Way to Go Girl.... ClapClapClapClapClap Hug

mayurartimyownarea

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
divz di you deserve all the awards you got.........love you..........TongueHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-mayurartiPayal-15myownarea

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Divya Aapi......you deserve all the awards you got....love you....you are the nicest,sweetest and most genuine person i met on Forum........Hug

mayurartimyownarea

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
okk divz..why u r ruining my sane reputation here? they gave me cutypie award..LOLi m always sane Approve...who r these two ppl ? whom r u talking abt? i donno anything!

but anyways.coming back to u! i m extremely happy that u won all those goody goody awards!specially the ones where i nominated u!!!!( another reason is that atleast  mere mahnat kuch kaam to aya.i mean typing myownarea for so many nominations was not a easy task u cLOL) u absolutely deserve all this awards & some more!!!!!!!as i say u r the legend of the forum!!!! love u divz  Hug  

princess_djstuti123mayurartimyownarea

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Sherni,sonyfan28,pragya_luvsajan,arnabchaudary,

tanu,Preeti,Gagz,Ravs,Shruti,

Congratulations Guys.....ClapClapClapClapClap

stuti123mayurartimyownareaBadtameez_Dil

Go to top