Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

--/MJHT Member Awards cont\-- pg.39, 57 [done] (Page 61)

----- Goldie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot--Preeti-

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Miss Ravs ..... In that Case you love me the MOST as you made me Prem Ki Deewani Hun Sig ....... So that means u LOBE ME and me doesnt want anything else
ROFLROFLROFL Yeah I remember that. I had to bug Jia for the caps cuz I couldn't find anyROFL And of course I love you. You're my kaamchor buddyROFL The only one who understands meROFL 

Aish
You see the Red Name Highlighted there ... baaki kissi ki tareef karo na karo you have to say a few words for that female
ROFL. Forcing people to praise you?Shocked *shakes head* Btw Aish while you're at it, me tooROFL After winning the Most Bhayanak Catagories, I wanna hear from the members what they feel about MeROFL. I think the categories speak for themselvesROFL They voted you for those so that's how they feelROFL So all are Invited to say a few words if they wish to about the DT Members. Achcha Bura all allowed as am sure None of us would be minding it at all. I dont know about others but mere baare mein bol sakte ho.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Me too! I wanna know what people have to say about me too after all thisROFL

-Gaganjot--Preeti-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Reserved
i promise i will be backkk.. while you all force people LOL
thank you soo much for such kind words & awards LOL
love u all .... Hug

aishhh.-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Hi Preeti Di!!! Smile
Wow, I'm so random. ROFL

Awww
Thats so sweet of you .... Hello and Hope u having Fun hereLOL
HugHugHugHugHug

@Ravs
LMAO .... you chorrying My Idea too now?Shocked And i dont believe u bugged Jia for Pics?Angry Kabhi Koi tho kaam kiya kar yaar so that I can ProudlyApprove say ur My Kamchor Buddy who has for a change done some KaamLOL. Absolutely I am the Only one who understand you and saves you from Shru, Jott and the rest and also makes you rather forces you for some KaamLOL and now i feel i must stop doing that. I must let you live in some PEACEEmbarrassed so your AzaadLOL
And me didnt force Aish ..... she said she's gonna write a few words and i just said that incase she forgets due to busy schedule she could leave the rest but do mention something abt Me as she is my Partner hereEmbarrassed so you dont come between usAngry. And about the Catagories, I would marofy a Dialogue here, "You Love Me or Hate Me but you just Cannot Ignore Me"Cool. Me Winning them proves how much kaam i have done here and how much ppl HATE me for being there, shayad hatred for Me would be more than thier pyar for ArTi and Monaya
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ohkay so you too wanna know then I shall Declare
People are FREE to write a few Words about Me and Ravs as to what they think about us.Embarrassed And if you wanna Bash us, the Please PM the Msg's to Ravs as My Inbox is Full so Ravs would Mail them to Me. Don't Bash Us here in Public as IF Rules dont allow themLOL

X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X

Also Special Mentions to Gagan
Gagan,
             Please Make sure you edit this Post and just dont leave it the same for Years. You say reserved and those are RESERVED for years and years. I know you are quiet busy but then 2 Mins tho manga hai inn bachchon ne tumse
ROFLROFLROFL so lent them those 2 mins and do write a Msg here. Inse inka HAQ matt CheenoROFLROFLROFL

Thanks
Preeti

Edited by -Preeti- - 12 January 2011 at 11:28pm
-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Of course I bugged JiaStern Smile I'm a kaamchor. What did you expectROFL At least I made the siggy on my own though instead of getting Gurprit or someone to make itStern Smile Be grateful]:|]

Yeah you save me so I can do work for you instead. matlabi insaanStern SmileROFLROFL I still love you thoughROFL And nice to know I'm azaad now. Feels nice knowing thatROFL

It proves how much kaam you've done so makes me wonder how you're my kaamchor buddy thenROFL

Thank you Preeti for the declarationCool People, please force Preeti to empty her dabba so she can recieve her own msgs instead of me being her p.aROFL

THANK YOU PREETI! For fighting for our rightsROFL Please get Gaggu to come hereROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Grateful to you? Hello .... its your Farz to make me Siggy and also you have to even in FUTURE, whenever i ask for one. Now i have 2 The Best Sig from you, one this and Other one is that Sajda one which u made for me and Gagu *SIGH*Day Dreaming

Matlab u made those Sigs just bcoz i saved you from them?Angry Nirday, Nirlajj.....Broken Heart *Songs @ the BG - Kya Hua tera waada who kasam who irada* u thodofied my brham today
Broken HeartROFL

Well ... I am ur kamchor Buddy all life ..... you remember we re-described this word at our Adda and you and Me were the Official Kamchor Buddies thereBig smile. Its the one who does kaam but still is kaamchor
ROFL

You know my dabbe ka halath and am so not gonna empty it .... usse khaali karna would mean like me have to just check those PM's and delete them as per their Importance and leave all my other works and am so not in mood to do it. Currenttly am in a Mood to EnjoyCool So people can PM you that and you can mail them to me
ROFLROFLROFLROFL ...... you are my Buddy and u shud do itBig smile

Ravs
you and me need to RUN and Gagu is ANGRY on us and she's showing me Angry here at MSN ...... *shoe uthake me RUNS*

-Ravjot-

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Farz?Stern Smile Kab seStern Smile *starts singing yeh kya huaROFL* Btw I dunno which siggy you're talking aboutLOL Oh wait I think I do. It's that ugly oneLOL I'll make you a better oneLOL

Omg I love that song! The Kya Hua Tera Vaada oneROFL It's my fav ganaROFL  What brham you talking aboutROFL

Maybe if you checked your PMs in the first place you wouldn't have had to see this dayLOL I've only used up a bit more then half of my inbox spaceLOL Since I'm a nice person I'll deliver your msgsLOL What do I get in return?

Don't worry about Gaggu. Just direct her to me. Her being mad at me is nothing newROFL

Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 January 2011 at 12:13am

-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Farz?Stern Smile Kab seStern Smile *starts singing yeh kya huaROFL* Btw I dunno which siggy you're talking aboutLOL Oh wait I think I do. It's that ugly oneLOL I'll make you a better oneLOL

I am keeping this as the PROOF now .... that ur making us another SigLOLLOLLOLLOL

Gaana is ur fav and also the person ssinging it is your Fav .... and Brham that you made all those Dil se ...... From bottom of ur Heart and that am ur Sachcha Frnd ....u broke my trust .....Angry

Woman .... Stand at my place and then you would come to know .... People from not just SO but also other forums and channels PM us ... I wonder why usErmm and so its being now over flowing and Yes i remember you saying that wish people had send you some PM's too as you feel lonely when people do not PM you and so now am fulfilling ur dreams. Now u get not just Pm's related to you but me too. So enjoyLOL and i believe you should give me something in return of fulfilling ur Dreams.Embarrassed

And Gagu ka No .... Great.... there I send her to you ... all the best and God Bless YouLOL

Go to top